Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

1234567890num posted:

Agreed. :hfive:

Other than trying to kill Axel and Roxas before Tink told him not to, nothing (surprisingly). Considering that Axel is actually a nice friend while in Neverland, I guess it's a "nice friend" day.

Also, I think Agrabah just appears in the manga...twice? For one chapter each? I don't exactly remember, but that's the same as most worlds and even less than Wonderland.

I believe it's one of the few worlds that appears in just about every manga adaption (and the only Disney world that appears in the COM manga).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Larryb posted:

I believe it's one of the few worlds that appears in just about every manga adaption (and the only Disney world that appears in the COM manga).

Oh. I didn't read any other manga adaptation.

At least the mangaka recycles Agrabah multiple times instead of Olympus Coliseum :buddy:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

You should, they're all pretty good in their own right. Kind of a pity there wasn't a manga for BBS onward though. BBS did get an official novelization however though I don't remember if it was ever translated.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Just found this picture that I forgot to include in the update. I also forgot when exactly this happened.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

We begin with a flashback to that scene in Hollow Bastion with Riku stealing Sora's...is that 3 Wishes?

Leaving Sora with sword. The gameplay then proceeds just like when Roxas used a stick, except less tedious because Sora has infinite magic.

Music: Sacred Moon

Roxas then wakes up and stares at the screen. If it were Genie I would've been very freaked out.

The next enemies will have weakness to blizzard and thunder. I'm bringing an Elixir because our next mission is special.

This is the reason why our mission is special.

Best thing to do is work it off...by training! See if you can score 150 plus points in Mission 46. Go on. I'll think of a little treat for you while you're at it. Tell me when you're done.

We're WAY above 150. :smugbert:

Wow, tiger. Over 150 points... You're sharp, even if you're still mopey. Here. Buck up, kiddo. (Obtained: Frost Crystal)
Why the long face?

Like before, Solid Armor is weak to blizzard magic. Take a guess which "certain magic" works on Spiked Crawlers.

Music: A Day in Agrabah
Music: Arabian Dream

Nothing.
You look pale...
You're imagining things.
Let's go.
Well...okay...

...yes. Our level is halved for this mission. :sigh:

Gold. These two types of Heartless are the only normal Heartless here, so this isn't as bad as that stick mission. They die quickly with Thunder and quicker with Blizzara, but I want to save them for the beefier Heartless.

I shouldn't have saved up the Thunders.

Heartless and Sight Unit (L). I said that those two are the only normal Heartless, which doesn't include Tricky Monkeys.

Hi-Potion. I'm cutting out quite a lot of fighting. Technically we don't have to fight them, but the Loudmouths drop Gear Component D. They're the only enemies that drop it and only on this mission.

Gold. This is the only Solid Armor here. 5 Blizzaras kill it. Yes, 5. That's the effect of halving our level. :sigh: Solid Armor are the only Heartless that drops Orichalcum and only on this mission.

This mission is our first time going through the hole in the wall. The jars here can be broken, giving a very small amount of Munny. Not worth the effort.

Aerora Recipe. We can barely jump to get to the chest. See the gold pillar on the right? We need to hit it to proceed. There's nothing indicating this other than the color.

This drops 4 boxes. These boxes are how we'd jump up if we don't have High Jump LV2.

There are 3 slots on the other side of the room. We need to hit the boxes towards them. This would be a lot more tedious if we don't have High Jump LV2, but thankfully, we do. :woop:

The jars are probably there to make it harder, but the game's brilliant coding makes it so that the boxes can clip through the jars. :woop:

The gate opens after we moved all the boxes, so we're going to...

...go back to Sandswept Ruins to pick up the things I forgot.

With that done, we go back to...poo poo.

I didn't know the gate resets if we go back! A warning would've been nice! :argh:

Inside there's chests with Adamantite and Gold. Oh, and also the keyhole, I guess. The Keyblade in the flashback was supposed to foreshadow this, I guess?

I remember this...
Huh?
It's a keyhole. See?

Y-yeah...
You look so much like him.

I'm sure this line confused people so much since Roxas looks very different with Sora. Even after all these years, this line still confuses me since Ventus never went to Agrabah and doesn't appear in the flashback.

Music: Tension Rising

Spiked Crawler is just like Morning Star. Except more dangerous and our level is halved. And thunder stops it instead of aero.

If you're wondering why I used Thunder, it's because the delay in Thundaga is enough to make it miss and gently caress using Thundara.

This is the damage one of its jump attack does. OUCH.

Turns out we don't have to kill this Heartless, because after surviving for a minute...

I don't know what that move is. And I don't think that kind of movement isn't possible with Days' gameplay.

How did I just do that? Where did that power came from?
Roxas?

*Xion runs to Roxas*

Yeah... Using the Keyblade these days... I don't know what's wrong with me-I just run out of steam.
You...you do?
You know what, never mind. I'm probably just overworked, heh.

Not surprising, considering that our last mission has Ruler of the Sky.

You sure you're okay?
'Course I am. C'mon, Xion, let's RTC.

We don't even get any Hearts from Spiked Crawler!? :argh:

Music: At Dusk, I Will Think of You...

Twilight Station Tower: 53
Sea-Salt Ice Cream: 90

Finally! I was worried there wouldn't be any other ice cream scene. :monocle:

Okay, you're starting to weird me out.
Why?
Since when do you ever worry about me?
Well, excuse me!
Just feels strange, that's all. Usually, I do all the worrying over you. I don't think it's ever been the other way around before.
Well, for your information... I worry about you all the time, Roxas.
I'm glad you're back, Xion. I just wish Axel didn't have to be so rough with you.
I guess he's not coming today.
You want him to?
What, did you two have a fight?

So he's a jerk now?

Shouldn't you talk about it the last time you three eat ice cream here? And yes, Xion. Axel is definitely a jerk.

Roxas, I wouldn't be sitting here with you if Axel hadn't done that.
He's your best friend.
So are you.
It's just not the same without all three of us...

What? No...I just...
Something's wrong with Roxas. I thought you might know what's up.
He says the Keyblade wears him out now when he goes to use it.
And suddenly I find myself fighting the same way he does...
Well, you know him better than me.
Why...why would you sat that?
Ask yourself what's doing it to him.
I'm not sure.
Oh, you're not sure? What, did they forget to build you with common sense?
......!

