Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Oh sweet I missed a bit and just found out that Ellsworth's back, good for him! He's struck me as a solid dude and I'm glad they brought him back in.

Now they just need to stop wasting Asuka we'll be all set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Yikes, I want Nakamura to win a lot but if you gotta have him lose, a solid finish here.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Certainly people who needed MitB more and who you could tell interesting stories with, but it's not a bad thing to have the big monster dude win it for once, hopefully he just keeps stopping the show and demanding a match vs. Lesnar until he gets one. A solid guy and a good situation with Brock being part-time where just cashing in for a regular match makes sense.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Ah I'll have to go back and check out the doc then, I only tuned in for a bit at the start. I should have known that the really good stuff would be about their drug issues, though I didn't expect stuff like Victory Road to actually be explored.

• Locked thread