Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In the food justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the kitchen, which completes orders; and the burger attorneys who prosecute the food offenders. These are their stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

detectives working tirelessly to make sure the hot side stays hot; defense attorneys working all hours to keep the cool side cool

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

judge: what are the charges?

burger lawyer: $6.98 for the combo, sir, with an enhancement fee of $0.40 for extra cheese

regular customer lawyer: objection, cheese is not mentioned as an extra charge on the menu

judge: overruled, this is a mcdonald's drive thru

Manifisto

prosecutor to accused: you're charged with overcooking hamburgers. does this happen often?

accused: I'd say it's rare

*courtroom murmers*

defense lawyer (clapping client on the back): well done!

judge: *bangs gavel* this man's attorney has confessed. case closed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

judge: foreman, have you come to a decision?

jury foreman: we have, your honor.

judge: foreman, please return the verdict to the court.

foreman tenders the verdict to the bailiff, who tenders the verdict to the judge

judge: reading over the verdict the court finds the defendant, ham burglar...guilty on three counts of felony hamburgling

hamburglar loudly robbles, as the judge orders the court dismissed

burger lawyer: justice served, over one billion times

Manifisto

"sir, you stand accused of ordering special sauce, topped with a patty, topped with the top bun, topped with a slice of cheese, topped with the bottom bun, topped with a pineapple ring. do you have anything to say in your defense?"

"they said I could have it my way! MY way!"

*laughter* "sir, this is america. the words of a king . . . have no authority here. we owe allegiance only to our constitution, and burger law. bailiff . . . take him away."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

your honor, i would like to present into evidence prosecution's exhibit a, security footage from the night of the incident.

burger lawyer presents security footage on disc, it is admitted into evidence, and readied for playback

burger lawyer: officer john hotdogs, and members of the jury, please review the following security footage.

playback begins of a black and white video with sound showing officer john hotdogs, fast food police, pointing his ketchup bottle at the fast food worker, bob wageslave

fast food police: I SAID, HOLD THE PICKLES, HOLD THE LETTUCE! NOW!

fast food worker: b-b-but...offfff-fff-ffficer-r-r-r, special orders...don't upset us!

fast food police: sprays ketchup all over the fast food worker

playback stops as the gallery is filled with aghast murmurs and the judge bangs his gavel, calling for order

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*law and order opening sound effects*

scene opens as a heavily pierced and tattooed, edgy looking teenager wearing a limp bizkit t-shirt orders at a mcdonalds

edgy teen: "just a cup for water"

the tired looking man at the counter cautiously hands him the cup and keeps his eye on him as he walks away, the next customer in line steps forward and orders a number 5. the camera follows the teen as he approaches the drink machine, zooming in to show the cup filling with ice, the sound drowning out the rest of the noise.

edgy teen's even edgier friend: whispering "just do it dude..." muffled laughter

the edgy looking teen moves his drink over to the mountain dew nozzle and fills his cup. just then the audible click of a gun can be heard and the camera pans over to show detective stabler ready to fire a shot through the teen's temple

detective. stabler: "not today scumbag"

in a flurry of chaotic events the edgier teen runs out the front door, giving the edgy teen enough time to turn and throw his cup of mountain dew in detective stabler's face, causing him to fall to the ground writhing in pain. the camera pans back to show the teen jumping the counter and running through the kitchen, overturning a rack and throwing several burgers at the now pursuing stabler. cut to the outside and the back door flies open, the edgy teen running out into the sunlight where he is abruptly clotheslined by detective benson. stabler arrives moments later and both aim their guns at the frightened teen.

stabler: "you're going away for a long time kid..."

opening theme plays and the title letters roll across the screen

Duckbox

Luvcow posted:

*law and order opening sound effects*

scene opens as a heavily pierced and tattooed, edgy looking teenager wearing a limp bizkit t-shirt orders at a mcdonalds

edgy teen: "just a cup for water"

the tired looking man at the counter cautiously hands him the cup and keeps his eye on him as he walks away, the next customer in line steps forward and orders a number 5. the camera follows the teen as he approaches the drink machine, zooming in to show the cup filling with ice, the sound drowning out the rest of the noise.

