Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

50 pounds gave me a ticket. I don’t recall how he obtained it but my understanding was that he was dominating the various completions/puzzles that were available. . I faced judgment (basically explained why I want to return to the game) and was told I would return at the start of the next day.

did they ask you about regrets too, or is that only for scums? :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

y'all are so funny :buddy:

see this is why I wanted to come back, Fisk was chatting a bit in hell and was active enough to get a ticket apparently, but never bothered sharing any of the fun deets with everybody!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I submit 135B

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just woke up from the most hilarious dream

I dreamt that a scum had sent me a PM all "huh, what the hell are you doing? Me and the other scumbros X, Y and Z are super confused"

I was tempted to report their out of thread communication to get them modkilled, but that wouldn't be very sporting. And then I woke up and had no such PM in real life.

.. but wait, why would that get them modkilled? isn't out of thread communication fine for scums?

whoops, townslip

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hmmm, after I flip everyone, y'all might wanna think about killing B- next.

he seems to have conveniently forgot why fitty gave me this ticket ;)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

i thought you won your ticket through some mini mafia game

how can you possibly be town?

uhh weren't you there, or was that the fake binus

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

i never actually saw how you got your ticket. as for me, 50 literally just said, hey bee movie do you want this ticket, and i said gently caress yes i do

and he agreed to trade me the other one, after I promised some highly amusing antics.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

You gotta understand that this doesn't make you seem town.

it wasn't supposed to, it is still time for antics :dance:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

just trying to at least throw you all a bone for when my little bit I'm doing has concluded

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

but then again maybe binus really was just paying no drat attention and went to instantly cash in his ticket without reading anything else, who can say

But I will say this, just because he was town before doesn't mean he has to still be town now. I'm not sure how much the whole facade of a regular mafia game really matters here though, when you can just keep adding more batches of players. Sounds like there's some whole next stage of the game going on in the great beyond.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think the button was more fun. The sheer number of times they had to close and remake the channels, eternally telling people not to push it, it was stupidly hilarious

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hail Satan

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh right I never voted

##vote Jon Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Khris Kruel posted:

I'll be roleblocking bif, by the way. Should stop a kill.

lol don't call your shots scumbo

• Locked thread