Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Playing on PS4 again after not playing for 2 years, could use an invite, same name. What’s still good from 2 years ago, had all the frames and weapons, and what do I need to do immediately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I stopped playing right after the Second Dream and started playing again a few weeks ago. While finishing the The War Within it seemed like I forgot about a lot of the lore in 2 years, or maybe I didn't pay attention to begin with, because I didn't really get the spoiler.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Dojo is the main thing for PS4, although I wish there was some activity because I have no idea how to do a few things after 2 years off. Like I go to do an Eidolon hunt and I think people are happy an MR19 is going to carry them but I have the vaguest of ideas of what to do. Same thing with sorties,
"how is this MR 19 dude doing 7% damage?" No good Rivens or Arcanes yet.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Same Smeeta question on PS4. Anyone have some imprints to sell?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also, thank you horrible Chicago weather causing me to work from home today. Was sitting around and a Catalyst BP alert went up. Not so much that I needed one, I just get annoyed when I miss them.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pipski posted:

yeah, plenty, what's your ign?

I got him last night

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raptor1033 posted:

We communicate mostly by silence.

Stern, very stern, silence.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ha, I was looking in chat for it last night. Glad it was up and easy to get.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you're stuck pubbing Index what you're best, uh, bet?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I mean ciphers are a good "oh poo poo" button if you're on the 3rd vault and trip something. I used to do tons of Corpus spy missions for fun with Limbo before they reworked his powers and it was slightly fun.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Weird happenings on PS4 last night. 4 goons actually grouped up and did something. Sorry I can’t figure out party chat. Hit MR 20 for that sweet sweet loadout slot.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raptor1033 posted:

I was involved in that right? Did I embarrass myself? I was two glasses of rum into my evening by that point.

The 'dolon died and we didn't, seemed good enough.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I miss the old TSP days running Tonkor, Sonicor, and Jat Kittag. I cant tell you the video game sadness I felt when, after not logging in for 2 years, I ran my first mission with my go to build of WoF Ember Prime and those three weapons. Then I went to my 2nd favorite kill frame, BS Ash Prime. It's a wonder I didn't quit for 2 more years.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the trader recap. It’s pretty helpful. Can’t believe it’s another 20 minutes survival, I was hoping it would be something else this time.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also make sure if the frame has an exalted weapon, that you take it to 30 before you dump it for the Prime. I got Mesa before they added the exalted weapons and then sold it when I got the Prime and I never leveled them.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks to the magic of the WF app I can tell you I have 8 unranked Split Chambers and 12 Shotgun Spazz. Will be on around 10pm Central if you don't have it by then. Why doesn't this stupid game have mailboxes?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

My dog rarely bleeds out thanks to Medi-Pet. He lost all his loyalty one time thanks to the Plains bug tho. :argh:

Thanks to D&D I donated blood for a second time today! :hydrated:

Will try a give out Hell’s Chambers again tonight.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Curse you 75% off coupon. I got one 2 weeks ago and it was a no brainer for me to buy Nidus. Got another today but now I have to think about it. I need the music puzzle and survival parts for Octavia, the defection part for Harrow, and a few parts for Khora. Leaning towards Octavia since I despise survival missions.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also some weapons require other weapons to make, so try not to sell those.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Met posted:

Other question: is it worth putting a potato into a regular Ignis? I just hit MR7, and our clan doesn’t have the Ignis Wraith blueprint.

Trade channel has people giving away Ignis Wraith bps every once in a while or even for 1 plat. I was trading something else with someone from a clan that had the bp and they just threw it in when I asked.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This game is a good financial decision for me since I never spend money on any other games. I’ll get the $60 booster/accessory thing every 3 months and still come out ahead.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ignis Wraith 550 250000
Axi A5 Relic (Intact) 125 55000
Primed Continuity 350 100000
Primed Bane of Infested 400 140000
Primed Bane of Corpus 400 140000
Primed Bane of Grineer 400 140000
Primed Bane of Corrupted 400 140000
Viper Wraith 400 75000
Vulkar Wraith 450 300000
Zephyr Immortal Skin 550 100000
Prisma Naberus 220 140000
Prisma Hecate Syandana 250 300000
Ki'Teer Atmos Oculus 525 375000
Xiphos Prisma Skin 220 400000
Liset Cydonia Skin 400 300000
Ki'Teer Kavat Armor 500 275000
Pack Leader Sigil 55 45000
Glaring Sigil 55 45000
Ki'Teer Sentinel Wings 400 250000
Ki'Teer Sentinel Mask 500 200000
Ki'Teer Sentinel Tail 400 250000
Sands Of Inaros Blueprint 100 25000

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Think I'll get the Kavat Sigil because why not.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks PS4 goons for the Nightwave runs through the Vaults and Lua last night. It’s like we’re a real clan sometimes.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mesa is crazy good because of Peacemaker, which uses her Exalted weapons with your secondary weapon as a stat stick I think. So whatever secondary you’ve got the most Forma/best mods would be good.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sorry I’m an idiot who didn’t play for 2 years and while I was gone they changed it, disregard.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Have I missed a potato invasion in PS4 lately,? There have been 3 on pc since the last time I remember one here.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You’re going to level Nyx for mastery anyway, but yeah, it’s not very good for clearing the star chart. I used Limbo for Corpus Spy and Loki for Grineer. If you’re good with the consoles/have ciphers and know the quickest way to the vaults you can kinda brute force through them with Rhino.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Catalyst invasion on Ceres.

My complaining paid off!

