Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
I took a bit of a break from writing after being a disappointment to myself in Thunderdome and started blacksmithing at the local Makerspace out of the desire to find something other than the misery of everyday work to inspire me.

I've got some more architectural stuff in the works but it's been pretty exciting and I'm going to be running blacksmithing demos at Makerfaire here in Milwaukee, which is the largest free Makerfaire in the free world.

SkaAndScreenplays fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Aug 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

FunkyAl posted:

I wrote a little thing in my sketchbook....and here it is! There is at least one very conspicuous typo

This is fun. 10/10 would read more bug adventures.