Wow, Axel. Way to prove that you're a jerk.

That's revealed very anticlimactically.

A puppet whose original purpose was to duplicate Roxas's powers. If he's getting weaker and you're getting stronger... Well, that just means you're borrowing a little more than you oughta be.
...... What should I do, than?
I can't make that decision for you. You're no puppet in my book. You're my best friend. Mine and Roxas's. Got it memorized?
Yeah...
Can I ask you one other thing?
What's that?
I saw a boy today who looks just like Roxas. Is he who I think he is?

Xion saw Ventus!? :aaa:

Music: Crossing the Finish Line

We don't have any panels to link Sliding Dash LV+, so thanks for that :geno:

New reports:

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Nov 26, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
You used Roxas' mugshot for Xion in a few places.

Unless that was intentional. :ohdear:

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Fixed. No, it wasn't intentional, although it would be interesting if it was.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
I think Xion's move is supposed to be Zantetsuken, or a variant of it.

Still not usable in this game though! :argh:

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Music: Organization XIII

Yes, it was not supposed to gain a mind of its own-nor become the person we see. But in the end, it only proves the puppet is the more worthy vessel.

Xemnas just admitted that Xion is a person! :derp:

At last, the time has come. Saix, are the devices ready?
All three will be operable in a matter of days.
Good.
What do you want to do with Roxas?
Both of them have connections to Sora, but we only need one of them under our thumb. Let Xion take from Roxas the rest of what he has to give... Or, let him destroy her first and get it all back. It makes no difference to me.
Either way, Sora's power will be ours.

Translation: the rest of this game is all part of Xemnas' plot.

We're finally going to make Aeroras. We'll make 6 of them.

And then we're going to use 3 of them to make 3 Aerogas. We won't be getting any Aerora or Aeroga otherwise.

And finally, we're finally going to make new Aeros to replace the ones I used for Aerora.

I'm trying out Aerora and Blizzaga with Fire just in case those two sucks. Spoiler: Our target is immune to fire and blizzard while Aerora can't hit them. :suicide:

(Obtained: Elixir Recipe)
Please, Roxas, don't... Don't do anything crazy.

You're a good friend, Xion. Especially because you gave Roxas good things instead of useless things.

Just gotta be careful-girls her age have many faces.

Even better, how about a game? The rules are simple. You go and collect every treasure chests in Mission 82, then report back.

That's just last mission.

My, my... You've found them all. Well? Was it a pleasant break? Then I hope you're ready for the next game. I've asked Saix to clear you for a special mission.
Passion is a virtue, but no game was won by overeagerness.

1. There's no break since we already done them.
2. We didn't get just one mission from this. Luxord gives 2 missions.
3. Some games are won by overeagerness, if Sora is any indication.
4. Screw you, Luxord. :argh:

Time for our final round of optional missions! :toot:

Luxord unlocked mission 84 and 87. There's a mission 83 above, but I'm going to hide what it is until we tackle it.

That is why we're going to do these missions in backwards order.

Music: This is Halloween
Music: Spooks of Halloween Town

There's nothing here, so we go to Halloween Town Square.

Our targets are all in there.

Yes, we're fighting all 3 Windstorms at once. With some Detonators for good measure.

The Windstorms themselves have the same attacks as the other Wyvern Heartless. Kick, backflip, charge and shockwave.

The best way to defeat them is Limit. Ideally it would be Thundaga, but I didn't brought them. I have to admit that it was my own fault, although it's also partially Saix's fault for not including that in the briefing. You had one job! :argh:

Also, you can see the Ordeal Badge in the distance.

Like I said before, Blizzaga and Fire have no effect on them. At least Blizzaga can kill the Detonators. Aerora, meanwhile, sticks on the ground and can't hit them while flying.

Our best tactic for now is to focus on one of them and kill it. That chest has a Thundaga Recipe, by the way.

And then get hit a bunch of times, getting inflicted with Air-Toss a lot. The chest has another Thundaga Recipe.

And then die.

This will reset our yellow gauge while the Windstorm stays dead, so we can do that progress again.

Or, you know. Just go back and equip Thundaga instead. The chest has a Lightning Crystal, which is used to make Thundaga (among other things). I think this game is trying to imply something...

This Unity Badge isn't the only thing left in this mission.

We have a Hi-Potion, Shining Crystal, Ordeal Blazon, and Invisible. I'm not going to put up another video of fighting it since it's pretty much the same.

We'll use him as a chance to try out our magic. Blizzaga at first does nothing...

...and then it explodes after a certain time. So it's basically like Thundaga. Not bad. Not as satisfying as Blizzara to the face, though.

Aerora, meanwhile, just follows the enemies. It basically works like Blizzard, except it stays on the ground. So it's as useful as Blizzard, which at this point of the game is not really useful.

Invisible drops Shield Tech++, which we want. This is actually our first one.

We also got 2 Firaga Recipe, which means we can actually make Firagas now! :toot:

New report:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

It's funny how Xemnas loses Xion AND Roxas simply because he decided the best course of action was to be an rear end in a top hat to both rather than make Roxas feel like a valued member of the Organization.

I mean, points for making a contingency plan for if Roxas decided to leave and do his own thing, but Xion also decided to leave and do her own thing so :shrug:

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I mean, he has to know that Roxas has a Heart by this point. Hell, the most recent major plot revelation from Unchained Chi shows that Marluxia and Larxene had a pretty good idea who Roxas was, which is why they were interested in recruiting him for their cause had they half a chance. (That, or Nomura is writing by the seat of his pants again/still/never stopped.) He has to know that his usual methods can't work out.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Not that it matters in the end since Sora does the job anyway.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Yeah, as KH2 proves Sora was basically Xemnas' Plan C. After all, if neither the Nobody or the Copy worked out you might as well make use of the genuine article who's already after the Heartless anyway.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Changing Blizzaga and Aerora into Blizzara and Aeroga. We're going to try out Aeroga today while Blizzara is for one particular enemy later.

We're going to different worlds for the rest of this set. ALL of them are the final missions in their world.

