Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

Social Psychology posted:

Man, I was all hyped up to play a Talaxian Fed but they don't even tap their combadge to transport, they just do the Klingon wrist flick. There's $200 down the drain.

You spent real money to play a Talaxian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

bcott posted:

Some crazy on Reddit claimed the Belfast bridge worked then proceeded to delete his post in a fit when it was satirically suggested that this was a plot by Cryptic to make players spend more Zen. I haven't confirmed it, but if you know someone who already has it, might be worth a try.

Why are you still here?

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

"Worst scum in the universe. Anyone from that fleet"

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

Tighclops posted:

I have an ancient logitech wingman (?!) joystick

That was a great joystick.

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

No sex slavery in bio 4/10.

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

IPCRESS posted:

There's only one ground STF you should be playing and that's a foot race to the first boss room. Don't worry about the boss - if you don't approach him, he remains passive.

From there, give your team-mates quizzes on the literary works of Donald Trump, the history of the banana, or the merits of the dewey decimal system.

I make them pledge to vote for Hillary in 2020.

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

Coq au Nandos posted:

Star Trek Online: she is small because she is 14

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Do even pubbies have the sound still on in this game?

Do you?

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

Cythereal posted:

So this summer's event ship is going to be a Risan science vessel. That's something, I guess.

It better have a hot tub on its bridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bass
Feb 22, 2006

[quote="Hugh G. Rectum" post="505444656"]
Eventually, all my DOFFs will be purple cats.

Seek professional help if you want all your BOFFs to be purple cats....