Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpEgQvfw0A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Who the gently caress is that?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he in heaven with Lil Peep RN

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
is that some sort of hentai convention?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Don't get lazy you have to pronounce all 3 X's

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
He's beating up pregnant women with the angels now.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Why are we doing this to our famil.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
what kind of name is that

it isn't even a word

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

did he get banned from xbox live?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

Why are we doing this to our famil.

Actually this thread is about what you have done to get high "legally"

And my entry is : I dont remember so it probably worked.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
Did you mean: extension

people should really run their awkward pseudonyms through google spellcheck first

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

*googles cause of death* welp call me shocked

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I think it's pronounced extentation like ostentatious but not

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ayo OP let me know when someone interesting and/or important dies thanks

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
we care

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

phasmid posted:

He's beating up pregnant women with the angels now.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

Sid Vicious posted:

I think it's pronounced extentation like ostentatious but not

where can i get a penis extentation thanks in advance

my research paper about beating up pregnant women is due thursday, but i've requested an extentation to next week

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

schmuckfeatures posted:

Did you mean: extension

people should really run their awkward pseudonyms through google spellcheck first

I think they may be fans of mexican industrial music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMiQmdHwjKs
not to mention

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

not happy over dudes death but gently caress this guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

OldAlias posted:

He beat up a pregnant woman

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

OldAlias posted:

Who is it?

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
man this is so hosed up. someone posted about it in a music stream i was listening to and i didn't believe it but seems like its real

rip

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sunken fleet posted:

man this is so hosed up. someone posted about it in a music stream i was listening to and i didn't believe it but seems like its real

rip

Sid Vicious posted:

He beat up a pregnant woman

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

did he win?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
beat up women including pregnant women and was homophobe. truly a great loss to humanity.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

Following that incident, XXXTentacion began to act violently toward her often. Around July 2016, the couple moved to Orlando. When asked during the deposition to “pinpoint the days he threatened to kill you,” the reported victim responded, “Well, when we lived in Orlando, it was literally like every day.”

XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

In August, XXXTentacion was arrested in a separate case. (As previously reported, he was charged with armed home invasion, robbery, and aggravated battery with a firearm, stemming from an alleged incident in November 2015.

He told her he knew she had cheated on him. He put a knife to her neck, strangled her “a little bit,” and called her a “ho,” she said. That night, he woke her up and told her to go outside, where he picked up an empty glass beer bottle and demanded that she tell him the truth or, “I’m going to gently caress you up.”

About a week later, she and XXXTentacion moved to an apartment in Sweetwater, Fla. In two incidents there, XXXTentacion grabbed her by the neck, strangled her, and forced her down on the bed before another person who lived there came to the rescue. “I’m like scared,” she said, recalling how she felt. “It’s like he’s going to like end up killing me or something.”

In early October 2016, she found out that she was pregnant by XXXTentacion. The pregnancy was planned by both of them. On the afternoon of October 6, he told her to move from the bed they were lying on. He then went out onto the balcony, where she could still hear him, and called up the person she had slept with while XXXTentacion was in jail, demanding to know everything. When XXXTentacion returned inside, he told her, “You need to tell me the truth right now or I’ll kill you and this jit.” She said that “jit” was slang for the unborn child.

He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

rest in piss you stupid bastard

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
he didnt just beat up his pregenant girlfriend savagely and was on trial for that, he also beat a gay man nearly to death for looking at him in the showers of jail (when said gay man didnt instigate or fight back in any way shape or form)

this dead rapper in hell will be remembered as a piece of poo poo in 5 years and im all for it

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
dude beat a gay guy half to death for nothing & whipped his pregnant gf

rip in piss bitch

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/BuxiLife/status/1008838971168903168

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
these weird, sad little boy rappers are really trying to get one up on nineties black metal

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

good

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

It’s pronounced “x-x-x-ten-tacion “

Rip

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Well okay then

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
He got what he deserved . All the celebrities saying they miss him and he was so inspiring can gently caress off

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Sucks to die at 20 but maybe don't be a loving rear end in a top hat

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

He got what he deserved . All the celebrities saying they miss him and he was so inspiring can gently caress off

he made inspiring music.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey that’s cool, you can totally make up new words. Free country, reckon. :clint:

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I'm really bummed out about this, he was a dirtbag but getting killed by a couple kids robbing him sucks.

And gently caress TMZ for posting that video of his lifeless corpse in his lambo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

A bunch of my peers are martyring this dude on social media as we speak. gently caress him

• Locked thread