Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I have never heard of this series (prior to the last LP) because I was an N64 kid. I enjoy this :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jackass IS Accord.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:rip: for the third time?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Dark Id posted:

Let's get to a new page so we can finish off this crappy filler arc chapter.

On it boss!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So question, and feel free to not answer if spoilers, but how far through are we?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mycroft Holmes posted:

The Dark Id, i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry

You're not sorry, don't lie.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Dark Id posted:

Yep. That's some Strong Earth alright. Does around 220-230 HP of damage every turn. That's nearly outpacing Yuri's Punchfest 1914. So at least Halley can hold his own in a fight now that he's been forced upon our party.

Apologies, is this referring to a year or damage amount (I'm guessing year but not entirely sure)?

Tylana posted:

YYYY-MM-DD works and sorts well. DD-MM-YYYY works, but doesn't sort well. MM-DD-YYYY makes no sense. Are you going to describe a distance a feet, inches, miles ?

It makes sense because you usually say it (at least in the states) as, "October 24th, 2018." Month Day, Year

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's a yellow crystal dropped in a toiletbowl.

It's a kidney stone.

:stonk:

BioMe posted:

If there's ever was a rock that holds demonic essence though.

You're not wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mmm... Bacon