Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Hey, I'm new to the CC boards so I figured this looked as much like a 'general' thread, please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

I've built and (lightly) tested a board game and would like to know what steps are involved in perhaps getting it published or refined or? Is this something I should make a thread about? I don't want to get into too much here in case I'm in the wrong place :shittydog:

I'd kinda like to do maybe a kickstarter/patreon, but since I have zero art skills I feel like without something flashy to look at it probably won't go anywhere, and I have very limited funds to buy artist's time. Thanks for any information!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU