Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
ng.

please, I just need five minutes. stop appearing in my mind. no, I do not want to think about a specific rat that I saw once and his comically big balls right now. I am trying to calm my mind and recenter myself.

please stop slowly creeping in from the left to fill the void where my thoughts used to be. no, do not start spinning 360 degrees like a flat image someone is using the rotate tool on.

I admit you are hilarious. is that what you want from me? humor isn't going to help me get ready for this presentation. meditation is. please stop changing colors, variant album covers for Alice In Chains' self titled album style. you are not helping.

master trevor at the rec center never prepared me for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

many years of struggle for self mastery later, sitting cross legged in a temple on the top of a mystical meditation mountain, I wait for the guru to unveil the hidden truth. he produced a wood carving of a rat's big balls.

*freeze screen, audience laughs and claps, different still images from my life play as the credits roll. final shot is me on my death bed, grimacing with my arms crossed*

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

This is a common obstacle to achieving mindfulness and presence of mind. It's often referred to as verminbulgia.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

google THIS

I just never expected Ratballs to be the name of his childhood sled.

Scaly Haylie

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
in your mind, you see a vision of the universe, swirling galaxies and all of that. this backdrops a Buddha in the center of your vision, smiling serenely in a lotus pose, hands cupped together. oh man, this is it, you think. enlightenment, finally. you move towards the Buddha, zooming in. His smile seems so serene, so calm, that you in turn are quivering with nervous excitement and anticipation at the bliss of the life-changing lesson you will learn.

and when you get close, the Buddha, in a whisper that is both intimately quiet and yet loud enough to fill to the cosmos, says "Say cheese." He uncups his hands. In his palms, there is a rat with giant balls. You turn away, then look again. Now it seems more like a giant pair of balls with a rat attached. you can't quite comprehend, but deep within you, you feel a rumbling. you flatuate, cutting a big one in the yoga studio. the perky yoga instructor comes over to you and says in a chipper voice "sounds like someone just had a tremendous auragasm!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

the eightfold path: erm, watch your step

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
OM

OM

Everyone has a grundle

OM

OM

kalel

v peaceful rat. a proper zen master

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
balls here now

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
be the balls

FutonForensic

coming soon to a beach store near you

City of Glompton

FutonForensic posted:

lmbo

e: someone should turn that into an ad

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

mysterious frankie

FutonForensic posted:

lol

----------------

Korean Boomhauer

City of Glompton posted:

lmbo

e: someone should turn that into an ad

any changes???

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm dying and the last thing I see are my dead family reaching out to me but they also have a rat ball for a head.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Korean Boomhauer posted:

any changes???

:love: that is perfect

mysterious frankie

D'ooooooooooooooooooooooohmmmmmmmmmm :3

----------------

mysterious frankie

master: what is the sound of one hand clapping?

me: *imagining a rat jumping rope and their big balls flopping up to hit their belly when they leap, then smacking the ground with a loud thud when they descend* uh, wait... what?

----------------

mysterious frankie

me: *looks around furtively, sweating* hey, I mean, what ISN'T the sound of one hand clapping, am I right?

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the turtles sit peacefully in the lotus position, the rhythmic drip of a water pipe filling the sewers with a soothing beat like a metronome.

"now it is time to learn your next lesson", master splinter says as he sits before them, his robe absentmindedly slipping open.

"i... i can't unseen those, dude...", michaelangelo blurts out. next to him raphael does his best to hold his laughter

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The old-school Batman theme but it's "nananananananana RATBALLS!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
ballnaural beats

----------------

mysterious frankie

that wii fit meditation game, except all the distractions are rat nuts.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*scientist hooks me up to a strange device, placing electrodes over the entirety of my head*

"now once we turn on this screen we should be able to see what you're thinking. now just relax, allow yourself to fall into a peaceful, meditative place and... oh my god... what the gently caress is wrong with you!?"

kalel

Luvcow posted:

*scientist hooks me up to a strange device, placing electrodes over the entirety of my head*

"now once we turn on this screen we should be able to see what you're thinking. now just relax, allow yourself to fall into a peaceful, meditative place and... oh my god... what the gently caress is wrong with you!?"

