Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Agent Simon was irritable. He should have been happy: today would be the peak of his career so far. Three members of the UC Irvine Muslim Student Society had been sharing anti-american memes on facebook and he was the one making the collar. But he couldn’t bring himself to smile, not knowning that man was in the white house.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
put em all behind bars

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

She should have won! SHE SHOULD HAVE WON! She was the most qualified candidate ever! Special agent Darla Singer shook her head and resumed installing the microphone in the break room of the Denver Human Treatment for Animals Society.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

im the "p-word"

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:cumpolice:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
Was this overheard in the break room between choosing which BLM figurehead was to be disappeared next?

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Some bits from the pdf:

quote:

Baker told the OIG that “there were multiple audiences” for the criticism of former Secretary Clinton in Comey’s statement. He recounted hearing that FBI employees not involved in the Midyear investigation hated former Secretary Clinton and had made comments such as, “[Y]ou guys are finally going to get that bitch,” and, “[W]e’re rooting for you.” Baker stated, “And if we’re not going to get her on these facts and circumstances, then we’d better explain that now.” Related to this idea, notes taken by Strzok at a May 12, 2016 meeting involving the Midyear team state, “Messaging thoughts: Workforce Qs: (1) If I did this, I’d be prosecuted; (2) Petraeus, Berger, etc. were charged; (3) Overwhelming conservative outlook.”

quote:

We asked Comey about this meeting. Comey stated: So the two of us went into the AG’s private office...and I went over to sit in a chair and she closed the door and turned around and started walking at me with her head down and her arms out and came up to me because I’m so ridiculously tall and pressed her head, her face against my solar plexus and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me and then I kind of awkwardly—I’m not a hugger because I’m a giraffe—and so I kind of patted the Attorney General’s back and then the embrace—she broke the embrace and then said, “I just wanted to give you a hug.”

Pages 399 to 420 (428 to 449) are the main bulk of the reactions:

quote:

On August 29, 2016, Agent 1 and Agent 5 exchanged the following instant
messages as part of a discussion about their jobs. The sender of each message is
noted after the timestamp.
10:39:49, Agent 1: “I find anyone who enjoys [this job] an absolute
loving idiot. If you dont think so, ask them one more question. Who
are you voting for? I guarantee you it will be Donald Drumpf.”
10:40:13, Agent 5: “i forgot about drumpf…”
10:40:27, Agent 5: “that’s so sad and pathetic if they want to vote for
him.”
10:40:43, Agent 5: “someone who can’t answer a question”
10:40:51, Agent 5: “someone who can’t be professional for even a
second”
On September 9, 2016, Agent 1 and Agent 5 exchanged the following instant
messages.
08:56:43, Agent 5: “i’m trying to think of a ‘would i rather’ instead of
spending time with those people”
08:56:54, Agent 1: “stick your tongue in a fan??”
08:56:58, Agent 5: “i would rather have brunch with trump”
08:57:03, Agent 1: “ha”
08:57:15, Agent 1: “french toast with drumpf”
08:57:19, Agent 5: “i would rather have brunch with trump and a
bunch of his supporters like the ones from ohio that are retarded”
08:57:23, Agent 5: “:)

quote:

The second exchange we identified occurred on November 9, 2016, the day
after the presidential election. FBI Attorney 2 and another FBI employee who was
not involved in the Midyear investigation exchanged the following instant messages.
Note that the sender of the instant message is identified after the timestamp and
intervening messages that did not contribute to the understanding of this exchange
are not included.
09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: “I am numb.”
09:55:35, FBI Employee: “I can’t stop crying.”
10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: “That makes me even more sad.”
10:43:20, FBI Employee: “Like, what happened?”
10:43:37, FBI Employee: “You promised me this wouldn’t happen.
YOU PROMISED.”
10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie…”
10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have
done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for
her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out.
Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS
that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They
probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies,
and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

whoa

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Metal Cat posted:

Some bits from the pdf:

Pages 399 to 420 (428 to 449) are the main bulk of the reactions:

whoa

:suicide:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

quote:

and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.

We've reached peak lib

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dreddout posted:

We've reached peak lib

Imagine saying this as someone who identifies as being on the left lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Agent Dale Gruber shook his fist at Trump and swore politely. He after all, investigated Lincoln Chafee and liked to measure his gun and bullet holes at the target range methodically in metric as some kind of compulsory quirk to his otherwise bland and unremarkable personality. When Trump won, he put the gun in his mouth and tried to count down in metric, but a poster of Lincoln Chafee smiling upon him changed his mind at the last millisecond. "Now that's a real liberal if I ever saw one!", he nodded assent, comforted by Chafee's existence in this world :unsmith:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Dreddout posted:

We've reached peak lib

It all makes sense when you remember that the Ivies and elite unis like UChicago are the feds' biggest recruitment pipeline

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Agnosticnixie posted:

It all makes sense when you remember that the Ivies and elite unis like UChicago are the feds' biggest recruitment pipeline

also former military who were smart enough to get out while they still had relevant experience

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bernie pressed his gun against the crying woman's jaw. "It would be suicide, kid."

