Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"I'm here to eat rear end and chew bubblegum"

*sees bigotry, is sarcastic* "groovy"

"I'm gonna rip off your head and poo poo down your neck on the internet, because stuff has been really hosed up for me my entire post adolescent life and it's left me with a lot of rage issues"

well those were the three things I imagined he would say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

*sees a pile of mutant pig cop viscera splattered all over the bathroom* "same"

Farecoal

There he go
im here to dab and chew prozac

super sweet best pal

Always like and subscribe Duke

ulvir

eat prozac and cry

Android Blues

Duke finds the secret compartment with the stripper. He bonds with her over their shared history of objectification by needy men desperate for a symbol that satisfies their seedy, id-fuelled cravings. They trade hair tips and Duke starts coming to her pole class to increase his flexibility.

Android Blues

Duke pees in the toilet (hasn't changed - still same)

Android Blues

Duke turns to address his creator, George Broussard, "picking up" the game's first person camera and directing it at his own face. He shoutcasts a rejection of his gamefather's intent for him and begins to launch into his concept for a podcast with his friend Dave where they just, like, kind of riff on movies and stuff with their own inimitable brand of twisted humour. It will be called The Boys Who Talk About Movies.

Android Blues

Duke does not smoke a cigar. He vapes, and he dabs as well, and he dabs and vapes, vapes and dabs, Duke dab, Duke vape, vapedab, dabvape vapevapevapedabvapedab Millennial Duke Nukem.

Android Blues

Duke fondly remembers Sonic R.

Android Blues

Duke Nukem? That's the name of this millennial wise-cracker who is class conscious and racially aware with his humour. He never "kicks down" - only up - at the police, an institution with whom he has many legitimate issues! He likes to piss in the toilet and he likes to find the stripper.

Peg Sliderskew
These pig alien enemies are very problematic due to the negative connotations of dirtiness around pigs and the othering of minorities by using such a connotation, but also remind me of pop culture references such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Power Rangers.

#conflicted

Courtesy of Manifisto

FutonForensic

Android Blues posted:

Duke turns to address his creator, George Broussard, "picking up" the game's first person camera and directing it at his own face. He shoutcasts a rejection of his gamefather's intent for him and begins to launch into his concept for a podcast with his friend Dave where they just, like, kind of riff on movies and stuff with their own inimitable brand of twisted humour. It will be called The Boys Who Talk About Movies.

ulvir

blow it out your dope-rear end vape, mang

mysterious frankie

I'm starting to wonder if Duke would be like this, or if he would vote for whoever Pajama Sam wouldn't vote for, just to gently caress with the normies.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

mysterious frankie

*attempts to hand stripper money, she refuses to open top* drat, I gotta shoot up the administrative building of my junior college.

----------------

mysterious frankie

shake it, baby *duke's beautiful 8 month old child shakes her rattle* lol, you're cool.

----------------

mysterious frankie

mistakes into miracles, baby.

----------------

Android Blues

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm starting to wonder if Duke would be like this, or if he would vote for whoever Pajama Sam wouldn't vote for, just to gently caress with the normies.

the game is a walking simulator because right wing millennial Duke respects the pig cops, and likes to talk to them and pose for pictures with them.

mysterious frankie

Make America Blow It Out Your rear end Again

----------------

Android Blues

Millennial Shadow Warrior.

Farecoal

There he go

mysterious frankie posted:

*attempts to hand stripper money, she refuses to open top* drat, I gotta shoot up the administrative building of my junior college.

Farecoal

There he go
duke is too busy posting 2 hour YouTube rants about feminism to save the earth

ulvir

[duke, kicking down a door hitting two aliens] but her emails

mysterious frankie

it's really hosed up to think about legendary sex addict Duke Nukem seeing some ladies lezzing out and instead of being like "drat, that's some hot action" he starts squealing about how it's marxism and he shouldn't have to deal with it.

----------------

mysterious frankie

ulvir posted:

[duke, kicking down a door hitting two aliens] but her emails

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Duke Nukem Is Killing Decency

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
take the moon

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

*sees a pile of mutant pig cop viscera splattered all over the bathroom* "same"

Big Mood

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
準備完了 for A C T I O N

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jun 23, 2018

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
eats avocado toast while shooting barrels

alnilam

the objective of the game is to collect enough credits to buy a house. it's exceedingly difficult, and at the end of the game you get a choice; the good ending is where duke realizes it's been a false dream forcefully instilled by his parents all along and goes to live in a communal group house with his friends instead

alnilam

*shoots pig* *collects $100 credits* do i even want this

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Duke gets to a door but it needs a keycard he doesn't have. "I can't even with this right now."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Duke opens a secret wall that has some ammo hidden behind it. "Uhhhhhh RANDOM. lol"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Android Blues

Duke shoots the gun but he doesn't like the gun because he's a millennial. When he was a Gen Xer, he liked the gun. Now? Doesn't like it. Doesn't even want to hold it. He hates that you're making him shoot the gun and have bullets come out of it into the enemies that Duke has. Instead of one liners he complains about the gun and says, "where's my trophy, which I should be holding, instead of this gun, which I don't like? I'm Millennial Duke Nukem. I want my trophy and my avocado toast. I remember Sonic the Hedgehog from before I was born. Buying a house is hard for me." That's his most common line, with a 9% proc chance on each shoot of the gun by the player of the game Duke is in.

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

Duke shoots the gun but he doesn't like the gun because he's a millennial. When he was a Gen Xer, he liked the gun. Now? Doesn't like it. Doesn't even want to hold it. He hates that you're making him shoot the gun and have bullets come out of it into the enemies that Duke has. Instead of one liners he complains about the gun and says, "where's my trophy, which I should be holding, instead of this gun, which I don't like? I'm Millennial Duke Nukem. I want my trophy and my avocado toast. I remember Sonic the Hedgehog from before I was born. Buying a house is hard for me." That's his most common line, with a 9% proc chance on each shoot of the gun by the player of the game Duke is in.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
"I only eat Duke Burger when I'm drunk."

*eats Duke Burger 5-7 times a week*

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Episode 6: Midnight Shift

Each mission is a different day of the week on graveyard shift at Duke Burger, Duke's second job so he can afford his $1300 a month batchelor suite in Chinatown. Complete bonus objectives like: vaping in the walk-in freezer, buying meth on your unpaid 15 minute break, and stealing toilet paper.

FutonForensic

Those alien bastards are going to pay for blowing up my ride, which just happens to be a 2013 Honda Fit, which provides unmatched versatility, efficiency, and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
tide pod duke trying to huff his ammo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread