Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

RIP little imp dude, he is survived by little imp wife and little imp son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I did enjoy that Bacon was like "gently caress it, time to invoke the god drat Necronomicon. I'm annoyed now," then got punched anyway.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

For a minute I thought Yuri was part furry, but it's just a mask.

The devilman seems new.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Is the Death Emperor any relation to Diabolos from Final Fantasy, or do they both just have an attack called Dark Messenger for reasons?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Guess we're playing as Zhuzhen now.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

So if Margarete is Mata Hari is Jack supposed to be the Ripper? I know none of what Jack does matches up to the Ripper's activities but Shadow Hearts.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

None of these monster designs scream "Temple Knights sworn to Jesus", but what do I know?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Also you get to ruin Bacon's rep after he screwed you over back in the day.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Jetrauben posted:

There's also folklore like the Scholomance, where scholars are taught by the devil all sorts of magic and lore, and then the devil takes one of them as his aide in payment and makes him ride a dragon and help the devil make thunderstorms. Honestly by the standards of Faustian bargains it's not that bad.

That sounds...actually pretty cool. Either you are a free man with sweet magic powers or your real day job involves riding a dragon and trolling people (and you also have magic powers).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I would have bet (and lost) actual money that Kawashima was going to be a party member.

This is why I don't gamble.