Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Nah I'm gonna play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and probably catch up on my backlog of Law and Order SVU I have recorded, since my roommate is heading out of town tomorrow morning to go on vacation to Alaska.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

shocksite posted:

does big cass have a finishing move?

a big boot is his finisher. and the world's worst elbow drop.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
the only good finisher was byron's finisher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWudY_iViM

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

21 Hoot Salute posted:

If I've never played a Persona game before, would Persona 5 be weird as gently caress or is it ok for newbs

Persona 5 is a fine game to jump into if you are new to the series. The only callbacks to other games are some DLC costumes and a few bits of flavor text.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

SunshineDanceParty posted:

It's a shame the women's divisions are so lazily booked.

IIRC from what I understand, they put the new writers there, so there is no coherence at all outside of a few set rules. And considering the WWE Creative Team supposedly has a very high turnover rate, I'm not shocked. I think I've heard the average member of creative lasts less than a month. Which I also understand because it doesn't matter how good the storyline you wrote is. Because Vince will ignore it and demand you put over whoever he wants at that moment in time.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jun 18, 2018

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

I just want a Becky/Asuka feud so much :pray:

you are going to get lana vs carmella vs tamina and you will like it. :colbert:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

surf rock posted:

Not to be rude, but did Charlotte get butt implants?

nope. she is leaving soon after mitb though to get surgery done to replace her ruptured breast implant. won't be back until late july or early august apparently.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
yeah ill be shocked if asuka vs carmella gets more than 2 stars.

hell, dave said he would be as well.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mr. Carlisle posted:

First time seeing Asuka wrestle but I like her already

Asuka is insanely good and very very popular with the crowds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

CarlCX posted:

did they turn the crowd mics off again or does Carmella just have literally zero heat

Carmella literally cannot get heat to save her life. Why they are keeping the belt on her, I don't know.

• Locked thread