Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymV-R5vAuQI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
not a scratch

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
did you know that solo and rogue one basically mean the same thing? think about it.

alnilam

I'm so glad there's a remaster of this

alnilam

alnilam posted:

I'm so glad there's a remaster of this

something i have never said about any other star wars thing

alnilam

though i have to say the one dance move they added, cantina band, is a little uninspired

FutonForensic

the only moves I can ace right now are the (Android's Grabbed my Hand and is) Crushing It and the (Closing my Eyes While God Lights the Nazis' Faces) On Fire

Korean Boomhauer
in school people called me "hand solo" and i didnt know why until i watched star war and i was all "oh"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

though i have to say the one dance move they added, cantina band, is a little uninspired

I think they're animations from SWBFII which means you can do the trash compactor move in that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turbomesoncannon

the cgi they used to make harrison fords face look so young is amazing

• Locked thread