edgy teen's even edgier friend: whispering "just do it dude..." muffled laughter

the edgy looking teen moves his drink over to the mountain dew nozzle and fills his cup. just then the audible click of a gun can be heard and the camera pans over to show detective stabler ready to fire a shot through the teen's temple

detective. stabler: "not today scumbag"

in a flurry of chaotic events the edgier teen runs out the front door, giving the edgy teen enough time to turn and throw his cup of mountain dew in detective stabler's face, causing him to fall to the ground writhing in pain. the camera pans back to show the teen jumping the counter and running through the kitchen, overturning a rack and throwing several burgers at the now pursuing stabler. cut to the outside and the back door flies open, the edgy teen running out into the sunlight where he is abruptly clotheslined by detective benson. stabler arrives moments later and both aim their guns at the frightened teen.

stabler: "you're going away for a long time kid..."

opening theme plays and the title letters roll across the screen

man, this show is completely unrealistic. no one wastes space on ice. fuckin old people will buy anything

Duckbox

ice t holds up a burger: "you ever seen anything like this before?"

other guy: "sure it's a double double."

ice-t: "look closer, this ain't your daddy's burger it's got extra sauce, whole grilled onion, and even peppers inside. that's some high-grade secret menu poo poo. this kid's connected. there's more, look at this shake."

"chocolate?"

"no, neapolitan"

"son of a bitch."

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
coroner: "you say they call this place a grill?"

Det TG Fridays: "That's right."

coroner: "Well that can't be."

Fridays: "Why's that?"

coroner: "This burger-"

Fridays: "yeah?"

coroner: "grill lines are fake. And see here...?"

Fridays: "Yep."

coroner: "You only get this dryness if you are a flattop cook and you press the burger with your spatula. Never press, Fridays."

Fridays: "Why's that?"

coroner: "It dries out the meat."

mags fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jun 19, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Ice t: he's the biggest pimp across brooklyn and queens. He's known as the burger king. Kills his prostitutes execution style without hesitation if they don't pull in his money, calls it ordering the whopper.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Ice t: they found 3 empty packets of mayonnaise and a honey mustard. mix it with angel dust they call it a tweaker mcrib.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

Ice t: they found 3 empty packets of mayonnaise and a honey mustard. mix it with angel dust they call it a tweaker mcrib.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Just pretend I empty quoted every post

alnilam

lmao

e: L. mayo

alnilam

Chief, irate: Johnson! I got reports on my desk about three wrecked grills, ten flipped tables, and 30 angry diners. Old Mcdonald himself is on the phone tearin me a new one. What happened?!

Johnson, gruff voice, ketchup all over shirt: I did my job

Chief: you're a loose cannon!! Hand over your bun and your badge

Android Blues

yeah, it's not an easy job. Yeah. I have to parse through more than ten thousand images every week of burgers - beef burgers - with mayonnaise on them. Sometimes the mayonnaise is all messed up with the lettuce and you can see this Godforsaken mess crawling down over the patty. What? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just...to me it's commonplace now. I don't eat burgers at home any more. Most of the guys in the division are chicken guys, if you know what I'm saying. They just can't face it.

Android Blues

You want to hear about the worst case of my career? Fine, but it's not pretty.

We had a lead on this guy who would do all kinds of sick poo poo with people's burgers. Not unusual, right? But his thing was the charge he got from working in a position of trust. He would get himself hired on at an inconspicuous grill shack, and then he would mix mayo into the relish and put up a handcrafted promotional poster he'd made advertising 'Special Dip', spread on your burger, free of charge. He fed it to whoever would cough up a note. He didn't even make off with the money. Left it in the till, he was a great salesman - you can see it on the security camera footage. Got the upsell on upwards of 90% of orders, way better than even trained Burger King staff, who by the way set the standard for the industry. Said it was a secret recipe. Charmed the ladies, impressed the men. One time, God help me, he finished up a spree through a series of Midwestern Five Guys by topping upwards of fifty patties with peanut butter.

