Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The black box activates

This doesn’t work for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

um, can I push the box like jon joe did?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I am pushing the button

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I tried too. If we missed it because we didn’t happen to be here, that’s pretty **not cool**

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

so what's up? Guess the game is over

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
But there’s a new game in that box! There has to be.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

it's cool, I'm playing xenonauts

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Khris were you scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

no I was town, you?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Town

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I mean, I never roleblocked you

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The black box activates

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

PULL ME IN

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

we're waiting for you, not the other way around

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somebody has entered the box

The portal has closed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Godddddd daaaaaaaamnit

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

##vote Khris Kruel

HERE I COME BOYS. IM COMING HOME.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

but honestly I have no where idea where I'm supposed to go

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

oh the image is a link....ohhh

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is this still happening

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The game is deep underground now

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

The game is over.

You can still join.

There is no vote.

There are no roles.

Well heck sign me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3866463

You can't join this world (yet) but here is the conclusion of this thrilling game

• Locked thread