Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I posted in the discord but i don't think i've gotten an invite to the xbox clan yet?

GT:Delters92

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Is there somthing i'm missing with the Xoris that is preventing me from doing it's detonation attack? It's saying to press Right Stick in while it's in air but all that does is either activate my frame abilties or nothing at all if i don't have any energy. Looking on the internet says it's the Heavy Attack button but it doesn't seem to work and i don't see a way to change the button configuration in a way that would effect it.

I just wanna finish this stupid quest :(

Also yes i'm grabbing the ghost energy and the little dots on the right side of the crosshairs are blinking already.

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jul 25, 2021

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I just did that one the other day and didn't have any issues. Clicking the stick shouldn't use Warframe abilities unless you changed your control scheme..

Can you do a heavy attack with other melee weapons?

Ah that as it indeed! I think i had changed the controls at some point back to what they were when the game first launched on consoles before whatever melee rework they did that gave melee weapons heavy attacks so it just wasn't bound at all!

Now to get used to the default controls again :v:

Edit: Yep, quest done on the next run after that. Incidentally the heavy attack makes the Xoris a not crap weapon! How about that

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 26, 2021