Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Really a shame we don’t get more time with the traitors Castle Oblivion team. These missions are probably some of the best banter we get all game. Ah well, we can probably lodge our keyblade up Larxine’s human rear end eventually in 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Ha. Hahahah. Zipslash. Oh god id that but a drop in the bucket compared to what I consider one of the worst designed optional bosses in this game. You folks who have played this game to completion know what I’m talking about

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Onmi posted:

Disney also does not want the Disney characters involved. Disney really seems to struggle with the idea of what the gently caress a crossover is supposed to entail, and it shocks me even after all these games they're like "Yeah Nah, keep it all separate."

Basically this. Only Donald, Goofy and Mickey are allowed to hog the spotlight, everyone else gets the finger and can die for all they care. You'd THINK they'd get it after all these years, but...yea. Disney's never been exactly known for good decision making this past handful of years.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
DDD was a mistake. Dream Eaters as a whole were terrible and locking abilitites behind "moods" and poo poo like that was just...ugh. If I wanted pokemon, I would play pokermans.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
For all the flack Re:CoM and Re:Coded get, I still call them better games compared to this. I mean, yea, both of them are basically "Lets retread KH1 again for people without a PS2" but...eh...I feel they did better as GAMES, specially since 358/2 did a LOT of repeating missions.