Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
What benefit is there to soloing it? Don’t have to rely on pubbies hitting the buttons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
The main WF thread moves way too fast for me to care anymore. Guess I embrace my true console home now. I’ll see about booting some inactives today to get some newbies in the clan.

Bobby your weird hate of melee on O and the resulting consequences of “can’t use hold abilities anymore” is loving hilarious. O is fine, and R1 to activate abilities is good. What game did you play tht engrained melee on trigger for you?

Edit: for boosters, just the icon afaik. For rhino, if you’re thinking of buying do it now before they go back in the vault and the price goes back up. I’d probably try to lowball a set at 80, see f I get any bites.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I won’t be on for at least 10 hrs, we’ll see if the other clan invites you before I get back

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

numerrik posted:

How difficult would it be to get a clan invite? Pan is same username

As difficult as waiting for the end of my shift. I got a little overly aggressive culling inactives and have a few open slots.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I’m looking forward to starting my download after work and not being able to play until tomorrow

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
They have a chance as a rare drop from getting all three caches in some sabotage mission I think. Or maybe as a rare chest drop? Or maybe I’m thinking of prefabbed forma

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Lumpy posted:

Yes, it is possible to get brought along. Have you tried getting to him via the mission navigator? He shows up at the bottom of one of them. If memory serves, it's the Alerts tab I think. You may be able to get there regardless if you have it unlocked or not that way.

Why would they give him a MR req if you could just access it from the mission menu? I honestly don’t know how it’s going to work for the dude if he doesn’t have the MR or if he just needs a taxi cause he hasn’t unlocked the solar node

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I'm MR 9 so MR isn't a problem, I'm just in Neptune and still have to finish Second Dream, run a bunch of Orokin Derelicts and Kill Lephantis, and make it through Pluto before I can get to the Relay and thats probably too much for me to bother doing in a single weekend when I have other things planned. I guess I can try hitting up the Alerts tab and see if that works when he arrives tomorrow!

Oh yeah you can totally just get a lift from someone if the menu mission won’t take you there

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Policenaut posted:

Out of curiosity, is there a website out there where you can preview frames with customization parts added on? So if I wanted to see what a frame would look like with a certain skin, helmet, paint job, and other add-ons I could just punch those in? I know some MMO-style games have sites like that. I don't really want to drop a bunch of plat on TennoGen parts to find out that the paint scheme on a skin makes the helmet look bad when I attach it or something like that.

I'm kind of kicking myself because they put plat on sale a few weeks ago on PS4 and I didn't have any cash to spend on it.

Not outside of game as far as I’m aware. You can preview any available skin from the in game customization menu in the arsenal. Just hit square for preview. I think it applies the skin with your current paint scheme instead of its default colors but I don’t quite remember

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I wish the game market was indexed off the players market. I don’t know how the gently caress anyone is supposed to save for glamor items when everything sells for a pittance except for the most extremely specific riven rolls.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
If you’re into solo grinding focus, equinox will be your jam. I still haven’t been able to squeeze the same numbers out of EOS

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I know you're all aware but there is an inescapably damaged part of me that needs to type this out every fortnight, so here is BARO PS4

Odonata Elexis Skin (350/250k)
- why would you buy this

Because I have tallgeese’s sickness, that’s why

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I think I need the next From game to come out, I think I might be tired of winning so consistently

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Play more spy missions with pubbies

The dick slamming in a drawer feeling needs to be the result of my actions, not some moron whose mom couldn't put down the liquor.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Got the complete nioh package, them’s some quality genitalia manglings. ( gently caress YOU NUE)

I’ve got a couple meta fun rivens that are struggling to sell if a goon wants em. Sonicor reroll fodder, anyone? Still struggling to decide if I want to keep the jat kittAg riven, it’s only 2 dispo.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Lumpy posted:

Yes please! I'll be on a little tonight starting around 8pm eastern. My old Destiny 2 raid group is back together, so I've been grinding the endless incremental Light Level treadmill there to do the new Raid... and hopefully get a few of them playing some Warframe after :v:

My PSN is veddermatic, and I'm 99.4% sure we are already e-pals.

