Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:rip: acab :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Monathin posted:

moat didn't you just wake up or

I am awake now, that was posted as I transitioned from passed out on couch to bed

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Monathin posted:

Oh wait nvm, b- got a big ol' stinking fake result here

pack it in, folks

##vote b-

Okay now this makes sense

##vote bee movie

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Good game y'all :D

##vote b minus

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
:redhammer:

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Flip shortly. Game has ended!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Personally, I don't think I should be expected to read my PM :colbert:

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Sorry I've got 100 things going on right now, so the end game flavor is going to be brief:

With Casals and Bosco taken out, the criminals are finally on the offensive. The remaining crew is a rag-tag group that doesn't usually handle the heavy stuff, but Waingro is all they need to finish the LAPD's investigation into them once and for all. After the IGM fiasco, he follows Lt. Hanna home. He waits until nearly sunrise, and then jimmies the lock and creeps into his house. He makes his way in Hannah's bedroom and finds him asleep. As he steps towards him, a board creaks and Hannah bolts upright. He reaches for a revolver on his bedside table but Waingro shoots first!

b-minus1, Lt. Hanna, LAPD Rolecop has been slain!

Waingro is finished with Los Angeles. He tracked down the guy that sent him to prison, Kelso, and he tracked down the cops that were after him. There's probably gonna be a lot of heat on him in this town, so its time to head east, somewhere far away from here.

Monathin, Waingro, Self-aligned Survivor JOAT has won the game!

Dick Bastardly, Alan, Criminal Miller has won the game!

Moatillata, Dr. Bob, Criminal Doctor has won the game!

Slamburger fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Jul 2, 2018

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
DB was slain and won the game! Lolgood game.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

gj monathin

yay crooks

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Mod Doc

Scum Discord

Setup:

3 scum: Rolecop, Jailer, Heist Saboteur

1 3P: Survivor JOAT (1 shot Vig, 1 shot Hide)

10 town: Doc, Weak Tracker, Miller, Roleblocker, Heist Planner + 5VT

Successful heists would empower a town power role:
Dr. Bob would gain a 2nd protect and the ability to self-protect
Michael could take a hostage: at the time of the bonus pick another player and if he was NK'ed, the hostage would die instead
Hugh would gain full tracking and automatic self-watching
Neil would gain double rewards for future heists, or permanent BP if the last heist.

Independently of the town rewards, any successful heist Waingro was on would grant him a 1 shot Watch, and a wildcard charge to use any other ability one extra time (Vig, Hide, or Watch)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

good game, slamburger thank u for modding

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

DB was slain and won the game! Lolgood game.

Oops, put the wrong player in the flip:

Slamburger posted:

b-minus1 dick bastardly, Lt. Hanna, LAPD Rolecop has been slain!

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I'm surprised Monathin stayed loyal to the town at LYLO, and also that RF didn't try to scumclaim and appeal to Mona to vote a town and end the game once he was cooked.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

“Hal” posted:

I really don’t want to kill him because I like playing with him but might have to if we want to win

Weak. Sauce.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Slamburger posted:

I'm surprised Monathin stayed loyal to the town at LYLO, and also that RF didn't try to scumclaim and appeal to Mona to vote a town and end the game once he was cooked.

same as hell i thought we were toast once i realized the situation

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

And since people were wondering about the flavor of the first heist: The "tip off" was not intended to indicate any game mechanics but was pure flavor to set up Donald's death via NK.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I remember the days when I had respect for player Hal Incandenza.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

I remember the days when I had respect for player Hal Incandenza.

Awwwwwww I don’t remember those days at all

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The overall thoughts on the game were that scum played very well (and got lucky with some early kills/rolecops) but obviously way over-committed on LYLO (which often happens when people get antsy). I would have liked to have seen a little more content from the scum team, but the town should have put them under more pressure. The power roles were designed to be somewhat inverted from traditional scum/town roles (no town cop, town roleblocker, scum jailer) to reflect the flavor of the game. Town roleblocker can be extremely powerful but he died on D1 so that's mafia. Basically all the town PRs were known to the scum by day 2ish so they had a lot of information to jail and kill as they saw fit.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Slamburger posted:

The overall thoughts on the game were that scum played very well (and got lucky with some early kills/rolecops) but obviously way over-committed on LYLO

100%

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was genuinely confused because Opop had been told he was on the heist both times so I was just figuring people were told they were on it otherwise I would have told those guys to just bus me, ah well

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I was right for the wrong reason, such is mafia.

Good game, and thanks for running slammo!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

Smooth Criminal
Captain Foo

Qualified Crooks
Monathin
Dancer

Nonchalant Nudniks
Retro Futurist
Moat
Hal
b-minus1

Bastards on the Beat
ANarc
Dick B
Asiina

great scum reads, idiot hell fucker

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Great game, thanks slamburger

I docced everybody but the people who died :rip:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mona wouldn’t have sided with us. I was hoping for an apathy no lynch at that point since it was a weekend deadline.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Just goes to show the kill all 3p policy is bullshit

Twice now I've won with 3p help

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Moatillata posted:

Just goes to show the kill all 3p policy is bullshit

Twice now I've won with 3p help

Nice anecdotal analysis

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

merk posted:

Nice anecdotal analysis

:cheers:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Slamburger posted:

Sometimes its fun playing the guy town's butts are riding on. :frogbon:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Very surprised you didn't imo.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

But yeah, I was fairly certain at that point when Hal came in suggesting my 3p claim was weird that they were trying to deflect off RF. Binus' claim rang hollow for me so I wasn't 100% certain on it until I realized the fakepost. I think if Hal and binus had kept their head down I wouldn't have pieced it all together on LYLO.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yay town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I will point out that it's slightly inconsistent to murder me, to then side with town after all, but I guess you were feeling slightly vengeful :v:. It's understandable.

• Locked thread