Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I hope Roman vs Jinder is the main event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Dias posted:

holy poo poo that lorcan bump on the apron was DISGUSTING

I don't think it even ended up being the nastiest bump of the night, you have a ride ahead of you

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

fart blood posted:

Wait a minute I’m not watching why you all posting now? Doesn’t the PPV start at 8? Is the preshow 2 friggin hours?

PPV's all start at 7 EST now

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

They took the complaints that literally everyone had about Wrestlemania being way too long and fixed it by making every event way too long

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Sami is going to get squashed in like 30 seconds and I am going to be sad

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

Lashley was good in TNA, right?

...how?

His run near the end that people actually liked was the complete opposite of the character WWE has him playing now

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

21 Hoot Salute posted:

If I've never played a Persona game before, would Persona 5 be weird as gently caress or is it ok for newbs

You don't need to have played any of them before, any game past 3 is a good entry point

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Exclusive backstage footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30XOnleTw_w

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

OldTennisCourt posted:

Any more rumblings on further SA WWE shows? GRR must have made a poo poo load of cash

They signed like a 5 year deal I think? Something like 20 million a year to do shows there

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I don't get how WWE can make AJ - Nakamura matches so consistently uninteresting

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

NowonSA posted:

Oh sweet I missed a bit and just found out that Ellsworth's back, good for him! He's struck me as a solid dude and I'm glad they brought him back in.

Now they just need to stop wasting Asuka we'll be all set.

Your two points run opposite to eachother

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

It's really sad at this point that I don't even expect an AJ - Nakamura match to be entertaining let alone good or great

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

So is nak just done now?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I think having Ronda's first solo match against Nia is an incredibly bad idea, prove me wrong please match

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Jeep posted:

Did they cut the raw tag titles match lol

Probably the traditional death spot after this match before the main

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Ronda can bump pretty well already.

Judo people usually know their falling down really really well, she should have the potential to be a really great while really safe seller

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

How many times have they done the shoulder into the post tonight

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Guess that eliminates having two briefcases on one show

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

What are the odds of Nia giving face promos about bullying again tomorrow now

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

MotU posted:

shoulda hit nia with the breifcase more IMO

Agreed on this, when she only really hit her in the arm with it I assumed she was going to armbar her to taunt Ronda

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Guess the Raw titles did get cut

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I know its a 0% chance but I want Kofi to be chosen and win. Kofi vs AJ for the title could be awesome and he deserves it

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

fart blood posted:

So here's a flaw in MITB:

Suppose a Raw guy wins.

Suppose after winning, he IMMEDIATELY says "I'm cashing in my MITB contract RIGHT NOW"

Well Brock's not there so what then?

He wins by count out and does not win the title

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

So what's the worst possible winner, Roode?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Woo, my Kofi hopes have risen from 0% to 1%

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Fentry posted:

I know its a 0% chance but I want Kofi to be chosen and win. Kofi vs AJ for the title could be awesome and he deserves it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

If this somehow ends in them still not pulling the trigger on Braun I'm not going to be surprised

• Locked thread