For example, this mission is our last mission in Neverland.

Music: Crossing to Neverland

This is also our final emblem mission. And our final mission with Luxord, for that matter.

It has PLENTY of emblems. They're all on the top half of the map, which is good because this area is huge.

FYI, this is the area where we fought Ruler of the Sky, where we have to chase it everywhere.

Anyway, we're going to ignore that Phantomtail and go towards the emblems. There's 5 emblems on top of each other here.

Shown: Ordeal Badge and a chest with Fire Recipe. Not shown: Phantomtail and another type of Heartless (try to guess what type).

This isn't actually as bad as I thought it was. At least if you can spot the green rings.

If you took too long to spot the badge, though, then this one is miserable.

The final one is hiding just next to the starting island. It's very hard to spot.

Also, Luxord apparently isn't fazed by flying. I like to think that Luxord is just going with it after what's going on in Wonderland.

The Unity Badge is in the northwest corner, high in the air. There's practically no way you'd spot this normally.

If you guess Turquoise March as the other type of Heartless earlier, you're right! OF COURSE there's Turquoise March in Neverland :sigh:. At least 1 Fire/Aeroga kills them.

We then kill the Phantomtail, just because it's there. Phantomtail won't pose much trouble during the emblem collection as long as we keep moving.

Remember the Ordeal Badge I mentioned earlier? I forgot to get them for some reason. Oops... :sweatdrop: I'll pick them up offscreen later.

Our next mission is our final mission in Wonderland. And our only mandatory one in the set.

Music: Welcome to Wonderland
Music: To Our Surprise

Slot releaser.

Grey Caprices, Sapphire Elegies, Striped Arias. We've seen them all before. The chest has a Fira Recipe.

There's a reason the briefing told us to bring plenty of magic. Even with over 20 casts, I still ran out of them.

Aeroga works around Roxas, just like Blizzaga. Unlike Blizzaga, however, there's no delay. That makes it the best magic for crowd control.

Gust Crystal and Hi-Potion. We don't have to fight the Novashadow, but I fought them anyway. Just because.

Moving on, killing the Heartless on the way...

Aeroga is great against Sapphire Elegies. Which I knew it sooner :allears:

Unlike Novashadow, Lurk Lizard must be killed. Limit is our best way of dealing with it.

Sapphire Elegies become A LOT more annoying to deal with without magic :sigh:

Anyway, just bring plenty of magic, bring Hi-Ethers or even Elixirs if you have to, and check every nook and cranny for Heartless.

Twilight Station Tower: 54
Sea-Salt Ice Cream: 91

We get plenty of Hearts in this mission. It took more effort than the one filled with Grey Caprices, though.

Continuing with the theme, this is our final mission in Olympus Coliseum and our final mission with Xigbar. In fact, this is our final mission with any ally.

Our final mission with Xion was the one where our level was halved while our final mission with Axel was the impostor mission. At least both of those were significant in the story.

Firaga Recipe and Heartless.

This mission is just like the one with Morning Star except we don't have to deal with cannons this time.

It even has the same badges layout.

The "certain magic" this time is blizzard. Blizzaga's delay makes it very unreliable for this. Yes, this is the main reason I change Blizzaga to Blizzara.

Its jump attack is enough to deplete all of our HP. So we can only get hit once.

Other than that, it's exactly the same as every other spike Heartless.

You know, we've been getting plenty of Megalixir Recipe but we can't use them until we finish the game. It's like the game is taunting me :argh:

Before going to our mystery mission, we're going to synthesize some Firaga. Before Day 322 we don't even have a single Firaga Recipe. Now we had 6. :toot:

We're going to try out Firaga, so I replace Aeroga with it. And I brought the Hi-Ethers just in case.

This mission is a bit special. Aside from having a unique objective, it's also our final mission in Beast's Castle and our final interaction with Disney characters.

Music: Waltz of the Diamond
Music: Dance of the Darling

Aeroga Recipe. We're going to meet plenty of old friends in this mission, starting with Darkness Shadows.

Shadows and Bad Dogs die quickly enough. Bad Dogs are the only enemies that drop Power Tech++.

Hi-Ether.

Elixir. Icy Cubes die quickly by this point. We don't even need Fire to deal with them.

Hello, Belle. We haven't seen you for, like, 8 months?

I'll go ask the others. Maybe they know of some way I can help. *leaves*

Why do I get the feeling this has something to do with Xaldin?

Maybe because he rambled on about Beast? To be fair, that was more than 8 months ago, so it's natural you don't remember it.

Look! Giant Heartless!

They die in one direct hit of Firaga. They won't die if they just get hit by the blast, though.

Firaga homes on the enemy, but it's very slow. If Blizzaga is a worse Aeroga, then Firaga is a worse Thundaga. All 4 of them are great for crowd control, though.

Soldiers also die very quickly.

There's a chest with Blazing Crystal up on the balcony. I have to go back because the cutscene automatically brought me to the lower level. :sigh:

On The East Wing, we see Cogsworth and Lumiere, thankfully not being assholes anymore.

No, I am completely in the dark...

:rimshot:

Hmm... I wonder if it has anything to do with that stranger Mrs Potts spotted in the castle.
A stranger, you say?
Yes. She said it was a man in a black coat with black hair.
And you suspect he may have antagonized the master? Surely no one would be so foolish.
Still, the possibility remains. We must sweep the castle for signs of this man immediately!

*Cogsworth and Lumiere leave*

Cogsworth and Lumiere leave very slowly that they can still be seen here.

He could still be around somewhere.

I'm starting to think there's a theme here. The chest contains another Elixir.

The hardest part of this mission is picking what to sacrifice. I sacrificed the Hi-Ether for this.

Look! Another blade Heartless!

It dies in literally 11 seconds :downsbravo:

At least it's special in that it only has 2 attacks and its shockwave attack also has lightning.

Anyway, the chest has a third elixir :swoon: I sacrificed Frost Crystals from the ice Heartless for this.

Looks like The West Hall is the only area without any new Heartless. I sacrificed more Frost Crystals for Lightning Crystals from Possessors and Blitz Spear.

I don't pick up Combo Tech++ from the Soldiers since don't have the space for them.

