Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'm just going to repeat what everybody is saying that you shouldn't rely on only a weapon's attack power. Many weapons have a gimmick that the power alone doesn't reveal, whether it be way better range, swinging speed, really useful attack pattern, or even two attacks in one (so you basically have to double the attack power in your head).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Everybody loves the shield rod but nobody ever seems into ma boi the holy rod

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
What did the Medusa head say while dying to the sacred ashes?
Help, I'm being a-salted!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
This video is a good example of why you can't rely on damage numbers alone. The holy rod would have made minced meat out of that room that kept owning you, contrary to the Werebane.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Dawk metamorphfsshsh

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
*finds Icebrand, looks at stats, completely ignores it*
Why do I get the impression that we may have done this song and dance before?
Welp, your loss.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
There is a solution to the mystery of the water. Having seen the way you've been attacking this so far, I'm positive that if left at your own devices, it will remain a mystery forever.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Nat can simply enjoy the ride for now because he's hit a progression curve where the game isn't going to push back on difficulty for a little while. Don't you worry though, if Yorkshire does his guide job properly, the game isn't going to restrain itself forever.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
It ain't a Castlevania game if there aren't any free range boobs hanging out on statues, or are actively trying to kill you.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
On one hand, the game got incredibly easy and is probably not going to pose much of a challenge moving forward. On the other hand, Nat20 has gotten complacent with killing stuff so he will not end up with any of the enemy drops that trivializes the game even further into ridiculousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
It was a good LP and it will be a great format for both Aria of Sorrow and Ecclesia

• Locked thread