Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

OH poo poo WHAT UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

giver336 posted:

Give Progs.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GeneralYeti posted:

Giver and I are semi-planning to do Star Force 1 after we finish this. I like the game, and it's been long enough since I finished DW3 that I'm starting to get the LP itch again.

Yeah boyyyyyyyy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

giver336 posted:

Enjoy. And when you get there:

Source.

Original:

Ahahahahahaha.

hahahaha

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I can't make fun of bad RNGs after all the re-coding I had to do this year to remove bad RNGs from the system I support
Running out of random 12-digit numbers after only generating 1000 unique keys?

:shepicide:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

MORE PROGS MORE PROGS MORE PROGS

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Blaziken386 posted:

They did and it was loving glorious

Masa's codename was Commander Beef :allears:

what is wrong with anime

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Onmi posted:

The biggest change in the anime is, at least as far as the early seasons, Megaman is not Lan's brother, Bass is Pharohman reborn, the arcs go N1 Grand Prix->Traveling the world->Nebula->Duo being the boss of the BN5 stuff, Baryl is dead and Colonel is a Navi sent from the past to fight in the future and it's just... You don't think that Battle Network is a difficult thing to adept. You'd be surprised.

wh-.....what

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Onmi posted:

Also Lan didn't have enough friends, so they changed Froid's child to a permanent character and gave him Iceman, and then they had Dingo permanently join the team. And Ms Gauss was the leader of the Neo WWW . And they had to explain why several Darkloids were now normal navi's or how Shadowman is an independant assassin and worked for Dr. Regal and after he is brought back to life by Wily, he's finally GIVEN to Dusk

Also they really liked Laika, because you know how they did the whole "Merging with your navi in the REAL WORLD" well for the longest time the people who could do that were Lan, Chaud... and Laika for some reason. They adored Searchman and Laika

now i finally understand why Polish TV ran a show about why NT warrior was bad for children

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Giver, where my progs at?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

giver336 posted:

I got all 243 chips in that game and beat the 100-battle tournament. Why must you make me do it again?

:negative:

THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GeneralYeti posted:

Don't worry, I went back and fixed the problem.

Much better.

Yaaaaay!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

GIVER NOOOOOOOO

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Faylone posted:

Given the prog that asks you to kill it, I'd assume whatever is going wrong to them is something that's horrible suffering, even worse if there's anything in there of them that's aware of how horribly wrong their state is. I'd count it all as euthanesia. It sucks but sometimes you gotta put down a bunch of Old Yellers.

The fact that they don't show up again means that a preventative solution was presumably worked out, though.

maybe it's opposite day and he was just being an irascible scamp

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

giver336 posted:

Dead prog is best prog.

YOU'RE A MONSTER

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

He's not laughing, he's clearly crying

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Prof. 9 posted:

Actually, there is a refight version of Mega Man SF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59XtN4ZGVe0

He's got 1500 HP and all of his moves hit harder and come out faster. Sadly, you were only able to fight him at an event in Japan. From what we can tell Capcom used a special ROM just for this event, as there's no combat data for this version of Mega Man SF in the retail game.

Dang pity, that's pretty cool

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Roll's a GIRL. That's why she's SPECIAL. Hurf durf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

giver336 posted:

:suicide:

I'm FREE

(almost)

killer you will never be free
NEVERRRRr