Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No seriously why is lana in this and not bayley

Bayley has no value to them anymore, Lana has a comedy spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trip Larsen posted:

me, during every WWE match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

someone with twitter @ him with this once the Summerslam match vs Brock is announced

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Whoever said this would be the Joe match wins

I'm now Extra Mad they didn't have the balls to put this in the main event

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

surf rock posted:

How is it possible that a crowd could be so fully anti-Roman and STILL do the "oooh" howl thing for the spear, what the gently caress.

the ooooooooooooooooo is good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Man wwe got your money they really don't care.

For some reason people kept willfully not believing this for the longest time, so

Hey, I found the one good thing about them getting one point five billion goddamn dollars in like a two-month span this year. It at least made more fans realize that even if not before, certainly now, they really have no reason to care about people like them anymore

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

that was a good match to spend a month building to

A rematch was already advertised for Extreme Rules, it's going to be more than a month :lol:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/LD2K/status/1008516828950233093

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

remember when asuka had competitive matches with emma literally right before emma was fired and everyone was like "don't worry it's totally good and cool"

Emma won in the end, she's not here anymore

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

4 (four) hours

Makes it funnier the Zayn match went the way it did

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Vertical Lime posted:

so

you people thought i was crazy when i said asuka was gonna be ruined a few months ago

The golden rule should be "Anybody who thinks WWE is gonna gently caress something up is ultimately right, even if they get minor parts like the exact timing of it wrong" because really it's got a streak longer than Asuka's and Goldberg's combined, plus Brock's reign, going right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Auritech posted:

Gedo is 1000x better than Vinny Mac

I will go to the grave believing that

Well yeah, the Okada/Omega long-term booking solidified this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

It’s not even the best written Omega story.

Golden Lovers was somehow more impressive but also wasn't a match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not yet, wait for the gently caress finish

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Professor Funk posted:

so like, shinsuke is never gonna get his moment huh

Nope

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

lol

I guess the tag title match is canceled

It wasn't scheduled as of last Tuesday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fart blood posted:

So here's a flaw in MITB:

Suppose a Raw guy wins.

Suppose after winning, he IMMEDIATELY says "I'm cashing in my MITB contract RIGHT NOW"

Well Brock's not there so what then?

Everyone laughs, goes "oh you" and leaves the arena

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fentry posted:

So what's the worst possible winner, Roode?

Braun because I could legit see anyone else who gets it getting a title run. At this point it's clear they just don't want that for Braun for whatever reason, so he's the only possible winner of this match who I don't think has a chance of a successful cash-in, and that just wouldn't be fun to watch

Funny sure, but not fun

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Rusev
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Kevin Owens
Samoa Joe

lol at Roode not even being listed. Even for NXT callups, dude fell far

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Soul Glo posted:

(wwe puts over braun strowman in a position to beat bork and be a champion people love)

Only the fourth time they've put him in this position, surely Now will be when they pull the trigger right?????????????????????????

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

Ah, I see we've reached this part of the PPV experience.

Still better than him swearing New Japan sucks and could never have this kind of quality storytelling and you guys really need to stop talking about things you like instead of what just made you miserable

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shoenin posted:

Even WWE cant gently caress that up.

Chris James 2 posted:

The golden rule should be "Anybody who thinks WWE is gonna gently caress something up is ultimately right, even if they get minor parts like the exact timing of it wrong" because really it's got a streak longer than Asuka's and Goldberg's combined, plus Brock's reign, going right now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They were able to make a deal with TNA, ROH they might be able to if they wanted but it's much less likely they want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was a good pitch

• Locked thread