Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011

Asiina posted:

Essentially I'm expecting that unless RNG fails us or the heist leader is killed, that the heists are likely going to all succeed.

I do think this is a bit optimistic. If the heist leader is scum, or a town leader picks a scum simply because they don't know, it's already a coinflip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote
I'm genuinely not sure how I feel about DB right now and I'm not sure I'll time to digest all this before deadline

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

OK, so why not acknowledge my cryptic claim only meant for the one who would understand it without outing them?

Yay I am home and can quote with ease.

Dick Bastardly posted:

RF is sure I'm scum from the way I read it and I want him to know that in a game of cops and robbers looks can be deceiving.

Dick Bastardly posted:

By the way, my brother owns a doughnut shop downtown, real popular with LA's finest. The secret to those perfect doughnuts is in the high quality flour.

Foo, are you willfully ignoring my attempt at non-direct claim/call out or what?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yay I am home and can quote with ease.

Foo, are you willfully ignoring my attempt at non-direct claim/call out or what?

i hadn't actually gone back and found it, so thank u

i don't think you needed to blow it all up then, you weren't really under any pressure

but it does make you look a little better

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Agree with this. Not sure why dickyb wouldn’t claim miller from the start thuough

Honestly, I didn't want to die D1. That's why I withheld it until I thought I'd been copped.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

What about asiina?

Put her with the :mrapig:s

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

One thing that bugs me about Dick is that he made almost the same post where he thinks I'm a cop, but on D1

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Dancer posted:

Like, it baffles me how you can read my words in there and see an "admission" that I changed anything in the content of my post.

Also, at first you had said that I had the post already prepared. Now you're saying that it wasn't already prepared, now you seem to be saying I reacted to a post that had happened while I was making it?

You floated a dicky b case which was basically just you hemming and hawing and oh jeez

Your backup plan was to vote Hal

Mona sunk the ship on the dicky b vote imo

You went with the backup

I've never played with you before but I am thinking you are a skilled scum player

Also Hal soft defensed a slip you did here:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ha I made the same wrong assumption that she thunderdomed merk too at first.

I'm very torn on merk right now, I thought he was being fairly scummy in his attack on Asiina which seemed very flimsy, but on the other hand his reversal reads pretty town to me. I'm inclined to leave him alone for now though, I can usually pick up on his scum game later on and he's definitely great to have around when he's town and not tunneled.

Keane's gotten a lot more jokey this game than he has been recently which I THINK is more of a town-tell for him but a lot of people are seeing him as scum so maybe I need to wake up more (literally) and look at him harder.

Which pinged me then but I dismissed it but now I am feeling it is more relevant

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Asiina posted:

Moat you forgot to put my in on your list, you can add me to the obviously town section.

This is absolute nonsense though and not what he was saying at all.

Youre nonsense

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

One thing that bugs me about Dick is that he made almost the same post where he thinks I'm a cop, but on D1

which post are you referring to specifically?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Dick Bastardly posted:

Honestly, I didn't want to die D1. That's why I withheld it until I thought I'd been copped.

Hmmm. So do you actually think you have been copped?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think Moat has a solid case, but I feel confident enough to ##vote Dancer because of the heist stuff. I know it wasn't Mona tipping the cops off, I still don't think it was RF despite his sus of me not being more sus of him, so that leaves myself or Dancer. I know I'm a criminal, so Dancer is who I'm voting for.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Hmmm. So do you actually think you have been copped?

I think I have been, but not by who I thought was originally our town-cop.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Delving any deeper into that I think would be foolish b-, so I hope my answer satisfies you.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

I think Moat has a solid case, but I feel confident enough to ##vote Dancer because of the heist stuff. I know it wasn't Mona tipping the cops off, I still don't think it was RF despite his sus of me not being more sus of him, so that leaves myself or Dancer. I know I'm a criminal, so Dancer is who I'm voting for.

Here DB is casting the third vote on me, and making me single vote leader, based on fluff. Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
If you were to ask anyone who has played internet SA mafia with me before, if they had ever unironically questioned my sanity, I think the resounding majority would reply "ye"

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

Delving any deeper into that I think would be foolish b-, so I hope my answer satisfies you.

It doesn’t satisfy me tbh, like at all, , but I will leave it alone for now.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Retro Futurist posted:

So do you think he’s scum

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Dancer (3): Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Dick Bastardly
AnonymousNarcotics (2): Captain Foo, Asiina
Hal Incandenza (1): Dancer
Dick Bastardly (0): Retro Futurist, Dancer, Dancer, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, Monathin, Retro Futurist

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 29th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 49 minutes.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ok. Here is where I stand

Rf and moat are my strongest town reads, followed by mona. I was leaning town on asiina but now I’m not sure. Neutral on captain foo. I am very skeptical of DBs logic behind his miller claim.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I would only vote hal, dancer or anon at this point tbh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
gently caress it I’m tired of waiting and I’m at the lake. ##vote anonnarc promised content that never came

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

b-minus1 posted:

gently caress it Im tired of waiting and Im at the lake. ##vote anonnarc promised content that never came

Honestly with two hours left until deadline (less than that probably?) I'm as okay with that vote as I am others.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Votecount for Day 3

Dancer (3): Hal Incandenza, Moatillata, Dick Bastardly
AnonymousNarcotics (3): Captain Foo, Asiina, b-minus1
Hal Incandenza (1): Dancer
Dick Bastardly (0): Retro Futurist, Dancer, Dancer, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (3): AnonymousNarcotics, Monathin, Retro Futurist

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 29th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 15 minutes.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah you know what the fact that Anarc isn't gonna be able to deliver I'm willing to ##vote anarc

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m gonna be on my phone for rest of the day, but I will be around sporadically.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

gently caress it I’m tired of waiting and I’m at the lake. ##vote anonnarc promised content that never came

Lake days rule what lake

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also guys I'm p sure dancer is the scum and he's played a good game so bravo but let's actually vote scum today for a change

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Actually I would vote anarc for her lack of delivery but I feel better about dancer for the record

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Moatillata posted:

Also guys I'm p sure dancer is the scum and he's played a good game so bravo but let's actually vote scum today for a change

I think both are pretty scummy so at this juncture I could vote either, but we need more people than me to vote here

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I'm here too.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Moatillata posted:

Lake days rule what lake

Lake of the ozarks (not a real lake, I know haha) It’s hot as hell right now so I can’t wait to get in the water tomorrow morning

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I could see Dancer given some of the cases, but he's one of those posters who actually posts a lot of good content and that blinds me to scumminess.

That said, I'm still on the fence with db and with deadline this close I'm fine with ##vote narco

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Moat can you confirm that you'll be around to hammer?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Fine I can see the ANarc case and I have to go back to work instead of a lake so ##vote ANarc

I still want to look harder at Dancer tomorrow when I can make a more robust case. Because I’m all about long detailed cases

Dancer
May 23, 2011
It's 3:30 am here and I might want to sleep but I don't want to cut off who knows what miracles might happen in the last 90 min.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

It's 3:30 am here and I might want to sleep but I don't want to cut off who knows what miracles might happen in the last 90 min.

I don’t see any reason to rush it tbh but holy poo poo 3:30 why are you still up lol

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Psst, binus, :redhammer:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

b-minus1 posted:

Lake of the ozarks (not a real lake, I know haha) It’s hot as hell right now so I can’t wait to get in the water tomorrow morning

Ozarks rule, and by that I mean the Netflix series. I can't speak to the actual place but you should probably be drinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Dancer posted:

Psst, binus, :redhammer:

Oh hey yeah

• Locked thread