Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
I forgot Yuri could just... reattach limbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Shitenshi posted:

The old bald dude with the small face is clearly a reflection of Haley Joel Osment's life after getting on the wrong side of DARKNESS too many times. Just a poor extra on a train who thinks he's in charge while cooler people take the main stage.

I guess Roger Bacon's transformation here is clearly a sign the dude has become another Xehanort over the past fifteen years since we last saw him. White hair, funky eyes, it all checks out.

Not everyone is Xehanort.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Robindaybird posted:

I do feel like Tidus gets unfairly poo poo on as he does shape up once he knows what the hell is actually going on, but yeah, in terms of protagonists, Yuri beats out a lot of the more well-known characters.

Yuri has the benefit of having been doing this a while.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

RE: Kidney Stone discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNI0W8ZdqI

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

Keldulas posted:

Man, I definitely like Animorphs, but that series is like the prime example of parents not properly vetting what their children read. My parents disliked depictions of violence and would never buy games or anything with that as a central conceit. Then they'd buy me Animorph books because it has transforming children on the cover.

Is it time for another installment of "Man Animorphs is SUPER hosed up"?