Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

He was fat in the same way a grizzly bear is fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I'm just real glad he got to go out on a nice jobber squash of Heath Slater as his last TV appearance

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I am shocked Moe Howard

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It makes total sense Vader lived in a cave in the mountains with a small harem, a midget wearing an eyepatch, and Harley Race

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yeah, Vader threw Foley over the ropes for the good old "The ropes twist in such a way that I'm caught by my neck" spot, but for whatever reason the ropes were tighter than usual and were literally killing Foley. So he thrashed free, but his ear didn't make the trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

That Vader/Hansen match they put up on the Network is real fun for a 10 minute slugfest. You don't often see Hansen get thrown around like a sack of potatoes, but Vader managed

• Locked thread