Looks like they skipped Snapper Dogs for some reason. They go down quickly with magic. They drop Diamond, which I don't really need.

Another elixir! But...what should I sacrifice now? :thunk:

...Nah. Of course I can't sacrifice an Elixir. I'll just sacrifice a Combo Tech++ instead.

This is the place Xaldin's most likely in, so let's check it.

Belle, betray me? He said she would take everything from me.
That's not possible. I trust her!
(He, who? Xaldin?)

Then he might still be somewhere in the castle...

Spoiler: nope. He's back in the portal, which is technically outside the castle.

Roxas... Why are you here?
You never RTC'd from your last mission. I came to get you.
Hmph. How presumptuous.

This feels familiar.

What's kept you here so long?
Just making a few preparations.
Preparations for what?
It won't be long now. Things here should become quite interesting.
(Is that why he made contact with the beast?)
A shame you've wasted your time. We return immediately.
Fine...

*Xaldin goes through the portal*

This mission is nice. Its only purpose is to set up for KH2, but it's still nice to actually interact* with Disney characters again.

*if watching from afar can be considered interacting

Twilight Station Tower: 55
Sea-Salt Ice Cream: 92

Honestly, the most surprising thing in this LP is that the ice cream count might not reach 100.

We got 7 Elixirs just from this mission! :woop:

New reports:

What dream?

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

7 days left until the end of the game.

Music: Missing You

I wish this game would end with Xion actually wrecking everything.

What's the right thing to do? Riku would know...

Music stops
Video: Xion and Riku

Riku. Sora's friend.
Sora? You know Sora?
Yeah.

Riku helps Xion get up.

Thank you. You saved me, but I don't know why you did.
I guess... I just felt like it.
Riku, please... Tell me more-about Sora and that girl he's always with.

Music: Kairi (Why does so many music can't be ripped?! :argh:)
You mean Kairi.
Kairi... That's right. She's the one who looks so much like me.
To Sora, she's someone very special.
It's just... I remember things about the two of them. But I'm nothing more than a puppet-something that somebody created. So why would I have their memories?
Do you know where Sora is now?
That secret stays with me.
Why's that?
Xion...your memories...they really belong to Sora.
So you mean... I'm like a part of him?

For some reason the dialogue here feels very choppy in the video. Probably because of lip flaps.

When his memories were scattered, some of them found their way inside you. Now, Sora has been put to sleep so that we can piece together his memory. Except...

That means...he can't wake up.
Yeah. You got it. But, if you go with me to Sora right now, we could give the memories inside you back.
So, do you hate me for taking your friend away from you?
Nah. I guess...I'm just sad.

Music: Treasured Memories (:sigh: That's 5 musics now.)
I'm sorry, but I can't go with you. It's my friends-they need me. And I need them, too.
Maybe you should take some time and think about it. Figure out who really needs you more. And where you belong.
How will I know where I belong, truly? I'm not sure I can promise you I'll come up with the right answer.
Well, the answer you come up with can't just be right for you. It has to be one that works best for everybody, you and your friends and everyone.
I'll try. Thank you, Riku.

Riku conveniently forgot to mention about Roxas needing give up his memories too.

Video stops here
Music: Musique pour la tristesse de Xion

Good morning.
Listen-
Sorry, I gotta go. *leaves*
Roxas. How are you feeling today?

Saix actually asking Roxas how he feels?! Now we KNOW something's wrong :kingsley:

I have an urgent mission especially for you and your Keyblade.
There's a Heartless that's surfaced in Halloween Town. I was hoping you might exterminate it for us.
S...sure... Leave it to me!

Why wouldn't I?
It's just, lately you-
Shouldn't you already be out on your mission, Axel?
Yeah, I need to get ready, too. Let's catch up later! *leaves*
But...

Axel actually caring about Roxas' well-being?! Something is EXTREMELY wrong :supaburn:

Can't you just let things run their course?

Now that I used all types of magic (with Curaga being used on my previous playthrough), here's my magic tier list:
  • This is a must: Blizzara, Aeroga, Cure, Cura
  • Very great: Thundaga, Fire, Aero (these usually don't miss)
  • Works well: Blizzaga, Firaga (these might miss)
  • For variety only: Thunder, Aerora, Blizzard, Fira
  • Why the gently caress are you using these: Thundara, Curaga

One thing that IS clear, though, is that no girl wants to be with a guy weaker than she is. So, nice guy that I am, I've got a special exercise for you-bulk you up a little. Go finish off 50 plus enemies wit a Final Limit, then come back and check in with me.

NOPE. Our only reward from this is a Freezing Crystal. You might remember it as the thing I had to toss away last mission, so I don't need them that badly.

Like I said before, the rest of the missions are all mandatory and solo. Xaldin is now also oficially done with the plot, leaving the trio, Saix and Xigbar (and probably Xemnas) for the rest of the game.

This is our final mission in Halloween Town, by the way.

Music: This is Halloween

I should go talk to her once I finish up here.

This is a VERY short mission.

These are the only treasure and badge here. There's a Slot Releaser inside.

Guess I'll check further in.

No Tentaclaws this time. That's a good sign.

Music: Destiny's Force

ALL Heartless do that, Roxas. They just spawn in.

And oh look, it's a recolor of Invisible. Hooray :geno:

It's exactly the same as Invisibles. We only have to deplete 1.5 bars of health, so this is over in a minute (literally).

Really, game? I could've defeated it! In fact, there's this enemy in the very next mission that's NOT optional!

We got a LV quadrupler later, though :ssh:

I've gotta finish this now, before it wears me down any further. It's all or nothing...

Screen flashes to white...

Music stops

Oh hi Xion and Axel.

Roxas? Wh...what are you doing here? The Heartless I was fighting-it was you?
This mission was a setup.
What?
It was rigged so you two would battle each other.

How the gently caress does this even work? Last time I checked, Zexion was gone.

Also, whose idea is this? I thought Xemnas decided to just wait.

Me and Xion? But...
They would do that?

Twilight Station Tower: 56
Sea-Salt Ice Cream: 95

Abrupt transition to ice cream! :buddy:

No, really. It just goes to the tower scene after that realization.