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

"Take this... *bro* back to Baltimore!"

"Five foot ten, strongly built, about a hundred and eighty pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about thirty-five now. He said he lived in Philadelphia, but he may have lied. That's all I can remember, mum, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Secretary, just one more thing." She turned back to look at the man. "Bernie would have won."

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
My sister works for the FBI in the NYC area and tells me her office has Fox News playing. Idk her politics, but it's to the right of mine

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

My sister works for the FBI in the NYC area and tells me her office has Fox News playing. Idk her politics, but it's to the right of mine

It's super cool that our federal law enforcement agents are feeding at the trough of fascist propaganda.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Charles Mansion posted:

It's super cool that our federal law enforcement agents are feeding at the trough of fascist propaganda.

It's extra cool that everyone in the country is

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Mulder and Scully creep around the creepy old mansion. They hear a noise, what is it! A person wearing a domald drumpf mask appears around a corner. They fill him with lead

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

actually I think you'll find, as per the thread title, the FBI is full of libs. they probably have MSNBC playing, not Fox

nah
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.

lol

i like the "unmerited" part the most. everything's about merit with these turds

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gj dumbasses

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Charles Mansion posted:

Good lord! Even law enforcement agents are turning into fascists and racist, violent dumbasses, due to the bad impacts of fox news. I can only hope its not playing in the prison guard break room or who knows what'll become of them.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Agent Baker follows the trail of blood out to the outhouse. Taking a deep breath she throws open the door. The sight of the mutilated body nearly makes her retch. The killer had struck again. And worst of all, there was his signature: the body was wearing a red baseball cap. She didn't have to read it to know what it said. "sick gently caress " she whispered

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
What the gently caress is the "p-word?"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

it's pussy, op, and this just strengthens my thesis that anyone on an HOA board is a cop

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jenny Agutter posted:

Mulder and Scully creep around the creepy old mansion. They hear a noise, what is it! A person wearing a domald drumpf mask appears around a corner. They fill him with lead

They take the mask off and under it is BERNIE! The agents then stare directly into the camera silently as the camera quietly pulls back. Credits roll, and the audience is left to interpret what this means for themselves.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Mulder and Scully finally have him cornered. The man who cost Hillary the election! Bernard Sanders! Mulder approaches with his handcuffs as Scully keeps her handgun trained on the elderly man. She notices a shadow cross the ground. She looks up just as a bird flies right at her face, veering away at the last second. She sees more birds flying after it. "Mulder watch out" she cries while shielding her face. Hundreds of birds are descending on them now, pecking at their hair and clothes, and they realize Bernie is covered in birds as well, but he is not afraid. As they watch helplessly, Bernie's feet lift off the ground. Slowly at first, but soon he is flying away at incredible velocity. "just another case for the x files" intones mulde as the man disappears over the horizon

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
but seriously the load of cases with super real tangible crimes that get solved in the x files is pretty crazy. like a major serial murderer every third week

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
this unironically fits with the most plausible explanation of the FBI's actions during the elections: which is that they actually had no idea of the potential political impact of their actions w.r.t EMAIL investigations

as it turns out they are just kinda dumb

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

fbi agents singing along to fight song as they drive to noor Salmans house

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jenny Agutter posted:

fbi agents singing along to fight song as they drive to noor Salmans house

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Good lord! Even law enforcement agents are turning into fascists and racist, violent dumbasses, due to the bad impacts of fox news. I can only hope its not playing in the prison guard break room or who knows what'll become of them.

YEAH ACAB BRO, but I think there's probably more to worry about now that Fox's messaging is in service of a guy who is overtly talking up dictators and inciting racial hatred.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Charles Mansion posted:

YEAH ACAB BRO, but I think there's probably more to worry about now that Fox's messaging is in service of a guy who is overtly talking up dictators and inciting racial hatred.

oh no! cable news might incite racial hatred in the enforcers and defenders of the white supremacist regime!

the FBI tried to blackmail martin luther king into killing himself lol

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Typo posted:

this unironically fits with the most plausible explanation of the FBI's actions during the elections: which is that they actually had no idea of the potential political impact of their actions w.r.t EMAIL investigations

as it turns out they are just kinda dumb

post-escalator has been the slow but horrifying and inexorable realization that everyone, everywhere, in a position of significant authority and responsibility is a main character on Workaholics, except the bureaucrats aren't cool enough to score drugs even though they live in cities/burbs

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Charles Mansion posted:

were you at all politically cognizant in 2001-2003 era discourse, because uhhhhhh.......

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

From what I've seen they're libs

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Jeb! Repetition posted:

FBI are nerds. Of course they're libs. The chuds are in ICE. And they all pull different levers on the same machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

• Locked thread