Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I was just about to post about how its cool that you're testing out new poo poo and everything is kinda weird but working okay but when I opened this reply window an old reply that I actually posted in another thread was here, so maybe there's some kinks to iron out

Still, thanks for making the effort and trying new stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

eonwe posted:

Wow, people are being goony as hell.

seriously, lol. he's actively changing things as we're discussing them in the thread, people should keep their drat pants on.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Lowtax when can I surf the forums in full VR?? I saw the film Ready Player One and am excited to experience the goat man in three glorious dimensions.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

that wasn't criticism, you sounded like a total rear end in a top hat, and still do

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

Test. Boy this is unpleasant.

Don't sign your posts.

The reply carryover thing seems to have been fixed for me?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Depends on the noise.

there's a scene involving a peach in the award winning film "call me by your name" that would do nicely for the sound effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Spatial posted:

Please add a feature where we can pay $5 to make a bad post turn poo poo-coloured

I'm pretty sure there are plugins or options to highlight your own posts

• Locked thread