Been a while since we all hung out like this, huh?
Well, we have had our share of drama.
Hey, I just remembered-did you guys know you should be checking your ice cream sticks?
Really? For what?
Once you finish your ice cream bar, check the stick. It might say WINNER.
Hey, wait a second...
Oh yeah!

It's been exactly 330 days since we got that stick. Remember that?

"Oh yeah" what?
Uhh...n-nothing. So what do you win?
Heh, beats me.
Ha ha, you don't know?
It's gotta be something good, if you're a WINNER!
Right.
Heh heh heh...

Sure, whatever you say :rolleyes:

I know we've seen a lot of sunsets, but today's puts them all to shame.
If only things stayed like this.

Music: Roxas
What if we all ran off?
What?
The three of us. Then we could always be together.
We don't have any place to run.
I know. Heh, I was just thinking out loud.
Well, even if things change, we'll never be apart-
As long as we remember each other...right? Don't worry, Axel-we got your hokey speech memorized.
Just checking.
I'll have these moments memorized for a long time. Forever, I hope.
Me too. Forever...

Don't worry, no one will forget. In fact, these ice cream scenes are what people are going to be remembering.

Music stops
Video: Riku's Resolve

It appears we've come to a standstill.
Yes.
This has gone on long enough. Riku...

This scene is called Riku's Resolve. Riku has 0 lines here.

Video stops here

Like I said, the mission is very short. Oh well. At least we got a LV Quadrupler :toot:

New reports:

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Dec 1, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I've always liked how Riku manages to gently caress up the entire group dynamic by just talking openly and honestly to Xion. He's the real MVP of this game, even if he does move on to do some pretty avoidant poo poo in KH2. I guess you've got a point about neglecting to mention Roxas, but Xion and Riku was always my favorite cutscene in the game. Especially since it's followed up by the trio basically ignoring that their bosses are openly trying to kill off at least one of their members.

E: Also appreciate how the enemy report openly admits that Orcus is a lazy reskin enemy.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Dec 1, 2018

berryjon
May 30, 2011

You doubled up on:

quote:

in the update, and you mentioned Curaga as being both Top Tier and poo poo Tier. Which one is supposed to be Cura?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Yeah, I have no idea what the heck happened here. Would've made more sense if Zexion was still alive.

Also

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Xion and Riku was always my favorite cutscene in the game. Especially since it's followed up by the trio basically ignoring that their bosses are openly trying to kill off at least one of their members.

Yeah, what the heck? I know Roxas is about to leave, but still, this is pretty weird.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Dec 1, 2018

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I've always liked how Riku manages to gently caress up the entire group dynamic by just talking openly and honestly to Xion. He's the real MVP of this game, even if he does move on to do some pretty avoidant poo poo in KH2. I guess you've got a point about neglecting to mention Roxas, but Xion and Riku was always my favorite cutscene in the game. Especially since it's followed up by the trio basically ignoring that their bosses are openly trying to kill off at least one of their members.

E: Also appreciate how the enemy report openly admits that Orcus is a lazy reskin enemy.

I don't think Xion and Axel actually ignore it. They just don't want to talk about it. Roxas, on the other hand...

berryjon posted:

You doubled up on:

in the update, and you mentioned Curaga as being both Top Tier and poo poo Tier. Which one is supposed to be Cura?

Should be fixed. Cura is the top while Curaga is poo poo.

:allears:

Also, our next mission is the mission with our final THE boss (which is thankfully optional this time). I tried fighting it. For a fun activity, try to guess how many bars of HP are left when I died.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

1234567890num posted:

Also, our next mission is the mission with our final THE boss (which is thankfully optional this time). I tried fighting it. For a fun activity, try to guess how many bars of HP are left when I died.

All of them.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

berryjon posted:

All of them.

:(

berryjon
May 30, 2011

What? It's that much of a bastard, let me tell you.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Sorry, did you say something?
We don't need them both. Just one. And pretending won't change it. Think about that.

Oh, so last mission's just Saix going behind Xemnas' back (which is a very easy thing to do) and being an rear end in a top hat. :ms:

Worried I'll slow you down?
'Course not. Touchy, touchy...
It's just not every day we get to go for a stroll with Number II himself. Ain't that right, Xion?
Yeah.

So they get to go on another 3-man mission? Why don't we get to join them!? :argh:

You have your own mission, Roxas.
I can't trade with Xigbar or something?
What an extraordinarily childish notion. Do you need Axel to walk you everywhere now?
No...I didn't- Never mind.

*Axel, Xion and Xigbar leave*

Sadly, the LV Quadrupler only fits 2 Level Up panels. At least that means I don't have to rearrange everything.

Heartless. Prepare accordingly.

This is THE mission. We have to fight 6 enemies, with the 7th being the superboss of the game. All of them are either enemies we already met or recolor of those enemies. :effort:

Music: Destiny's Force

Ha ha! Talk about a blast from the past.

Xion rebelling against the Organization? Can't say I blame her after what happened yesterday.

Of all the faces... Why do I look at her and see yours?

Best line in the game, right there.

And like most good things in this game, it's cut for the movie version :(

Shut up!

Have you flipped your lid?
Please...let me go. I have to do this, or else- Look. *takes off her hood*
What the...

*Xion puts her hood back on, preventing us from seeing what's inside*

Please, Axel. You have to take care of Roxas.
But how are you...gonna...
Please!

*Axel just stand still*

Thank you. *runs through the portal*

Music: Lazy Afternoons

Well...better get it done.

Video: Mission 89
Music: Sinister Sundown

Hi-Ether. The video is the unedited gameplay of this mission.

These Heartless are not a threat.

Hi-Potion. This is useless, but the treasures lately have been good, so I can forgive them.

Gear Component D. Do you know that Storm Bombs' explosion causes Air-Toss? And do you know that Storm Bombs are healed by aero?

I didn't know both, which you can probably guess when watching the video.

Giant Heartless 1: Stalwart Blade. First seen in the mission with the 2nd Games. Last seen in the same mission.

Now that we actually brought Aeroga, we don't need Limit to kill it.

Giant Heartless 2: Poison Plant. First seen in our first mission with Xion. Last seen in the mission to collect Shining Shards by killing Guardians. A.k.a. the mission where we need to use Limit for Xigbar to "give" it.

