Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Very interesting news article about A-list celebrity and business mogul Ashton Kutcher auctioning off an NFT backed digital artwork this past week

https://news.bitcoin.com/hollywood-royalty-flexes-crypto-art-goals-ashton-kutcher-auctions-nft-digital-art-for-eth/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HETWpRZJgns

https://coomer.cash/

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Aug 28, 2020

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Thinking about sending this to Post My Favorites as the ghosTcoin thread.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
Would be an improvement because then he could suck himself off in peace, probably won't work because he has to make sure his meaningless graphs get posted for maximum views and attention

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Moneyball posted:

Thinking about sending this to Post My Favorites as the ghosTcoin thread.

Definitely a more appropriate subforum than BFC.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

more like GhosTTown thread.
ghosTTY is pretty much the only one who still posts about these things.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

What's funny about all of this is that some of the projects I'm posting here will have gone up 10000%+ over the next few years and in the end I might feel sorry for doing something terribly sadistic to you all

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
How's iota doing then? Actually used anywhere yet? Because you were crowing that it was going to be in cars by this time.

Stoned Sheep
Jun 21, 2010

ghosTTy posted:

What's funny about all of this is that some of the projects I'm posting here will have gone up 10000%+ over the next few years and in the end I might feel sorry for doing something terribly sadistic to you all

You topticked the bubble bro, such InNoVaTioN!!!

https://twitter.com/edwardmorra_btc/status/1301241450533982214?s=20

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Stoned Sheep posted:

You topticked the bubble bro, such InNoVaTioN!!!

can't wait for ghost titty to get into defi

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

divabot posted:

can't wait for ghost titty to get into defi

Yield farmed crops all summer. Easy to avoid rug pulls if you can read solidity. No risk with the right LP. Right now I'm into liquidity mining small cap programmable equities, locked for 3 years in some cases. I believe in the tech.

Stoned Sheep
Jun 21, 2010

ghosTTy posted:

Yield farmed crops all summer. Easy to avoid rug pulls if you can read solidity. No risk with the right LP. Right now I'm into liquidity mining small cap programmable equities, locked for 3 years in some cases. I believe in the tech.

3 years satoshi rest his soul, whoever roped you into that level of commitment must be balling out hard right now in Belarus like 90% of crypto exit scammers.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Stoned Sheep posted:

3 years satoshi rest his soul, whoever roped you into that level of commitment must be balling out hard right now in Belarus like 90% of crypto exit scammers.

The anon that launched the dfo locked their liquidity for 3 years. Still, I get weekly rewards from liquidity mining so it's not like I have to sit on my hands for 3 years. I'll have my initial in 50 weeks plus fees from the LP, everything after that is Pure Profit

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just 50 weeks, lol.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

ghosTTy posted:

Pure Profit

lol

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://decrypt.co/41380/how-a-defi-trader-made-290000-with-just-200 this is the dream

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
Bruce Fenton's $100% complete and accurate explanation of defi

https://twitter.com/brucefenton/status/1293959332510470145

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

divabot posted:

Makes more sense than anything ghost titty ever posted about it

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

divabot posted:

masterful explanation. I now get defi and im going to buy tons of it.
To the moons

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

quote:

To the moons

Speaking of, if you buy into my ICO for MoonCoin, you can claim your stake on land ownership on the moon (dark side, so the fed can't track you), and we'll record your deed in the blockchain. No need for title insurance or registering your property anywhere -- the BLOCKCHAIN takes care of that. I just need to get this wordpress set up to take payment and...

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Sundae posted:

Speaking of, if you buy into my ICO for MoonCoin, you can claim your stake on land ownership on the moon (dark side, so the fed can't track you), and we'll record your deed in the blockchain. No need for title insurance or registering your property anywhere -- the BLOCKCHAIN takes care of that. I just need to get this wordpress set up to take payment and...

This is the sort of thing this thread is for

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:downsbravo:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

That should be your user avatar

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Sundae posted:

... claim your stake on land ownership on the moon (dark side, so the fed can't track you) ...

Just LOL if you think the moon is even real.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Sundae posted:

we all know that moon is flat.
is there a flat coin somewhere that allows me to buy stakes on visible side of moon hologram?

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Dark Off posted:

we all know that moon is flat.
is there a flat coin somewhere that allows me to buy stakes on visible side of moon hologram?

https://www.moonsteak.coin ?

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Rip the site is already gone, and i think i missed the ICO for it

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Dark Off posted:

Rip the site is already gone, and i think i missed the ICO for it

Don't worry; I still made six million off of it in the 18 seconds it was active.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I've GOT TO have some. I'll pay DOUBLE. I just don't want to miss out.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Moneyball posted:

I've GOT TO have some. I'll pay DOUBLE. I just don't want to miss out.

Look, we can't just issue more MoonSteak Coins just because you missed out. That's the benefit of THE BLOCKCHAIN. It's IMMUTABLE, IMMOVABLE, INNUMERATE, and sometimes even INCANDESCENT.

But...

If you'd like to get in on ground floor, I can dish you out an Early Adopter invite to MoonSteakCoin Coin, the only decentralized financial vehicle tied to the value of MoonSteak Coin. The more people who like MoonSteak Coin but can't get it, the more your MoonSteakCoin Coins are worth, because Supply Drives Demand, But Demand Drives Value!(tm)

BUT WAIT. IT GETS BETTER.

Demand drives Value, and YOU (YES YOU) drive demand! For each additional person you get to join our Early Adopter program underneath you, the system will generate an additional 0.2% premium onto all MoonSteakCoin Coins you generate, and 0.2% of all of their coins go to you as well as all of their referrals. You, yes YOU, can drive the value of MoonSteakCoin Coin all the way to... you guessed it... the moon.

Buy MoonSteakCoin Coin today.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

Sundae posted:

Buy MoonSteakCoin Coin today.

needs to be on DeFi on the SFYLchain

does it generate incomprehensible graphs for ghost titty tho

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

divabot posted:

needs to be on DeFi on the SFYLchain

does it generate incomprehensible graphs for ghost titty tho

Ask not what coin can do for ghost titty; ask what ghost titty can do for coin.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Stop derailing the altcoin discussion thread or I may have to get moderation involved, this is your last warning all of you

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://uniswap.org/blog/uni/

Did anyone else claim their free 400 UNI tokens today? They are selling for $3.50 right now :holy:

In order to qualify you have had to have made a trade or provided liquidity on uniswap anytime before Sept 1

Personally I think it will continue to pump. Uniswap is the biggest DEX and the inflation is relatively low. Holding the token allows you to vote on governance proposals and claim a portion of the trading fees. I'm keeping mine :)

prompt
Oct 28, 2007

eh?

ghosTTy posted:

price is being manipulated on bitfinex so etc can cross into top 10 for publicity and p&d

smart people would buy iota right now

prompt posted:

:wrong:

So everyone that bought at your suggestion just lost 40%. And in under a week.

Let’s see where we are at 2 years later... oh it seems the moon is worth only $0.274. Well that’s embarrassing.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

Stop derailing the altcoin discussion thread or I may have to get moderation involved, this is your last warning all of you

Oh no, Moneyball you didn't, did you? :lol:

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

ghosTTy posted:

you are just jealous of all the guys that made it big with moonsteak coin.

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!
it's crypto, there's no such thing as serious posts

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

We are reinventing the world's financial system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

divabot
Jun 17, 2015

A polite little mouse!

ghosTTy posted:

We are reinventing the world's financial system

this is indeed $100% top quality parody and shows per the thread title how far removed from seriousness the shitcoin world is, well done