Lol

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
i can't unimagine this image now, darn.

alnilam

mysterious frankie posted:

many years of struggle for self mastery later, sitting cross legged in a temple on the top of a mystical meditation mountain, I wait for the guru to unveil the hidden truth. he produced a wood carving of a rat's big balls.

*freeze screen, audience laughs and claps, different still images from my life play as the credits roll. final shot is me on my death bed, grimacing with my arms crossed*

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I stare across a chasm, flowing water beneath stuffed improbably full of alligators. across, an open door, but the ancient bridge had long since rotted in the humidity. Above, why, a convenient tree branch! I whip my pelvis forward, swinging my extremely elastic scrotum out through the leg of my athletic shorts. Like Samus's static grappling hook, the extremely sticky surface of my scrote adheres to the branch, and I deftly swing across.
Landing in a crouch, I attempt to tug my nads free, only to realize that any adherence strong enough to support my whole weight is unlikely to just release on command. Pulling back as hard as I can, I feel the tree give way, see it falling past the door moments before I am yoinked grundle-first into the screaming void, then the river, where I am instantly devoured by ten thousand alligators, all of whom feast upon my balls.

crimes

FutonForensic

Pen in one hand, fork in the other, I took my first bite of the restaurant's offering for my critique. I found myself overwhelmed by the deliciousness, and demanded the staff to bring me the chef, so that I could thank them personally. The waiter insisted that I remained until all the other customers left the building.

So I waited. Late in the evening, when the dining area was empty, I was finally ushered through the doors to the kitchen. That's when I saw the most amazing sight.

The chef was a rat, and he was dunking his massive nuts into a pot of boiling minestrone for seemingly no other purpose but his own twisted pleasure. I exchanged a few words, thanked him for the meal, then left.

Getting that restaurant condemned was the most singular pleasure I ever had in my life.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Alex Trebek: The category was Submersibles, and the clue was: "This submersible helped Robert Ballard discover underwater vents in 1979." Pete has had a long road to this championship game, and has a perfect record in his jeopardy career. He is looking very confident, so let's see his answer:

Alex Trebek: Um...ok...you drew a rat with large balls when the answer was Alvin, and that is going to cost you. You wagered?

Alex Trebek: I'm confused, bofa what?

Pete: :smug:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Jolo

mister magpie posted:

Alex Trebek: The category was Submersibles, and the clue was: "This submersible helped Robert Ballard discover underwater vents in 1979." Pete has had a long road to this championship game, and has a perfect record in his jeopardy career. He is looking very confident, so let's see his answer:

Alex Trebek: Um...ok...you drew a rat with large balls when the answer was Alvin, and that is going to cost you. You wagered?

Alex Trebek: I'm confused, bofa what?

Pete: :smug:

I've read this five times and laughed five times.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
You need to make a pilgrimage to Karni Mata to progress further on your spiritual journey. *quest received noise*

----------------

krampster2

There is no rat spinning the wheel in the centre of your conscious experience. This is an illusion of the self, an extension of your sense of "I."

Let it go and be free; follow your dreams.

Farecoal

There he go

FutonForensic posted:

The chef was a rat, and he was dunking his massive nuts into a pot of boiling minestrone for seemingly no other purpose but his own twisted pleasure. I exchanged a few words, thanked him for the meal, then left.

Getting that restaurant condemned was the most singular pleasure I ever had in my life.

kalel

quote:

entire thread

google THIS

Psychiatrist: So...rat testicles?

Me: Yes. Big ones. Comically large.

P: You're having intrusive thoughts about rat testicles.

Me (sighs) No. I'm having intrusive thoughts about intrusive thoughts about rat balls.

P: I'm not sure I follow.

Me: Like, inopportune times to involuntarily start thinking about big honkin' rat balls, and why that would be funny. That's what I've been thinking about. It's keeping me awake at night.

P: I see...(pretends he's still taking notes but he's actually already starting his second prescription order)

Jolo

When this happens I allow my mind to acknowledge the rat's big balls and then I shift my focus to being present in the moment. Some like to focus on their breathing and how it feels. As I breathe in I like to envision two big furry spheres that get a little bit closer as the air fills my lungs and- oh rats I'm doing it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
this thread is pretty baller

it's balls to the wall fun

I'm having a ball

rat testicles

• Locked thread