Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.
Look at these stupid idiots, doing another LP. Man, they really suck.

(I am so excited for this game, you have no idea. It's foreign to not be incoherently angry at the game at all times.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

TheFattestPat posted:

Hey there's a fire virus in the oven!

Is that thing there in the original game? I never ran into any, and always thought how great it was that the fire area didn't have any fire viruses in it.

I'm playing along on the original game for pretty much this exact reason (to check for changes that might have slipped by) and yeah, the same encounter is present.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Giver and I are semi-planning to do Star Force 1 after we finish this. I like the game, and it's been long enough since I finished DW3 that I'm starting to get the LP itch again.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I had to step in as co-commentator, but I wasn't too good at it. :v:

You think that's stopped either of us? :v:

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Don't worry, I went back and fixed the problem.

Much better.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Unfortunately, Giver's housing situation is a bit complicated at the moment, so the LP will be on a bit of a hiatus until the severed wires outside the place are repaired and he has internet not on his phone again. ETA is 7-10 for his internet to be back, so... hopefully we can get an update out in a few weeks. Hang on tight, we're not letting this die when we're only a few bosses away from the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Hey! You! Goon reading this. Yeah you.

Drop what you're doing and check it out, we've started the Starforce LP!