Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was fully onboard with a thread talking all about how much Vader ruled, so it was a bit of downer to discover at the end of the OP that he was dead :smith:

Vader ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

His agility defied reality

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah holy poo poo, Vader STRONG!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fentry posted:

How the gently caress had I never seen this video

Oh my God, you didn't know about the joy of the time that Sting accepted an invitation to a party.....

....AT THE WHITE CASTLE OF FEAR!?!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Actually all I can think about is how Vader would have eating contests with Dave Meltzer at Korean BBQ restaurants in Japan.

I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days because the thought keeps running through my head :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

2) When they were doing that shtick with Heath Slater where a different legend came out and hosed him up every week, Vader came out and got a nice pop, and shouted "You remembered!". Imagine being an 8 time world champ, maybe the best big man ever and being humbled by that.

Considering his size and age, it's crazy how good he looked in that match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXbqF_1So7Q

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vader in his non-monster form is a complete mindfuck :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You did, and he crawled away crying,"I'm gonna go away and get real big!" and it worked!

• Locked thread