What we later found out was that this guy had an extensive background in graphic design, he was a genius of graphic design, like he had studied at a Swiss conservatory and people thought he was the talent of his generation. He was using his talent to make those chintzy promotional posters. You didn't hear it from me, but McDonald's still uses adaptations of some of those posters in their brand literature today. He died in our final chase, and there's no intellectual property rights for a man who leaves no estate...but I'm getting ahead in the story.

What it did mostly was make me think that some of these psychos might be smart enough to know something we don't. That it's all pointless. That the pounded and pulped reformed meat sandwiches we base our entire legal system and ostensible culture around are just a big, fat joke. Called him the Tin Man, because as far as we could tell, this was a guy with no heart, no soul, no conscience, at least as far as burgers were involved, which was of course the only aspect of his moral profile we were interested in. FBI profilers typified him as a "burger sociopath". I wanted to put him in burger jail so bad, but before I can get to that part of the story, I have to tell you about the time he set himself up behind the counter at our hometown Whataburger - and fed a Marshmallow Fluff patty to my wife.

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

prosecutor to accused: you're charged with overcooking hamburgers. does this happen often?

accused: I'd say it's rare

*courtroom murmers*

defense lawyer (clapping client on the back): well done!

judge: *bangs gavel* this man's attorney has confessed. case closed.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Absolutely this. I feel unqualified to post in here, these are all so good.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

You want to hear about the worst case of my career? Fine, but it's not pretty.

We had a lead on this guy who would do all kinds of sick poo poo with people's burgers. Not unusual, right? But his thing was the charge he got from working in a position of trust. He would get himself hired on at an inconspicuous grill shack, and then he would mix mayo into the relish and put up a handcrafted promotional poster he'd made advertising 'Special Dip', spread on your burger, free of charge. He fed it to whoever would cough up a note. He didn't even make off with the money. Left it in the till, he was a great salesman - you can see it on the security camera footage. Got the upsell on upwards of 90% of orders, way better than even trained Burger King staff, who by the way set the standard for the industry. Said it was a secret recipe. Charmed the ladies, impressed the men. One time, God help me, he finished up a spree through a series of Midwestern Five Guys by topping upwards of fifty patties with peanut butter.

What we later found out was that this guy had an extensive background in graphic design, he was a genius of graphic design, like he had studied at a Swiss conservatory and people thought he was the talent of his generation. He was using his talent to make those chintzy promotional posters. You didn't hear it from me, but McDonald's still uses adaptations of some of those posters in their brand literature today. He died in our final chase, and there's no intellectual property rights for a man who leaves no estate...but I'm getting ahead in the story.

What it did mostly was make me think that some of these psychos might be smart enough to know something we don't. That it's all pointless. That the pounded and pulped reformed meat sandwiches we base our entire legal system and ostensible culture around are just a big, fat joke. Called him the Tin Man, because as far as we could tell, this was a guy with no heart, no soul, no conscience, at least as far as burgers were involved, which was of course the only aspect of his moral profile we were interested in. FBI profilers typified him as a "burger sociopath". I wanted to put him in burger jail so bad, but before I can get to that part of the story, I have to tell you about the time he set himself up behind the counter at our hometown Whataburger - and fed a Marshmallow Fluff patty to my wife.

google THIS

Cop: (hands suspect a photo) Do you recognize this sandwich?

Suspect: (sniffles) Yes. My wife. Ain't she just the most beautiful banh mi you ever saw? (tearing up) We had just celebrated our 20th, you know.

Cop: (turns on a heat lamp and trains it on the suspect) let's discuss what happened on the night of the…incident.

Suspect: I want a lawyer.

Cop: You got home from work, what, quarter to six? Just a typical day. Except you skipped lunch, didn't you? You were hungry, weren't you?

Suspect: I said I want a lawyer!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

Cop: (hands suspect a photo) Do you recognize this sandwich?

Suspect: (sniffles) Yes. My wife. Ain't she just the most beautiful banh mi you ever saw? (tearing up) We had just celebrated our 20th, you know.