The chest has another Hi-Ether.

Use fire magic. That's exactly why I brought Fire.

Not counted as a Giant Heartless: Tricky Monkey.

Giant Heartless 3: Gigas Shadow. First seen in the mission with Dark Follower. Last seen in the mission where we need to find Xaldin.

Magic is good. Physical attacks probably could work, but I'm using a magic-oriented Keyblade (still Phantom Gear++).

Giant Heartless 4: Orcus. First seen in the mission just before this one. Last seen in the same mission.

The chest just has a Potion. I know I said that I can forgive Hi-Potion, but that's not an invitation to give Potions instead! :argh:

It's pretty much the same as Invisibles.

Gear Component D and Potion. One is significantly more useful than the other.

At least that means I can easily decide which item to get rid of.

Giant Heartless 5: Powered Armor. Only appears in this mission. Another example of :effort:

Really? Recoloring Guard Armor?

This is why we didn't use Limit for any of the previous Heartless :fuckoff:

Giant Heartless 6: Veil Lizard. First appear in the mission where we have to look for Xion and got a quiz from Pence. Last appear in the same mission.

It has a TON of health, but magic or limits take care of them well. Physical attacks are bad here, though.

That's 6 giant Heartless, so we're done with the mission. However, there's one more which we need to kill for full completion.

Music: Fight and Away

Giant Heartless 7: Dustflier. Only appears in this mission. For some reason, I always thought its name was Duskflier.

Anyway, like I said earlier, this Heartless is the superboss for this game.

Needless to say, we're not going to kill it right now :suicide:

At least I can reduce 1.5 bars. That's something, right?

Music: Lazy Afternoons

I didn't let her go. The old man needs to get his eyes checked. Anyway, she wasn't taking no for an answer.
I'll give him that. Can't toss the blame around when I couldn't stop her either.

Screw you too, Saix :argh:

*Saix leaves*

What was that all about? Where's Xion?
She flew the coop. Flamesilocks here couldn't trouble himself to clip her wings.
Axel, he's kidding, right?
As if. Your friend sat there sucking his thumb while Xion walked right off. ...I'm going back to my room.

*Xigbar leaves*

What happened out there?
Look, nothing.
Xion's gone! How is that nothing?
It's just like Xigbar said. I couldn't stop her from going.
Don't give me that! Why not?

Why must you be so cryptic? :negative:

The Organization made her to duplicate your powers. She's a puppet.
Have you gone nuts? Xion's a person, not a puppet.
She's smoke and mirrors, Roxas. And when I looked in the mirror... It wasn't you I saw.
I don't know what you're talking about, but Xion is Xion. You can't expect her to be me.
That's not what I mean, Roxas. It was only a matter of time before somebody had to break the mirror.

:sigh:

You mean destroy her.

*silence*

Answer me!
Roxas, if somebody doesn't, you'll...
You won't be you anymore.
I'll always be me! Your best friend-just like Xion!
Roxas, you're...you're not seeing the bigger picture. Any of it.

:bang:

Ugh, forget this.
Roxas!

*Roxas runs off*

Why can't you understand...

:cripes:

Music: Riku

Did you find the right answer?
Yeah. I did.

Xion found the right answer. That's why she left. :downsrim:

I'm on the verge of losing everything I everything I ever cared about. I can't let that happen.
Tell me what I need to do.
Go to Twilight Town. You'll find a girl there by the name of Namine.
Namine? What's she like?
You'll find out. I don't think you'll have much trouble tracking her down.

I would say that Riku isn't helpful, but there's just 2 girls in Twilight Town, so he doesn't really need to be.

All right. Thanks, Riku.
Good-bye...

*Xion goes through the portal*

New reports:

Axel fucks up again. At least he tried this time. A very bad attempt, but he still tried.

:shepicide:

:effort:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The thing that makes Dustflier lame is that it has, like, three attacks. So to make up for the lack of variation, they just made every attack hit obscenely hard. Which is just :effort: at its worst.

Also, Axel, terrible friend, etc.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Which reminds me, why does Xigbar see Ven of all people when he looks at Xion? As I recall they barely interacted in BBS aside from Ven glaring at him angrily once and Braig mocking him for it.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Larryb posted:

Which reminds me, why does Xigbar see Ven of all people when he looks at Xion? As I recall they barely interacted in BBS aside from Ven glaring at him angrily once and Braig mocking him for it.
That's something I've wondered too. It was brought up several times throughout the series so I thought it was a big deal, but when I got into Birth by Sleep, it was just a scene that lasted five seconds.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Plot twist in KH3: Xigbar was working with Eraqus the whole time and had been watching over Ventus for these 10 years.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Larryb posted:

Braig barely interacts with the BBS Trio at all, honestly. He loses his eye to Terra in an early fight, and then fights Aqua at the end of the game with him meeting Ven at that point.

I suppose the reason he sees Ven is because Xion is a part of Sora and Sora's heart is tied to Ven's, but the dialogue makes it sound like Braig and Ven have a long-standing relationship. Which they really don't.

Reinbach
Jan 28, 2009
Kingdom Hearts: someone possibly Sora, hosed things up for Sora.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

5 days left.

It's time for another session of :sora:

Do we know where she is?
"It," not "she." Xion is just a Replica...a puppet.

Replica whatza?

The goal was to duplicate the Keyblade wielder's memories, and through them, his powers-thus making them our own. Vexen oversaw the project at Castle Oblivion. However, our efforts were severely derailed by his unexpected demise. And this particular Replica-the one we called Xion-came to form an identity of her own.
That caught us off guard. If anything like that happened before, no one at C.O. ever reported it.
Did they, Axel?

So basically everything in this game is partially Axel's fault. Even more than we initially thought.

Fortunately, the puppet has no means of dashing our plans now, even if she has learned to pull her own strings. Still, she knows our secrets. We need to shorten her leash... And perhaps tighten it.
You don't mean-
Axel.
Seeing as how she escaped on your watch, the onus is on you to capture her and return her here. I am willing to overlook any nicks or scratches. Just ensure she still functions on arrival.

Does Xemnas even know that Saix tried to trick Roxas and Xion to kill each other?

