Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

Any artistic types have a recommendation for a home printer that works well for printing art or photos in color at high resolution? I'm not sure if inkjet printers have improved much in the last decade but I could definitely use an upgrade and would like to print in good quality without going to fedex/kinkos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urethane
Dec 21, 2004

Hamelekim posted:

Didn't know where else to post this other than here. The artist Kim Jung Gi passed away Monday at 47 from a sudden heart attack.

He was an amazing artist, and I just finished buying the last two sketch books I could find from him last week. He was a real inspiration for any artist and especially anyone who has drawn anything.

If you didn't know about him, or haven't checked his stuff out I would suggest you do. It will make your life that much richer.

Incredibly sad. The way he drew was truly magical and inspiring. I'm grateful I got to see as much of it as I did.