Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Swinging a dead rottweiler around in a trash bag and slamming it against dumpsters and trees while my homies hoot and holler and slap the buttons on a blown out Magical Drop II cabinet with a caved in monitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I’m incapable of parrying in Metal Gear Rising. I just can’t.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Your secret gaming demon is that you use Microsoft Edge lol

thats firefox you dweeb

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I got stuck in Super Metroid for months until we got internet for the first time and I was able to check GameFAQs, but I'm almost 100% certain that at least once I thought of using a power bomb on the tube in Maridia, went and tried it, and got up and turned the SNES off when nothing happened because it doesn't crack until after you move.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've never played FF6 or whichever one is thought to be the best

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've never played FF6 or whichever one is thought to be the best

the only ff games ive played is the first hour of the original for nes and the ds port of 3 that was so bad it turned me off ever playing another one

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I don't think anyone can agree on what the best FF is.

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
I was on this online chat room called Bedtime City when I was like 11. It had this puzzle game where you had to figure out the right word to say to get to the next room, I think there were around 70 rooms when I was on. People got really serious about making sure the solutions didn't get out and the mods were always watching the forums to make sure no one posted anything other than vague hints. I found out the answers were on Encyclopedia Dramatica and after getting to the last room posted constantly about how easy it was whenever anyone asked for hints. While I was on ED I saw a bunch of gore pics and couldn't sleep for a while after and it's all been downhill since then to be honest

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tag youre fat posted:

I was on this online chat room called Bedtime City when I was like 11. It had this puzzle game where you had to figure out the right word to say to get to the next room, I think there were around 70 rooms when I was on. People got really serious about making sure the solutions didn't get out and the mods were always watching the forums to make sure no one posted anything other than vague hints. I found out the answers were on Encyclopedia Dramatica and after getting to the last room posted constantly about how easy it was whenever anyone asked for hints. While I was on ED I saw a bunch of gore pics and couldn't sleep for a while after and it's all been downhill since then to be honest

thanks dude. delete this and the other lovely posts and goldmine

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I keep my copy of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition on my desk as a constant reminder to be cautious about game preorders

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tag youre fat posted:

You cheated at a game and faced the consequences. There are no demons here, only the failures of a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm goldmining this before more of those guys show up.