Why you would allow a deserter back under our roof... She should be eradicated.
"Deserter" is hardly the term for a broken specimen who wandered out from under the microscope.
Axel, you have your orders. Dismissed *teleports*
Bring her back? It's sheer madness... *teleports*
All this time, I've been talking to a puppet... Intense. *teleports*
So now we just sweep it all up? Heh... As if. *teleports*

Goodbye, Xigbar. You are one of the best part in this game. :fsmug:

If only the whispers at the top of the ladder carried to the bottom rung...
Axel.
Those orders were absolute.
...... *teleports*
Still here, Roxas? Proceed with your mission.
Xion is one of us.
A puppet, one of us? Don't be absurd. Count the seats. When have we ever been more than thirteen?

That still leaves the question of how they made those chairs in the first place, though.

You think?

You're not really gonna do what Xemnas says?
I have to, or else I'm not safe here either.
Well...could you at least try not to hurt her this time?
That's up to her. Roxas... Xion is dangerous.
Dangerous how?
Have you got all your strength back?
Not yet... How long have you known about her?
You knew al this time, and kept it from me?
...... *goes through the portal*

Great job explaining things, Axel :bravo:

For our next mission, we'll have a special guest: Curaga!

Time for our final round of asking around.

Take this, Roxas. I hope it helps you play your role. (Obtained: Rune Tech ++)
I just hope luck sees fit to allow us both to carry on with our roles.

Goodbye, Luxord. You're so unmemorable you basically don't exist in the movie. :zpatriot:

Goodbye, Demyx. And screw you for helping us the least :tfrxmas:

I'll supply the Adamantite. You find the Combo Tech+ on your own. Fetch the result here when you're done.

I don't know how useful this thing is. I never actually used it.

You've finished. This is your reward. Take it. (Obtained: Luck Tech)
Hmph... Things have taken a vexing turn of late.

Goodbye, Xaldin. Your relationship with Beast is one of the few reason this game exists. :patriot:

Don't worry, we'll still see Saix later.

This is our final mission in Agrabah. The objective might look special, but it's actually just to go to the Lamp Chamber.

It's also the final briefing we're going to see in the story.

Potion. :sigh:

Hi-Potion. Apparently Loudmouths also appear here, so we can get Gear Component D from here instead of the mission with Xion. There's much fewer of them here, though.

We're obviously not getting that badge right now.

Luck Tech. We actually have to kill all Heartless in this area. It's just this one Aerial Master and a few Scarlet Tangos, so it's no big deal.

Music: Vim and Vigor

Land Armor is just like the other armor Heartless.

It has the usual attacks, including the shockwave from Clay Armor.

Hi-Potion and Adamantite.

So, Curaga. It restores the HP of everyone inside the circle. Here's a few problems:
1. The restore area is very small
2. Unlike Cura, you can't use magic while it's active (this applies to all other magic too, so Cura is the exception here)
3. It's harder to synthesize than Cura

So, yeah. Don't use Curaga. I'm just showing it off for completion's sake.

What am I doing? Getting worked up over some device. Like I've got any clue what the Organization even uses it for... Everything's a mystery. They didn't even tell me about Xion. Hmph, the biggest mystery is me-the idiot who keeps doing everything he's told.

Ah, our final "Mission Complete".

There's an Invisible that appear after completing the mission. It has more HP than loving Dustflier.

We defeat it, get the Shield Tech++ (which are extremely rare), and go back to the portal.

There's nothing there for me. How can I keep working for them if they're gonna leave me in the dark? What am I saying... This isn't about them, or Xion. It's about me. Whatever "me" is.

Have I got anything left? Any place I really belong?
Any friends...I still belong with?

*Roxas goes through the portal*

Video: Mickey and Riku-Ansem
Music: Strange Whispers

Oh, hi, Mickey. How nice of you to finally appear in day 354 out of 358. :wave:

Oh, there's a guy in front of Mickey. He removes his hood.

Hello, Kingdom Key D. How nice of you to appear for 15 seconds. :wave:

Hello, Ansem. Not sure what you're doing here, but hello nonetheless. :wave:

Especially considering that you're here for only 5 seconds.

Video stops here
Music: Riku

Gosh, have I been worried about you! Where've you been all this time?
Searching, for a way to conquer the darkness within me-while we wait for Sora to awaken.

More importantly, where have YOU been all this time? Mousing around with Minnie and Daisy? :pervert:

For a second there, you looked just like...well, you know...
You don't have to worry. I'm getting the hang of keeping the darkness under control.
That's great to hear. But, you said that Sora hasn't woken up yet... Did something go wrong?
There's a reason the Organization has been quite since our battle at Castle Oblivion-and it's not because we weakened their numbers. What they did to Sora back there-the point wasn't just to take his memory apart. They went out of their way to make it hard to put back together.
Gosh, I guess that explains things.
It's almost like they're trying to buy some time...
Exactly. They want Sora's memories which means Namine isn't the only one picking up the pieces. And as long as they've got their hands on Sora's most precious memories-the ones of Kairi-I don't think Sora will recover.
Well, then you have to let me help! Maybe I could get the memories back!

Oh good, maybe Mickey could do more things to actually warrant his appearance in the box art...

Of course not. :sigh:

Maybe you could do me a favor, though.
Sure. Just tell me what you need.
I have to face one of the Organization's members soon.
I might not survive the fight. And if I do, it might only be because I gave in to the darkness.
That means you're the only one who will be there for Sora, Donald, and Goofy-the only one who can guide them when they awaken.
Don't say that, Riku.
Promise me, Mickey. You have to be there for our friends.
Of course, Riku. I promise.

Notice how nowhere in the promise does it say to hide what happened to Riku. That means that the only reason Mickey doesn't tell Sora about Riku is because :sora:

Also, goodbye, Mickey. You only appear in this one scene, but you leave enough impact to.

New reports:

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Dec 5, 2018

berryjon
May 30, 2011

1234567890num posted:

Also, goodbye, Mickey. You only appear in this one scene, but you leave enough impact to[/i]

You seem to be trailing off there.

