Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Big Beef City posted:

I hope you never wake up

Big Beef City posted:

Sad and lonely that is!

ha, wrong both times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

thanks, RAY KURZWEIL (laugh)

Do they pick random people to name drop in that show? I am not sure if the average boomer who watches the show would know who Kurzweil is.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Do they pick random people to name drop in that show? I am not sure if the average boomer who watches the show would know who Kurzweil is.

Wrong. Big Bang is very popular among 18-34 year olds.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Can I just say I've never seen Anchorman, but the best most enduring memes are all from Anchorman.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blazing Ownager posted:

I've never seen Anchorman

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I saw Anchorman 2 first and thought it was hilarious and then went to watch Anchorman 1 and didn't like it

I have no explanation for this either

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I liked the news anchor brawl from 2 better than 1

Actually even though critics bagged on part 2 I liked it, probably because it mocked the 24 hour news cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

yeah I eat rear end posted:

too bad she has probably the most annoying voice in all of television, except for maybe that lady that stars in The Nanny.

Fran Drescher is a Hall of Fame caliber woman

• Locked thread