Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mystic Stylez posted:

My memory is foggy when it comes to top flight Europe, but in most football leagues people are completely ignorant about how dangerous and terrible concussions are to this day. I lost count of how many times I saw players go completely loving lights out, be carried away and 10 seconds later be back on the court making tackles and headers.

And I'm not talking about some poo poo like semi-pro paki football or something, it's big leagues and famous players.

Like, if you think it was bad the way the NFL used to deal with it -- and it indeed was an absolute joke (it still is, but now they at least pretend to make the player go through an independent doctor outside the field to see if he will be back, etc) --, you are in for a treat. It's actually 10 times worse in football.

Actually, concussions aren't real, and it's just a plot by the liberal media to destroy masculine forms of expression like sports and pro wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

That military dictator guy 1 Merkel 0

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Isnt not knowing ronaldo an old trp meme from the greg days

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

loving scum

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Shrapnig posted:

Let's focus on Grant Wahl:

Sports Illustrated. Fox Sports TV. NPR (during World Cup). Planet Fútbol podcast and SI TV show. My new book MASTERS OF MODERN SOCCER is out

Being fully loving retarded.

I'm blocked by him for making fun of his bald head and high pitched voice

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Alexeythegreat posted:

I'm not sure what's more hilarious, the situation per se or the fact that none of them knew what the Panamanian flag looks like

Why would anyone know what the panamanian flag looks like

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wow

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Do not click on that for the love of god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum