Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Glad to have a console exclusive thread for all of the reasons listed in the OP.

I'm approaching the top level of one of the syndicates, and the item I need to sacrifice to reach the next level is a Nekros Prime part. I have one of those parts, but I'd rather use it towards my Nekros Prime frame, since it was hard to get. Does anyone know if my syndicate level requirements will change once Nekros Prime is vaulted in a few days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

2 of my 3 active quests require me to hunt Juggernauts. It's so hard to do solo! Anybody want to pop in and help me out? I had a random guy help me a bit the other day. He was high-level and was grinding Atlas parts from the Golem. Turns out that the Super Juggernaut you fight in that mission also counts, and he could one-shot him. Maybe someone who has access to Golem could run that a few times with me? We can even quit after the Juggernaut, since you keep the quest progress, apparently. Atlas parts would be nice, but I mostly want to finish off these quests that have been sitting here for month.

-e- PSN: barren_sky

barren_sky fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jun 30, 2018

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Darth Walrus posted:

I always found Juggernauts easiest to solo, because it’s so much simpler to summon them through kills. As for the fight itself, Volt will trivialise them - they just stand there and shoot uselessly at your shield while you rain death upon them.

I've never been able to kill enough baddies to trigger a Juggernaut solo. I run through the level, trying to get as many following me as possible, then when I hear the roar and they turn yellow I unload. The trouble is that, because I'm solo, not enough seem to spawn, so I sprinting around trying track victims down before time is up and Juggernaut moves on. I'll look for some Youtube vids or something to figure it out.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I have one quest left, and it's Jordas. According to my stats, i've been playing for 536 hours and I haven't had that loving blueprint drop. If Jordas doesn't stop asking me if i've forgotten about Jordas, I'm grabbing Fragor and heading down to his processing core to do some percussive maintenance.

Jeez, I assumed the drop rate would be high for the components for this quest. Having a tough enough time hunting a single juggernaut, let alone low odds of getting what you need. Irritating stuff like this makes me want to drop this game sometimes. The missions are what really drive me, and having to rely on luck like this just kills my enthusiasm.
The only items I'd really like to spend Plat to bypass are the only things I can't buy or trade for.

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Popping back into this game after a summer off. I see my Red Veil standing is approaching the 132000 limit of the top rank. When it hits that limit, is there any benefit, or should i keep it below that so i don't waste any?

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Not sure why they even bothered developing the Frame Fighter game past concept. What a waste of 50k Cephalon Bux. Has anyone tried the other two arcade games for sale?

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Can anyone recommend a Youtube channel that gives a very brief overview of how to utilize each frames' strengths? I tend to pick up and play this game in short bursts, and it would be nice to have a very quick refresher on whatever frame I'm using to help me get my head back in the game faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barren_sky
May 6, 2004

Popping back into Warframe after a fling with Destiny and a train accident with Anthem. I got a 50% off coupon right off the bat and figure I'll buy one of the new frames. Is there an obvious choice on which of the frames released in the last 6 months or so to get?

Also, please re-add to clan. PSN: barren_sky