Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
Since Pancakes is no longer in the hat game, I, a nobody who has posted five times in twelve years, made this--

https://www.thetapeisreal.com

All you have to do is pay $25 and wait until July 3rd when the CustomInk order arrives. The hats will ship free within the US, around $10 in Canada and around $15 everywhere else in the world.

For every hat sold I'm going to throw a dollar at the Southern Poverty Law Center, so this thing will be profit neutral.

Wear the hat.

Edit: No more p--

Kyckling has issued a correction as of 01:39 on Jun 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
gas thread ban op for mentioning pee tape

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
the gently caress is a "pee tape"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
pee tape hats are a permaban worthy offense

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
my mother loves piss and yours probably does too you dope!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
me, reading the words pee tape

https://i.imgur.com/exzX9vf.gifv

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
thinking on this, pee tape should be the only option unless you can prove yourself a goon

then you get a piss tape

we have to maintain standards of piss dammit

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Quotey posted:

me, reading the words pee tape

https://i.imgur.com/exzX9vf.gifv

the easter egg event probably also had a busty latina and a hover-board

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

so long as the hylics stick to heir inferior pee tape hats im fine. the secrets of the piss tape getting out will diminish my hats power somewhat tho

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
Piss and pee is about inclusion. I freely admit that it's heretical to don the pee, but the message transcends petty tribalism.

Think of pee as the gateway drug.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kyckling posted:

Piss and pee is about inclusion. I freely admit that it's heretical to don the pee, but the message transcends petty tribalism.

Think of pee as the gateway drug.

this guy is a loving ice agent

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

Gringostar posted:

this guy is a loving ice agent

gently caress

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
make the pee tape hat 30 dollars and donate 6 to the SPLC

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

reignonyourparade posted:

make the pee tape hat 300 dollars and donate 294 to the SPLC

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

reignonyourparade posted:

make the pee tape hat 30 dollars and donate 6 to the SPLC

Edit. No more pee. It's not in the spirit of the thing. gently caress pee.

Kyckling has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Jun 20, 2018

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Kyckling posted:

Now we're loving talking OP.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Kyckling posted:

:yeshaha:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kyckling posted:

your status has been upgraded from loving ice agent to loving cop

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i love how u dedicate ur first post 2 grift cspam, on something that is just a proxy of anothers idea

go loving choke shithead

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

Gringostar posted:

your status has been upgraded from loving ice agent to loving cop

lol. you calling me an ice agent made me go, "wait, this is hosed up. it's not mine to take."

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

i love how u dedicate ur first post 2 grift cspam, on something that is just a proxy of anothers idea

go loving choke shithead

Yeah, it was a mistake. The idea was that people might want one for not-so-goony reasons. I'll fill this piss hat order, donate the cash and let someone else deal with it.

Kyckling has issued a correction as of 02:16 on Jun 20, 2018

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
To be very clear: I'm all in favor of anyone else taking this over and repeatedly said the same in the previous thread. The OP says it's profit-neutral with any ostensible profit going to a good charity. Plus "Piss Tape is Real" wasn't my idea to begin with, I just put it on a hat and organized a couple of orders. Anyone who wants a hat should go hog wild here, in my opinion.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Ordered. Will also be donating to good charities.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Kyckling posted:

you have saved your soul with this action

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hey i heard someone really hosed up bigtime itt

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
The Pancakes hat is the gold standard. I will settle for no less.

Count me out until we get back to the piss standard.

You don't mess with success. A shaft of gold that shines out in the darkness.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

the gently caress is a "pee tape"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
As the forums Pope of Piss Tape Dharma this thread has my blessing

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

crazy cloud posted:

As the forums Pope of Piss Tape Dharma this thread has my blessing

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Goons embarking on the fourth crusade of piss, let me share my joy of being a proud hat owner.

Today I picked strawberries while wearing the hat. It was the best afternoon experience I have had in a long time.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Looks like Kyckling beat me to it. I had already made the page so I'm going to post it here anyways. It's the superior black outlined version I got from the last order Pancakes made. These are about $21 dollars. Free shipping in the states, and though it's not baked into the price, I liked Kyckling's idea so I'll throw $1 to RAINN for each hat ordered. I'm going to send one to Manafort and Bannon.

https://www.customink.com/g/szp0-00bf-es93

Like it says in the order notes, enter your shipping address in the comments. This part is important! I know there were some people from the last order that didn't get their hats because they missed this step (I did too on the last order).

I'll remove this post if people want to focus on Kyckling's (don't want to dilute the orders), but the order is going to stay open because I want some for friends as well with this design.

papersack has issued a correction as of 02:09 on Jun 21, 2018

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
I don't care. Go for it.

I've canceled the other hat order and refunded all parties.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Kyckling posted:

I don't care. Go for it.

I've canceled the other hat order and refunded all parties.

Ah, you didn't need to do that seeing as you already made the thread and everything.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
don't send a hat to bannon or manafort, imo. it's a funny idea but a waste of money. send ones to like, Adam Scott and Timothy Simons, celebs who loving hate Trump who might actually appreciate them.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

don't send a hat to bannon or manafort, imo. it's a funny idea but a waste of money. send ones to like, Adam Scott and Timothy Simons, celebs who loving hate Trump who might actually appreciate them.

Manafort is worth it if it gets to his cell, but those are good ideas too.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Since Kyckling killed his, can a mod help me out and put the order information in the OP? Or should another thread be created?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

papersack posted:

Since Kyckling killed his, can a mod help me out and put the order information in the OP? Or should another thread be created?

I'd just make a new thread tbh, easier for everyone involved. Maybe Kyckling could point to it in a final post before this one closes?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i will link and close the thread, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

papersack posted:

Ah, you didn't need to do that seeing as you already made the thread and everything.

There are people contacting my other, actual business, so I'll leave it. Who knew that people would fly off the handle over something as trivial as pee vs. piss, but that's revolutionaries for ya. My centrist idea of pee being a way for normal people to express absurd disgust that someone alleged to have been videotaped ordering hookers to piss on a mattress is president and lasseiz faire attitude about novelty hats is clearly in the wrong. In the end, I made a $25 donation to SPLC. Good enough.

I'll proudly wear my piss hat, but I pray to god I never see another one.

• Locked thread