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you followed the PC release of Buried Debts apparently there's a few changes on consoles

quote:

OPERATION: BURIED DEBTS

We bring you our first Operation of 2019. It's big, deep, and it starts now. Buckle in, Tenno, it begins soon! While we have no clan leaderboard with this Operation, you can earn many rewards by participating and unlocking the mysteries of Fortuna.

We’re doing things a bit differently with the launch of the Operation on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for the first phase (Thermia Fractures and Data-Hash scanning) and onward (“Escalation” boss fight). You may be aware of the fixes that are being worked on for PC to address some painful bugs in the boss fight: crashes, Host migration issues, etc. In light of this, we will be sending another build to cert as soon as possible with whatever fixes are needed. We aren’t comfortable having the boss fight go live in its current condition as it is very unstable and fun-breaking. Ideally, we want to deliver it in its best quality form for a smoother and more enjoyable experience.

This does change the pacing of the Operation as we require the fixes to go live on PC first, and the time to properly test and submit our builds to cert. So! That said, here’s what you can expect: 

Phase 1 - Thermia Fractures (live now!) and Data-Hashes (to come!)

As intended for Phase 1, you can participate in the closing of the Thermia fractures out in the Orb Vallis. Thermia fractures are cracking open the surface of Venus, a consequence of Nef Anyo’s unrelenting greed. He’s willing to do whatever it takes for a quick profit, including putting the whole Orb Vallis at risk. By figuring out how to stop the Thermia fractures, you're able to earn these rewards:

Operation Emblem
Amalgam Mods x4
Operation Sigil
Opticor Vandal
A bird's eye view will help you find Thermia fractures! Kill Coolant Raknoids to take their canisters and put them on a Thermia fracture. When the canister is ready, you'll need to defend it from Corpus enemies.

You get 1 point for each Thermia Fracture you close - if you close 4 Fractures with 1 Coolant canister, you get 3 bonus points (7 total)! You can track your personal progress via the Navigation panel.

Now that we’ve got you on the right path to sticking it to Nef Anyo and his Thermia fractures…

The Data-Hash scanning portion of Phase 1 will be postponed since it is tied to the boss fight. This will go live around the time we send the bug fix build to cert. But in the meantime, you’ll notice the Hashes are still scattered around the Vallis. You can get a head start in discovering their locations now, so that when the time comes for you to put the pieces together, you’ll be ahead of the game!

Phase 2 “Escalation” - Boss Fight and Hildryn (to come!)

We are hoping for a speedy turnaround for the cert builds, but this does depend heavily on fixes going live on PC. We will keep you updated as we go along. We appreciate your patience, especially since we know you are excited to get to collecting Hildryn’s components via the boss fight. Rest assured that even though we have changed up the pacing of the event, Hildryn will remain a completely free Warframe for you to earn once the fight is live!

For now, you can play to earn the Operation Emblem, new mods, Sigil, and Opticor Vandal via Thermia fractures. Good luck out there, Tenno!

Brief note about difficulty intention: some players may find some of the combat encounters of this operation difficult. It is intended that this is a higher difficulty.

Brief note about event recurrence: we have this set up to occur as a world event frequently. This will not be a case of Hildryn being inaccessible as Thermia Fractures will occur in the Orb Vallis regularly, enabling the boss fight (in its newly polished post-cert state). It will be frequent to make sure she is available to all! This event is cycled similarly to Baro Ki'Teer in cadence. In the same way you can get Sands of Inaros from Baro Ki'Teer with Ducats when he visits regularly, you can use Thermia to get Hildryn. Fractures will occur often - like ghouls - to keep Thermia in high supply.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1073750-ps4xb1switch-operation-buried-debts/

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
There aren’t really any traps since to continue progressing you want to master all of them. The trap is selecting which ones are worth putting a Catalyst and a bunch of Forma in. Make the ones you have plenty of materials for so when you get the good ones you can make them ASAP. A simple google of “best weapon at MR x” is good enough. At MR 4 you can get the Hek shotgun which is great for most of the star chart. Ask for the Syndicate mod for it in Clan chat if you’re in a Goon clan.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hitting the 75% off jackpot on PS4, another one today makes 4 in the last 2 months. Bought Hildryn with it because I have zero Vox Solaris standing and would be nice to have something sorta first.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
About that defense mission...

quote:

Greetings, Tenno!

The Nightwave Elite Weekly that required 40 waves of Defense has been swapped with ‘Kill 100 Eximus’ after we received bug reports of the 40 waves not counting in Orokin Derelict Defense.

If you experienced this bug while trying to complete the Defense weekly, we're sorry for the serious frustration this caused. We’ve reviewed other challenges as well to help prevent something like this from happening again. We appreciate your patience as we work to iron out any bugs, issues, and inconsistencies in the Nightwave system. We’re also actively reviewing feedback to improve Nightwave overall; please add your feedback here:

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Today’s 3rd sortie is an Eximus stronghold, but since it’s an assassination you probably won’t kill too many.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Which console?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I swear the defense target is programmed with pubbie AI

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got the defense mission just fine the second time. The same group came back and we paid closer attention after the shock of the first failure. In a way it was good that the group stuck together, usually people rage quit and there’s no guarantee the next group knows that despite it being a lower level mission, it’s not a walkover.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Catalyst / Exilus invasion on Metis, Jupiter.

I was irrationally angry that the last one was Forma vs Forma.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As a member...what the heck does “Definitely the Corpus” mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If you don’t have Ivara yet, using a max range Limbo for Corpus spy missions is a good plan, can even tank duration for it. As soon as you’re outside the vault a quick Cataclysm will blow out all the cameras and you’ll only have to worry about the green laser walls. Another build you wouldn’t use in a regular mission though.