Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

and then it gets lost in your nose and you can't find it. it's the worst feeling in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah. :shrug:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
yes. Having one fall off your finger while you're laying on your back and slipping into your mouth and not being able to tell if you spit it out or not is a lot worse though.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bad technique my dude. Always dig deeper than you think you need to

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

man. I just had a scary thought. What do people with small nostrils and big fingers even do

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I rarely have hard boogers. I'm a big fan of snot rockets in the shower

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

a hole-y ghost posted:

man. I just had a scary thought. What do people with small nostrils and big fingers even do

you could use a toothpick i guess but it would hard to get a good grip. Maybe needlenose pliers?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

a hole-y ghost posted:

Just get it in there once and the next time will be easier

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You ever get one of those boogers that is like a thin sheet of plastic tarpulin? Like, you pull a little booger anchor and the whole lining of you nose seems to come off with it. Those are super nasty

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
something they don't tell you when you're a kid is that it's unsatisfying to pick your nose in the shower. the water and moisture totally ruin the texture and consistency of the boog. just one of those things you have to learn with time, it's part of being an adult

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

a hole-y ghost posted:

Spit on their finger and ease it in.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
just blow your nose and you'll get a big ol' one covered in snot and the immediate relief of being able to breathe better :iia:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you've got to pick your nose the day after doing coke...i'm told

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t pick my nose, I’ve had the same boogers since I was a kid. :shrug:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
picking earwax is fun too until it gets impacted

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

yeah I eat rear end posted:

you could use a toothpick i guess but it would hard to get a good grip. Maybe needlenose pliers?

that's actually what needlenose pliers were created for

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Try this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNwWjALegDA

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

One time, I had a pimple on the inside of my nose that was very painful. It eventually came to a head a few days later. When I was finally able to pop it, it released this hard white "pearl" that was about a millimeter in size. Super gross.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

Mozi posted:

something they don't tell you when you're a kid is that it's unsatisfying to pick your nose in the shower. the water and moisture totally ruin the texture and consistency of the boog. just one of those things you have to learn with time, it's part of being an adult

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

1redflag posted:

One time, I had a pimple on the inside of my nose that was very painful. It eventually came to a head a few days later. When I was finally able to pop it, it released this hard white "pearl" that was about a millimeter in size. Super gross.

you kept it for a couple hours at least I assume

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Lacey posted:

you kept it for a couple hours at least I assume

It's hanging from my wife's neck as we speak. Those clams ain't got poo poo on me!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Why is the best feeling when you pull out a hard one that’s rooted in there, and there’s that blinding white flash of intense pain when you rip it out?

Why does that feel soooo good? Is this normal or do I have my first fetish?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
The worst is the ones that get stuck and coagulate at the very back of your nose, hopelessly out of finger reach so you have to snort it out. Sometimes it takes days to dislodge but it feels so satisfying when you do, like your nose just took a poo poo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
You ever get one of those giant boogers? You know, the kind that won’t come out through your nostril and you gotta hock it out through your mouth and it’s like a chewy oyster?

I just wanted to know, I have no comments in regards to the phenomenon.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Junk posted:

The worst is the ones that get stuck and coagulate at the very back of your nose, hopelessly out of finger reach so you have to snort it out. Sometimes it takes days to dislodge but it feels so satisfying when you do, like your nose just took a poo poo

You’re not the only person to ever take speed, no.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
At the bathroom at work, someone blew a crazy giant gross snot rocket right on the wall above the urinal. It was there for over 2 weeks before the janitor finally cleaned it up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you can pick your nose but you cant pick your family! :tipshat:

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I use a coat hanger

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the worst for me is when its like super dry and melded with your tender inner nose skin and youre like pushing your limit on ripping your skin trying to get it out and i just keep going back over and over until its done but man its a ride

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

you can pick your nose but you cant pick your family! :tipshat:

you can pick your dad's nose, though

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Someone get Pick in here to weigh in.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

i'm sick of this forum giving me a new fetish every day

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

central dogma posted:

I use a coat hanger
be careful, i'ts all connected up there like a river system

like I once took antibiotic eye drops and 20 minutes later you get the bitter taste of them at the back of your throat

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
The worst is the like, gritty sand ones that collect just under the ridge of your nose. It doesn't happen often but sometimes there's just so much there and nothing helps.

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
i like a booger that starts crispy and then you pull out that surprise snot tail along with it. feels like you pulled it straight out of your brain.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I tweeze the hairs out of my nose every few weeks and it feels greater than any booger AMA

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
i was on this medicine growing up briefly that severely dried out my sinuses. my nose was just full of bloody snot scabs and they were enormous. it was disgusting and good times

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Or you get one that has a hair entwined into it that's like an inch and a half long. Like where the gently caress did that even come from?

I'm starting to get old man nose and ear hair, it sucks.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

esperterra posted:

I tweeze the hairs out of my nose every few weeks and it feels greater than any booger AMA

I use a rotary tool.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Or you get one that has a hair entwined into it that's like an inch and a half long. Like where the gently caress did that even come from?

I'm starting to get old man nose and ear hair, it sucks.

See above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
A couple days ago I scratched my ear and got a big ball of earwax by surprise. I'm still coming down from the high.

• Locked thread