Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
The most recent ex-champ definitely didn't need it, but I can see Bliss as champion again by the end of the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I hope Roman dumps the Singh on the announce table like Orton would wheelchair and all.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
You can tell they're loving with the audio because that back bump was the loudest thing all night.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Audible laugh as Jinder fails to get into the ring.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Imagine being the agent or either of these two wrestlers and know that you're against a hostile crowd and booking the WORST POSSIBLE MATCH ANYWAY.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
The crowd just dying for 2 seconds at that kickout despite the wave was perfect.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

I need subtitles for the crowd

Check Botchamania in a week. This will be a 5 minute segment.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Save us Disco Inferno

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

Carmella literally cannot get heat to save her life. Why they are keeping the belt on her, I don't know.

Her character being "annoying white girl" doesn't work when that's basically the most common thing you'll see on twitter every day and we're all apathetic.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Carmella's character within a few months.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Greg Hamilton is a very good little announcer.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
So is there like a tl;dr version of this match from NJPW that could explain what their WWE matches have been lacking? Beyond bad stips and finishes.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
TIL last man standing matches just mean both feet on the floor except when it doesn't.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I feel like I'm also really, really done with faces blowing out the heels' knees. Knees are important and good.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Nia grew two inches in the build to this match, that's impressive.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
There is absolutely no way that Nia is 6'0" 272. That is such a lovely thing to do to her.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Ronda kinda leads with the back of her head on bumps and the ref is really loud but this is good booking.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Why the gently caress did they bring Coach back

Black. Owns many suits.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Alexa selling the armbar with her disgusting double jointed elbow is gonna make me throw up.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Probably mistakenly lost in the postmatch is that Ronda was VERY GOOD in her first singles match.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
RIP tag team matches.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Finn liked the Spiderman demos at E3.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
CHICAGO FLAG RUSEV

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Hell yeah Kofi, win it.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Freebird MITB would be cool as hell. A 3 man squad always lurking would make the title seem forever precarious. And Kofi deserves it.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Jiro posted:

:stonk: WHY DOES KOFI'S CHEST LOOK LIKE THAT???

His pectoral muscles are anchored extremely far out on his sternum. He does the best he can. :)

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Strowman has mastered the loud safe Kane punches in the past few months.

MIZ THO

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Well. He didn't need that at all...

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Smackdown definitely needed someone (Rusev) to liven up the main event. Braun has been at the very edge for the past year and didn't need this to give him a bump.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Eh gently caress it let's watch the Hardys 24 and get even more sad for a while.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
This 24 is really hosed.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
This should be mandatory viewing for every upcoming wrestler. It's unbelievable that this is WWE produced. I don't think this has ever been talked about this way.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

It's 100% more jarring seeing the actual footage and behind the scenes stuff

Jeff falling asleep on camera a year before really puts Victory Road into perspective.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
Mild angry question marks over my head at "I wonder if drinking and driving is just what Jeff does to get his mind in check"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
I'm growing less positive on the Hardys 24 as I get further from it. Dude has distribition amounts of painkillers and steroids, keeps working and gets a whopping 10 days in jail and then trashes a car in a DUI with no stated penalty and he has a free new shoulder. That's basically the most priveledged drug story you'll ever hear. Other dude gets by solely on the strength of his wife despite their many serious issues that are glossed over.

Like it's still honest, but it's only answering what you want a happy ending to.

• Locked thread