Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Oh, finally you start making sense. I admit perhaps the first part might be badly worded. By "not making sense", I meant as to "why does this exist?" I did know what to make of it - namely, me being suspicious of you more so than Apnu, hence me stating that at the end.

I also disagree entirely on it not giving information, considering it's a full on slapfight.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You say I'm "suspicious" but give no reasons...you're just setting yourself up to vote for me when the town winds change to that bandwagon...you give no analysis of why you are suspicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

but please, keep posting about your feelings

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Khris Kruel posted:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You say I'm "suspicious" but give no reasons...you're just setting yourself up to vote for me when the town winds change to that bandwagon...you give no analysis of why you are suspicious

Uhm, yes I do?

Yami Fenrir posted:

I've read the Anpu-Khris slapfight twice now and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Apart from being extremely dumb it also feels like it's been drawn out too long.

I also think Anpu comes out a lot better out of that conversation, tone wise.

Since you apparently don't get it: I think your slapfight was forced.

Therefore, someone needs to be the one to force the slapfight. Forcing a slapfight is a scum move.

I think Apnu is town, going by their current posting.

Since I think Apnu is town, you must be the scum.

Is that simple enough for you? Jeez.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Harlock posted:

So is this play acting or what? Genuinely confused as to what you kids are up to.

we're trying to reform society grandpa

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
I'mma step back from this now. I'm getting annoyed and I have a tabletop game in an hour anyway.

##vote Khris Kruel

I really don't like b-minus' content in the context of their interactions with Khris. I think they're both scum.

And honestly, Khris is obnoxious enough that I'm going to vote them first.

Appearances are gonna be spotty till tomorrow, where I should be able to dedicate most of the day to making reads.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
##vote Khris Kuel

Can we get the turbo done so we can actually play tomorrow?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Sorry whoops.

##vote Kris Kruel

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
gently caress.

One more time.

##vote Khris Kruel

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ooooh, trying to turbo without a claim? Very town behavior from you.

I am Yusuke Kitagawa. I don't have a power at the moment, but I am looking for Ann Takamaki. Apparently I want to paint her. It doesn't outright say what will happen, but I'm guessing we become masons from what I've read on the wiki. Or maybe I get an item, I don't know. It's not clear.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
you didnt need to claim yet imo

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

b-minus1 posted:

Well I have to go pick up my kids and it's my birthday this weekend, so didn't want to miss my chance :munch:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

b-minus1 posted:

imo it doesn't really matter because I'm turboing to get rid of that avatar.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Khris Kruel posted:

Lets go bitches. You are the worst bunch of mafia players. Probably half of you are cheating anyways

You can cheat in this game?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Khris Kruel see ya’ll day 2

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

give head or get dead posted:

##vote Khris Kruel see ya’ll day 2

What did KK do that was so egregious?

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What did KK do that was so egregious?

1. Instigated a dumb slapfight
2. Decided that the first person to call the slapfight dumb MUST be scum
3. Several people called it dumb
4. KK admitted it was dumb and just wanted to gauge reactions to it
5. KK is now convinced that Yami is scum because Yami thought it was a dumb slapfight, despite several other posters having similar feelings about the dumb slapfight

The only other thing they've done so far is tell everyone that we're all bad at mafia, and they're the only good one. Then they claimed town. I doubt much else is going to happen today, but I'm gonna hold off voting just in case. Right now KK is either bad salty town or scum to me.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Xad posted:

1. Instigated a dumb slapfight
2. Decided that the first person to call the slapfight dumb MUST be scum
3. Several people called it dumb
4. KK admitted it was dumb and just wanted to gauge reactions to it
5. KK is now convinced that Yami is scum because Yami thought it was a dumb slapfight, despite several other posters having similar feelings about the dumb slapfight

The only other thing they've done so far is tell everyone that we're all bad at mafia, and they're the only good one. Then they claimed town. I doubt much else is going to happen today, but I'm gonna hold off voting just in case. Right now KK is either bad salty town or scum to me.

6. bad av
7. bad poster

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

6. Is the next infinitum, gently caress that guy
7. Doubled down relying on the ‘everybody is dumb i am smart’ defence
8. Claimed when he was under no pressure

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

gently caress you flerp :(

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

gently caress you flerp :(

:love:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The only good reasons are avatar and claim unprovoked. I claim unprovoked often enough though.

Seems a bit like an easy pile.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This... happened.

I'mma withhold my vote until we get some definitive proof that someone is Mafia.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Junpei posted:

This... happened.

I'mma withhold my vote until we get some definitive proof that someone is Mafia.

Gonna translate this post for everybody:

Hey im scum with khris and i just found this thread

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Gonna translate this post for everybody:

Hey im scum with khris and i just found this thread

Lol

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Junpei posted:

This... happened.

Have fun never voting, then.

Personally, I think KK is just town that made a dumb play and refuses to back down from it because ~*~reasons~*~. Also yeah, that avatar is awful.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

##vote gulag

Easy enough

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote gulag

Easy enough

Trap sprung. AA is scum #2.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Lord of Hats posted:

Have fun never voting, then.

Personally, I think KK is just town that made a dumb play and refuses to back down from it because ~*~reasons~*~. Also yeah, that avatar is awful.

KK is town, but we may have to kill him anyway, because he is awful and should be blacklisted from every game ever.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

GulagDolls posted:

KK is town, but we may have to kill him anyway, because he is awful and should be blacklisted from every game ever.

is he Harold Krell level of lovely? I've never played a game, to my memory, with KK.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

harold krell is way cooler

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote nat20 if we all do this something cool will happen

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

harold krell is way cooler

Yikes. Well, I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

What's funny to me is that I was considered a good player back in the day and all of you would've been blacklisted. Oh how the times have changed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mordiceius posted:

Trap sprung. AA is scum #2.

Terrible trap. Terrible logic.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Khris Kruel posted:

What's funny to me is that I was considered a good player back in the day and all of you would've been blacklisted. Oh how the times have changed.

its not about being good or not you're just a horrifying personality that should be carried through a sewer drain to your natural habitat (sewer)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Maybe. But killing someone who you think is town is not "good play." You are welcome to do that, I don't care, but I know what it takes to win a game of Mafia, and killing people just because you don't like how they post isn't it.

I do the same thing I do everytime. I ask the mod to be a vanilla townie. I come from a time when the vanilla townie was the most powerful person in the game. The Cop and Doc were usually the only other power roles, and they had to be very careful not to be too out there and too helpful, because the smartest townies were the ones killed off first.

The way I see y'all play is likened to inexperienced players. Players that jerk each other off about power roles. You aren't going to find scum by not forcing everyone to expound on their ideas and flush out the lurkers. It looks like y'all just want to get to the night time and pray your night actions will save you.

So yes, I will accuse someone on weak evidence. Because it's the only thing we have at the time. Day 1 is pretty bad most of the time. Do I think Yami is scum? I have no idea, but she has done scummy stuff. And to sit here and say my case is "bad" when you're willing to vote me just for being someone you don't like is pretty hypocritic.

So vindicate me. I don't care. I have a role that is as close to vanilla townie as we can get in a role-heavy game. No skin off my back to try different strategies and annoy all of you.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Khris Kruel posted:

I'm scum. Lynch me first.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

nice day 1 meltdown. top shelf.

khris. khris khris khris. if you're the mafia superstar you obviously think you are you'd know you've screwed the pooch and made it really loving hard for town to get anything out of today's lynch. so gj.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

im also annoyed i missed the infinitum meltdown. what game was it so I can go back and read it one day?

• Locked thread