Also, this game is an excellent example of why communication is a good thing. Xenmas talking more and explaining things (even if he's lying and editing the whole way) to Roxas could have saved so much long-term trouble. Axel talking to Xion and Roxas would have hurt, but it should have worked out better in the long run as they can trust each other just a little more.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

That's the joke. Mickey leaves absolutely no impact here.

To be fair to Axel, this wouldn't happen if Xion talked to Roxas. This game is just How Not to be Friends.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Dec 5, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Also the whole part where Riku kicked off everything that's about to happen by just seeking out Xion and being honest with her.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I'm surprised that Xaldin, being one of the original six, only found out about Xion this late in the game.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

4 days left.

Xion was part of that Replica Program. Made to copy my Keyblade... And when she left us, Axel helped her. Like he wanted her to go. If he knew, why did he wait so long to tell me? Is it because I'm the same thing? Xion and I are both special Nobodies. What if they made me, too? Xemnas said...Sora was what connects her and me. But who's Sora?
And who am I to him?
Axel knows. I'll bet he's been sitting on all kinds of secrets this whole time. He doesn't even have the guts to tell me the truth about me...

Alright, now that I've shown of Curaga, don't expect to ever see it again.

Axel is the only person here. Once we confront him, we're never going back to this place anymore. Goodbye, The Grey Area :sadwave:

Axel.
Hey, Roxas.

Let's play a game. It's called: Count the ellipsis. Alternative title: Count the number of times Axel fucks up in this scene alone.

You find Xion?
Like it's gonna be that easy.
I know...
Have you been keeping the truth about her from this whole time?
...... Not the whole time.
When did you find out?
Oh, I dunno. Somewhere along the way.
Didn't get it memorized, huh? Axel... Who am I, really?
I'm special, like Xion. I know that. But the Organization wanted me out of the picture.
Yeah... They did.
Is it because Xion copied my Keyblade and they didn't need me anymore?
And you feel the same way.
No, you've got that part wrong. You'll always be my best friend.

Who am I, Axel? Xemnas said me and Xion are connected to Sora. Who is that? Tell me! Am I a puppet like Xion?
No...
What, then?
You really think the truth is going to make you feel better? It won't.

C'mon, Axel. Just explain everything so Roxas can calmly process the revelations and not do anything rash.

What makes you so sure? I have a right to know who I am! How did I get here? Why am I special? Where did I learn to use the Keyblade? I deserve those answers!
Roxas...
Are you gonna tell me or not? Axel... Who am I?

I don't.
Hey, c'mon...
If I can't get answers here, I'll get them somewhere else. Somebody knows where I came from.
That'll be the person I trust. *leaves*

Great job, Axel :bravo:

...there's nothing left for me here. The answers are out there.

Video: Mission 91
New Music: Mystic Moon (This is the only time it plays)

It's time for the best mission in the game. We're finally going to explore The Castle that Never Was and :sever: with the Organization! :toot:

For this mission, we're going to fight Nobodies instead of Heartless. Dusks actually drop loots now.

These areas showed up in cutscenes before, but this is the first (and only) time we can explore it.

They even bothered to implement a different chest color scheme for this mission. There's Thundara Recipe and Aerora Recipe inside.

Sadly, they don't bother to put any new Nobody types.

So far, there's only Dusks in our way.

Samurai finally turns up in Nothing's Call.

They do not pose a threat on us anymore, mostly because their level has been reduced.

They don't drop anything, so we don't have to deal with them. I still will, because :black101:

Hello, Saix. I was wondering where you were.

I've got nothing to say to you.
Then let's keep this short and sweet.

New Music: Critical Drive

This is our second Organization member battle.

Saix will start the fight by going into berserk mode. This deals damage and inflict Silence, so don't go to him immediately.

Its first attack is a simple combo, which can lead into either him throwing his claymore or another combo.

The shockwave inflicts Silence. I probably should've brought Hi-Potions or Elixirs, but I don't need them.

The other combo lasts a pretty long time. It can be done either by itself or after the previous combo.

Finally, he can make an even bigger shockwave. This one can also cause Silence, but with Glide it's trivially easy to avoid this.

In fact, Glide works well to avoid most of his attacks. We can snipe him with Fire between his attacks.

Eventually Saix will get out of berserk mode. I don't know if the threshold is time or HP or hitting him after he throws his claymore.

Anyway, Saix has completely different moveset outside berserk mode. One of them is a normal attack after jumping. The jump is much lower than before and has no shockwave this time.

The second one is the same shockwave as before. Except this time there's no combo before it and he doesn't throw his claymore after it.

The combo is now much weaker and has much shorter duration than before.

Saix's strongest move here is a simple Block. Eventually he'll go back to berserk mode again.

Saix even can block Limits. Screw you, Saix. An rear end in a top hat until the end :argh:

Music stops

:byewhore:

Video: Roxas Leaves the Organization

Why did the Keyblade choose me? I have to know.

Ah, the time when being able to use a Keyblade is still special...

You can't turn on the Organization!

No one would miss me.
That's not true.
I would.

:thumbsup:

Video stops here

New reports:

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Happy endings? What are those?

Also, good luck getting Axel to hunt down Xion and Roxas when your enforcer has an interest in not enforcing on them!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Saïx got his rear end kicked and let both of Xemnas' prized keyblade bodies walk out, while being fresh out of minions willing and able to bring them back.

Happy ending in my book.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Roxas telling Saix to :fuckoff: and beating the taste out of his mouth is the best part of the game.

1234567890num posted:

When did you find out?
Oh, I dunno. Somewhere along the way.
Didn't get it memorized, huh?

Also, this exchange is great. :allears:

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

berryjon posted:

Also, good luck getting Axel to hunt down Xion and Roxas when your enforcer has an interest in not enforcing on them!

That said, Axel's still going to do what he's told to. Axel's apparently not that bright (just smarter compared to Sora).

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Saïx got his rear end kicked and let both of Xemnas' prized keyblade bodies walk out, while being fresh out of minions willing and able to bring them back.

Happy ending in my book.

Saix getting his rear end kicked is great, but I don't think the other parts actually matter in the long run.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Roxas telling Saix to :fuckoff: and beating the taste out of his mouth is the best part of the game.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I think Axel's rationale for going to get Xion was that it'd get Roxas to come back.