Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a dream last night that I was infiltrating some kind of facility where they were doing experiments. Kingdom Hearts Donald and Goofy were with me and we fought mutants and then the Sklar Brothers were at the control panel and we cast some kind of mind control to get them to shut off the experiment? And then we rescued Sam Eagle from the Muppets who was twisted and broken from being experimented on and then several Technopaths from Prey spawned in and I woke up. And I think the X-Men were involved in some way. This sounds made up but I actually dreamed it

i dreamed last night that i went to best buy and they had ET skylanders in their clearance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Just had a nap where I dreamed about them adding a cross promotion to fortnite where you can play gwent with your teammates if you need to kill time during a game

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I can never remember my dreams at all so how the hell are y’all able to recall all these vivid details of nonsense?

I only remember the dreams where a natural disaster is going to kill me and unfortunately none have been game related

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I already mentioned it in this thread earlier but I'm the same, I never remember dreams ever unless it's like I'm getting shot and it's 3 seconds of images before I wake up

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

For me it’s kind of random, I’ll go months where I don’t remember any dreams at all, then a week or two where I have one just about every night, and there’s no telling whether I’ll remember the whole thing in vivid detail or whether everything but very general details like “I think I was on a ship, and I kinda feel like Lexie was there too...?” fade away within minutes of waking up—there’s no in-between.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I have weird vivid dreams when I nap but almost never at night

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I also only remember the dreams in which I'm dying. Like the mad world song lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my morning jackass posted:

I can never remember my dreams at all so how the hell are y’all able to recall all these vivid details of nonsense?

I only remember the dreams where a natural disaster is going to kill me and unfortunately none have been game related

i normally go over them in my mind and try to write them down as soon as i wake up. this thread has been cool because theres probably 1000s of even more insane poo poo ive dreamt that ive forgotten because i didnt write it down

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mr. Sophistication posted:

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/1027381790611255296

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Mr. Sophistication posted:

They’re the best I ever had

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

my morning jackass posted:

I don’t often remember dreams, it’s usually when I wake up in the middle of them and I have a chance to think about it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Taking a zinc supplement will give you weird dreams.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Taking a zinc supplement will give you weird dreams.

and huge loads

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone in imp zone has extremely weird dreams

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a dream last night that I was infiltrating some kind of facility where they were doing experiments. Kingdom Hearts Donald and Goofy were with me and we fought mutants and then the Sklar Brothers were at the control panel and we cast some kind of mind control to get them to shut off the experiment? And then we rescued Sam Eagle from the Muppets who was twisted and broken from being experimented on and then several Technopaths from Prey spawned in and I woke up. And I think the X-Men were involved in some way. This sounds made up but I actually dreamed it

disney has already put your dream into preproduction

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I was gonna gis a funny Sklar brothers picture to post in response to that because it's such a random detail but then I got lazy and didn't. Still, lol @ dreaming of the Sklar brothers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

I was gonna gis a funny Sklar brothers picture to post in response to that because it's such a random detail but then I got lazy and didn't. Still, lol @ dreaming of the Sklar brothers.

I saw them at a record store a few months ago

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had a dream about a game but I forgot the details.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Had a dream about a game but I forgot the details.

:eng99:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I had a dream (nightmare?) where I was playing DBFZ and I was using Vegeta and the moment I got hit I bolted upright in my bed.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
had another arcade dream. this time it was at a bar and the joysticks were 3DS analog stick things and I played a bootleg 2-in-1 X-Men/Ketsui machine. at some point I wondered how I got there so I could come back and no one could give me an answer

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that i was in the old windows screensaver maze and there were doom enemies chasing me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

had another arcade dream. this time it was at a bar and the joysticks were 3DS analog stick things and I played a bootleg 2-in-1 X-Men/Ketsui machine. at some point I wondered how I got there so I could come back and no one could give me an answer

much like my baseball dream the moment you start asking questions everyone knows the jig is up and the world becomes unstable

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been having dreams about crashing my motorcycle inside of a video game and I fell off it again today.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Wormskull posted:

Been having dreams about crashing my motorcycle inside of a video game and I fell off it again today.

I'm gonna be honest with you guy, everyone here is incredibly creeped out by you and they only kept you around because it was kinda funny at the start but you're honestly a crazy rear end motherfucker and it creates a weird tension whenever you post in a thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'm gonna be honest with you guy, everyone here is incredibly creeped out by you and they only kept you around because it was kinda funny at the start but you're honestly a crazy rear end motherfucker and it creates a weird tension whenever you post in a thread.

Nice try bitch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can one of the 15 iks of this forum probate this guy for a month forever, how many threads does he have to ruin before your lazy asses do anything.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

yikes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sorry, i was just posting a gaming dream as per the thread title. i didn't mean to make anyone mad, and i won't post here any more :sigh:

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

See you in 3 days.

Oh, it was only 2 this time

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

can one of the 15 iks of this forum probate this guy for a month forever, how many threads does he have to ruin before your lazy asses do anything.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress you!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Not really a dream I remembered but as I was waking up I kept seeing visions of the dual blades demon mode forward+B attack bc I've seen it probably thousands of times already since MHW came out. I imagine I was just listening to it for 6+ hours straight while sleeping.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

shut the gently caress up

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Owned lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"First you nerd-raged about the PS3 remote. Then you did it again. Then you did it again. Then you did it again after I asked you not to. User loses posting privileges for 1 month." lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

"First you nerd-raged about the PS3 remote. Then you did it again. Then you did it again. Then you did it again after I asked you not to. User loses posting privileges for 1 month." lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Same here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

First they raged about the PS3 remote, and I said nothing, because I was not a PS3.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

For some reason I followed that link and spent like the past hour reading a 2008 thread about the HD-DVD Blu Ray format war . Xbox stays winning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

For some reason I followed that link and spent like the past hour reading a 2008 thread about the HD-DVD Blu Ray format war . Xbox stays winning!

i gotta get archives