Cop: (turns on a heat lamp and trains it on the suspect) let's discuss what happened on the night of the…incident.

Suspect: I want a lawyer.

Cop: You got home from work, what, quarter to six? Just a typical day. Except you skipped lunch, didn't you? You were hungry, weren't you?

Suspect: I said I want a lawyer!

TK8325

Poirot: Because we do not use the imperial system, we call it a Royale with Cheese.

Yeah, I know, Poirot is French and not Dutch.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
are these pickles, sir?

those aren't mine, i was holding them for a friend

ok sir i'm going to need you to come with me

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
Prosecutor: So, you were at the drive-thru of your local McDonalds. What did you do next?

Accused: I ordered a Hot n Spicy McChicken and a large coke.

Prosecutor: Is that so? Was there anything... different about your order?

Accused: No, I ordered the exact same thing I always do.

Prosecutor: Every time?

Accused: Except when I want a McDouble instead.

Prosecutor: Interesting, because I have the sworn testimony of the very man from whom you ordered that McDouble!

McDonalds Employee: Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I have here in my hand a receipt proving beyond all reasonable doubt that the man before you ordered his Hot n Spicy WITHOUT MAYO.

*Uproar in the court, several people faint*

Yell from the gallery: "I hope you enjoy getting quarter-pounded, you sicko!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

Prosecutor: The defendant claims the dish is called a "Salisbury Steak", but I'll prove to you now that is just a feeble attempt to hide the heinous crime he committed.

*jury murmers*

Prosecutor: As you can clearly see from Exhibit #10, he willfully, knowingly, and without remorse, served...a burger without a bun!

*jury gasps*

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

kalel

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Jolo posted:

Absolutely this. I feel unqualified to post in here, these are all so good.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
class action lawsuits because the mcdouble has one slice of cheese and the old double cheeseburger had two.

quite stretched out

the chillest

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Cop: You look good in stripes my man. You going to tell us who was with you that night? You got priors, that's not gonna play well. Gimme some names, let's make something happen.

Hamburglar: I tell you what's going to happen. You're going to let me go, because you ain't got nothin on me. I'm gonna get a ride home, lie on my couch, and get baked.

Cop: I don't think so. Here's what's going to happen. I'm putting you under arrest for the murder of Harland D. Sanders. You're going to go in front of a jury, get found guilty, get put in a chair, and then... you're gonna fry.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Police sandwich artists have released this composite sketch of a person of interest wanted for questioning in the disappearance of McChicken McMansion heiress and cookie personality, Birdie McDonald, last seen in 1998. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of this person, known only by the street name "Grimace" please call 1-800-244-6227. A reward in the amount of one free large sandwich with purchase of any Extra Value Meal is offered for any successful tips leading to the whereabouts of Birdie McDonald.

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

Police sandwich artists have released this composite sketch of a person of interest wanted for questioning in the disappearance of McChicken McMansion heiress and cookie personality, Birdie McDonald, last seen in 1998. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of this person, known only by the street name "Grimace" please call 1-800-244-6227. A reward in the amount of one free large sandwich with purchase of any Extra Value Meal is offered for any successful tips leading to the whereabouts of Birdie McDonald.

WindmillSlayer

I'm a cow seeking asylum from Burger kingdom! Help!

Manifisto

WindmillSlayer posted:

I'm a cow seeking asylum from Burger kingdom! Help!

don't have a cow, man!

that's . . . that's not a catchphrase, it is crucial legal advice. pregnancy or recently giving birth is cause for automatic exclusion from the asylum process in many jurisdictions.

but also I just like saying it.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

When I grow up I wanna go to Bovine University School of Burger Law and Condiment Justice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

New season of Law and Order: Special Sauces Unit looking good. Stabler is out in the field, working the hardest beat of them all: hand whipped aioli.

bell jar

burger law is just one of the many areas of jurisprudence handled by the food court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

bell jar posted:

burger law is just one of the many areas of jurisprudence handled by the food court

really lost the public's trust when the celebrity trial of orange julius returned a not guilty verdict

• Locked thread