Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Three days left on this order!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Someone send a hat to Adam Scott
https://twitter.com/mradamscott/status/1012145465498873856

Also Timothy Simons (Jonah from Veep)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

e: wrong thread

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I paid for 3 hats for Ron Perlman, Kumail Nanjiani and Adam Scott. I have nothing against Timothy Simons and honestly love his work, but I'm being cheap.

E: I also sent a whole mess of PM's to people who were saying they wanted another run so they could order a hat from the last thread. I didn't double-check against this thread so if you got an unnecessary PM from me, that's life. Sorry I stole 10 seconds of your day.

Pancakes has issued a correction as of 01:26 on Jun 29, 2018

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Pancakes posted:

I paid for 3 hats for Ron Perlman, Kumail Nanjiani and Adam Scott. I have nothing against Timothy Simons and honestly love his work, but I'm being cheap.

E: I also sent a whole mess of PM's to people who were saying they wanted another run so they could order a hat from the last thread. I didn't double-check against this thread so if you got an unnecessary PM from me, that's life. Sorry I stole 10 seconds of your day.

thank you No its ok i was just worried for i second i had to re-order, but i ordered mine from the last thread

E from this thread actually

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Really quick, how long does it take for a hat to ship? I'm in flux in terms of living situation but if need be I'll hav it shipped to a friend's place.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
just ordered one :D

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
This could very well be the only hat I have paid money for.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Android Apocalypse posted:

Really quick, how long does it take for a hat to ship? I'm in flux in terms of living situation but if need be I'll hav it shipped to a friend's place.

Can't say I know. Maybe Pancakes can answer off past orders. Customink says for me to expect the bulk order mid July, and I'll be shipping right after I receive them. I'd expect 4 - 6 days after that, so looking near late July.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

papersack posted:

Can't say I know. Maybe Pancakes can answer off past orders. Customink says for me to expect the bulk order mid July, and I'll be shipping right after I receive them. I'd expect 4 - 6 days after that, so looking near late July.

I'd bet if you ship quickly once you receive them they'll reach everyone on or before July 21st.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

papersack posted:

This timeline makes me sad but also excited

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Just squeezed in an order for my third hat, OP (got two from Pancakes' last run) and everything you need should be in the comments.

I can't really spare the money as I'm in the weeks between my last job and my new one, but I'm a pee-liever and I don't think you can have too many of these hats.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I really wanna order a hat but then I'll ruin it

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
just put through my order, i feel kinda bad about not chucking you any cash for postage since im way over here in australia. PM me the receipt (mine was the order to the address on Flinders Street, Melbourne) if its something ridiculous and i can sort you out.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

McGlockenshire posted:

I really wanna order a hat but then I'll ruin it

lol now you dont have an excuse

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
wait, are we supposed to pay for shipping? i'm in the US so hopefully it's not too expensive, but if the OP wants us to chip in i'm down

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

If you're in the states, you don't pay for shipping (in the OP). I haven't seen many international orders come through. If the check that customink cuts covers the cost of even international shipping, I won't bother asking for payment on those either. This is my first run so it's all up in the air on that side of things.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Also, there's less than 12 hours left on this order. Get your piss now!

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Order is closed and CustomInk is preparing to ship. Says I should have them by the 17th.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the piss must flow

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Slugnoid posted:

just put through my order, i feel kinda bad about not chucking you any cash for postage since im way over here in australia. PM me the receipt (mine was the order to the address on Flinders Street, Melbourne) if its something ridiculous and i can sort you out.

just send them some tim tams or vegemite or whatever

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Any word on what all celebs/journalists are due to get a hat this time? I know I put in for Perlman, Nanjiani and Scott.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

the piss must flow

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Finicums Wake posted:

wait, are we supposed to pay for shipping? i'm in the US so hopefully it's not too expensive, but if the OP wants us to chip in i'm down

Same. I ordered one a few days ago but didn't realize that there was extra postage.

papersack posted:

If you're in the states, you don't pay for shipping (in the OP). I haven't seen many international orders come through. If the check that customink cuts covers the cost of even international shipping, I won't bother asking for payment on those either. This is my first run so it's all up in the air on that side of things.

Ah, posted too soon. Also apparently didn't read OP well enough.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Pancakes posted:

Any word on what all celebs/journalists are due to get a hat this time? I know I put in for Perlman, Nanjiani and Scott.

I'm sending my 2nd to Crooked HQ, haven't decided if I want to address it to Lovett, Priyanka or to Piss Tape Enthusiast Erin Ryan. Along with a 2nd, 100% identical, empty package for Brian Beutler.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Just got word from CustomInk that the final design was ready for approval, so I've done that and production will start soon. Still on track for getting them by the 17th.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I want someone from Custom Ink to come to the thread

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Got the shipping notification that I should have the hats on the 18th.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

papersack posted:

:toot:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Because I happened to miss the last orders, due to having no money, do you think you will do any more?

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Give me a few days to get through this batch and I'll let everyone know. Probably will.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

papersack posted:

Give me a few days to get through this batch and I'll let everyone know. Probably will.
I've bought a hat in this batch and two from Pancakes' last batch as well. I'll almost certainly buy another one or two at least because a) I have a new, better-paying job and b) these hats are historical no matter what happens (what will happen is the piss tape will leak and I will watch it wearing this hat, and I'll wish I had bought even more.)

If you have the will to do another run, I am certain you will be supported; even if you must raise the price a little to make it worthwhile. If you decide not to go through it again, which I would understand, I hope there's another patriot ready to continue the tradition.

God Bless Us All.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

papersack posted:

You're a saint! Just in time for the trump putin summit news cycle

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Dr. Faustus posted:

I've bought a hat in this batch and two from Pancakes' last batch as well. I'll almost certainly buy another one or two at least because a) I have a new, better-paying job and b) these hats are historical no matter what happens (what will happen is the piss tape will leak and I will watch it wearing this hat, and I'll wish I had bought even more.)

If you have the will to do another run, I am certain you will be supported; even if you must raise the price a little to make it worthwhile. If you decide not to go through it again, which I would understand, I hope there's another patriot ready to continue the tradition.

God Bless Us All.

You can only wear so many hats!!!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

angerbeet posted:

You can only wear so many hats!!!

Maybe they are going for towering pillar of piss hats?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i have two hats, so that i can proclaim the realness of the Piss Tape from both fore, and aft

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
Someone should do a wool cap version. You know, for winters.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hostess Snack Cake posted:

i have two hats, so that i can proclaim the realness of the Piss Tape from both fore, and aft

The back of the forward hat will cover the front of the backward hat

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The light of the Piss Tape shall shine through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
I wish for a strong stream to deliver its golden goodness quickly.

• Locked thread