I’m pretty sure we are already, I’ll see if I can hop on around then. I already have a sonicor riven that I’ve dumped a ton of kuva into, let’s see how many rolls down the spiral you go!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
2 hr catalyst alert on ps4!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Its kind of cruel that we've got Paracesis right before Baro shows up. My ducats!

Wait what? I don’t understand the conflict

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ooohhhhh, 1000 ducat cost for para build. Lol
I haven’t done the miniquest yet. Yeah just hold off building it dude

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I predict this thread will be active again when fortuna comes out cause the pc thread will move so fast that I’ll stop giving a poo poo about it.

Also, I have rivens for the detron glaive and orvius for my duo wielding desires. Sorry falcor, inertia is against you

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I’d take the lato for giggles but I’m not going to be online for a day or two as I move apartments. If someone really wants it, go for it.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Cinnamon, you’ll be lucky to find a falcor riven this close to weapon release. I’m real mad cause I sold a cycron riven for chicken scratch about three weeks before the pistol rework and cycron was a huge piece of poo poo before it got buffed. Cause yeah, sounds like you have a good weapon rotation. Can’t wait till all one hand dual wielding. Gonna chop fools with my machete zaw while blasting their buddies with a kulstar or some whacky poo poo

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I asssumed it was intentional as part of setup

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Hey what was tht recent fortuna promo code? Weriseasone?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Catalyst alert!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Gonna see if I can rip off some plat poor pubbie for the expelled

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I rapidly get tired of reporting and muting edgelords in trade trying “wtb young girl nudes 1000p” or “wtb slaves” who try to shrug it off as “it’s a joke quit being a butthurt sjw.” The reporting function feels super anemic and I doubt anything happens but I haven’t been banned from abusing it either. Internet’s gonna Internet I guess

Edit: ^^^ man, don’t bother trying. The markets super saturated so reroll fodder for non meta weapons gets you like 20 p and meta reroll fodder gets you maybe 100 with the hot poo poo hot ticket items getting to 300 but that’s for 1-2 weapons per month. Otherwise it’s people looking for 2-3 very specific stats and maybe a very specific negative all while buying for way less than that’s worth.

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 19, 2018

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I feel like the switch market will be pretty vigorous since most everyone will have blank slate accounts. So tons of part swapping/ selling.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
As someone who has made the mistake of power leveling most weapons to 30 and selling them for space, only to rebuild some later cause someone said it was actually good, it’s not the worst thing in the world. Get that mastery baby!

The only discriminating thing you should do involves rivens when you unlock them, as there is a hard cap of 90 versus unlimited weapon space.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Flytrap posted:

Oh, new Reknown pack for Ps4.

Scoliac
Scoliac Obsidian Skin
Obsidian Azura Sugatra
170 Plat.

Not sure if the Lecta is any good though, but at least it's fast according to its stats.

Used to be king of poo poo mountain, less useful with the melee obstacle change. Still decent though

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
catalyst alert. 1 hr to go!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Well that’s unexpected and awesome, I don’t have as much time to play as I used to. Sorry, sorties! You’re on the chopping block!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
PS4 invites sent. Janana is an efficient inactive culler and we have plenty of space.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I wish I had a way to remotely turn on my PS4 and get it downloaded while I’m at work.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Ah, I would have had to have previously paired my PS4 with the phone app. So not something I can do today, shucks.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

SpazmasterX posted:

This game has been popping up a bunch for me so I'm trying it out again. Apparently the last time I played was back in 2015 and I was working on getting a kubrow egg and archwings. Any help and a clan invite on PS4 will be appreciated. PSN: SPZX

I can probably hit you up in a few hours. Unless I can invite from the warframe app?

Edit: I cannot invite from the app

hazardousmouse fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 17, 2018

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Gift of lotus or just standard alerts?

Totally forgot to invite that goon last night, whoops!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
A slot for each frame dude, dumping frames only if replaced by a prime variant. Color palettes agogo, Octavia instruments if you like her shtick, MOA behaviors, premium skins, forma three packs, taters, so much to burn plat on!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I find it so far to be super forgiving, though I cannot tell for the life of me what direction they’re supposed to be. Thank god ivara trivializes it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I’m back from the holidays, will try to invite people tonight