Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I'm in, and thanks, lol. Board18 username is agrajag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Just some small rules things:

I missed this the first time I played, but you're not allowed to buy a 20% from the open market if 10%s of the same company are also in the open market. It's entirely consistent with the IPO rules, but I overlooked it even though they point it out specifically.

You can't run a route consisting solely of a port and a non-port, routes have to have at least two non-port stops.

Companies cannot issue shares until they've completed one full OR, meaning the earliest possible time they can issue shares is their second OR. Furthermore, share issuance doesn't happen until after train purchases.

This is actually not mentioned in the rules, but if a company closes, any trains it had are removed from the game entirely, not put into the open market.

Also not mentioned in the rules but implied by the game being a 1830 derivative, but the RSA private cannot be bought in, much like the B&O private in 1830.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
115 on the SMS

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
160 on the RSA

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Pass.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Pass.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Open the ATA at 68, buy 40%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Yea, on Board18 you can flip between map view and stock market view.

• Locked thread