Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedIronicWaterHeyGuys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

trying to jack off posted:

dont take this the wrong way but i dont remember you being there, sorry. i can't describe what anyone that i havent seen actual pictures looked like, not even lyle who was playing the game. it was one of those dreams where its just dream guy and you instinctively know who it is

oh ok

for the next dream to help you out I look like David Faustino's retarded brother, Michael Faustino

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmfao at trying to cover dickballs and rear end dreams

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Truly did not want to post this until you made the thread, but all I remember from a dream i had like a month ago is that i was laying in a dune yelling IN TRAININGGG

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Truly did not want to post this until you made the thread, but all I remember from a dream i had like a month ago is that i was laying in a dune yelling IN TRAININGGG

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I remember having this insanely hosed up nightmare where I'm like bound in my bed with my arms tied with I think some webs and there's this gigantic loving spider monster slowly shuffling closer with its jaws dripping with poison and when it's right to the bedside it picks up two 3DSes and asks me if I want to play Multiplayer Smash

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

I remember having this insanely hosed up nightmare where I'm like bound in my bed with my arms tied with I think some webs and there's this gigantic loving spider monster slowly shuffling closer with its jaws dripping with poison and when it's right to the bedside it picks up two 3DSes and asks me if I want to play Multiplayer Smash

Brazil.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The other one is that I'm like playing Mario Kart in first person at cloudtop cruise and when I got turtle shelled out of the bounds the Lakitu didn't rescue me and instead I just keeping falling down in terminal velocity to the ground that kept getting closer and I woke up sweating in terror

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis's startling gamer depression dreams bringing a darkly adult tone to this light hearted thread FTW.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Sweet dreams gamer I whisper into the ear of FactsAreUseless and kiss him lightly on the cheek, which he does in turn to the next gamer and so on until the last gamer with no one to kiss develops severe sexual frustration and starts lashing out at people on the forums as they sleep. Our spots will be rotated each night so the cycle continues. Imp House is eternal.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My cousin doesn't remember this so it might've been a dream, but, he told me if you crash a certain way into the lava in Mario Kart 64 a picture of Jenny McCarthy in a bikini would pop up on screen

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you have to be very careful if youre sleeping next to larry or you may roll over and crush him in his sleep

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Plutonis's startling gamer depression dreams bringing a darkly adult tone to this light hearted thread FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My cousin doesn't remember this so it might've been a dream, but, he told me if you crash a certain way into the lava in Mario Kart 64 a picture of Jenny McCarthy in a bikini would pop up on screen

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The only gaming dreams I have that aren't nightmares are stuff like me loving Ivy Valentine or Anna Williams and like thats not really the stuff to share on this forums to be honest

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
spending a bazillion hours in the blops sticks & stones mode gave me a bunch of really good dreams of nailing 100ft tomahawk headshots on ink black enemies against a sucking void background. i've definitely been to the shifting dreamscape version of the Firing Range map multiple times

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
playing a lot of some sort of repetitive puzzle game while sick, and then having what feels like hours of torturous dreams where you're making hundreds of meaningless and nonsensical moves over and over again in the game.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have a recurring dream where I find out that they made more Zelda games for the gameboy color and I always feel a deep heartache when I wake up the next morning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending a bazillion hours in the blops sticks & stones mode gave me a bunch of really good dreams of nailing 100ft tomahawk headshots on ink black enemies against a sucking void background. i've definitely been to the shifting dreamscape version of the Firing Range map multiple times

Sticks and Stones was so epic.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think a lot of gaming in my dreams isn't me playing a video game but that reality becomes a video game, like one dream I had I walked through a door and suddenly I saw everything like a Baldur's Gate game, text boxes and circles around people and everything. I think I even mentally hit tab to look for lootable containers

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

playing a lot of some sort of repetitive puzzle game while sick, and then having what feels like hours of torturous dreams where you're making hundreds of meaningless and nonsensical moves over and over again in the game.

When I play mapgames I have feverish, half-waking dreams where I wait for my resources to fill up and they never do

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I wouldn't be too scared to leave a bus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I had a really cool dream last night of moving around like cpma on a toxicity-looking quake map. I wasn't killing anyone, just moving around with air control really fast.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

i did this with puyo puyo once and even though i was clearly losing the play area just kept expanding and never letting me fail out

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Sticks and Stones was so epic.

they keep putting the tomahawk in the newer games, just to gently caress with us

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Actually I had a really cool dream last night of moving around like cpma on a toxicity-looking quake map. I wasn't killing anyone, just moving around with air control really fast.

maybe you died and went to heaven for just a brief moment

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
lmfao just goldmine now before some weirdo confesses to dreaming about porking Reggie or making GBS threads in a ninetemdo 64

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xbox Ambassador posted:

lmfao just goldmine now before some weirdo confesses to dreaming about porking Reggie or making GBS threads in a ninetemdo 64

Please let one making GBS threads in a nintendo dream get posted first lmfao.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I have a recurring dream where I find out that they made more Zelda games for the gameboy color and I always feel a deep heartache when I wake up the next morning.

That reminds me of one I had in middle school when Morrowind was sucking up every second of free time I had. I was walking around a Best Buy or Fry's Electronics or something like that when I saw on the shelf a copy of a Game Boy Advance game called "The Elder Scrolls III: Everwinter." It was a totally separate game from Morrowind but still called The Elder Scrolls III for some reason. The plot was that your character had to break a curse causing whatever province of Tamriel the game was set in (I don't remember) to always be trapped in a really brutal winter, and the screenshots on the back of the case made it look like it played like one of the 2-D Zelda games.

I woke up really excited to get an Elder Scrolls game on the GBA and then was heartbroken when I realized it was a dream.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
being 18 or 19 with a fake ID, a psp, and lumines meant I was closing my eyes every weekend to endless moving glowing squares while spinning at an incredible speed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

i will share my lucid dreaming story tomorrow