Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Granfalloon is in fact a Vonnegut reference (in a rather odd place, though)

in Order of Ecclesia, Dracula's Castle has well-stocked kitchens and a dining hall, which felt slightly odd given Dracula's, y'know, dietary needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I reckon Maria set up the spikes and the grate behind her because she needed a place to rest her feet, pop a potion and polish off some wall meat; and naturally she doesn’t want just anything to walk in on her

also, vampires as we understand them today are totes a metaphor for arrogant aristocrat types who empower themselves by stealing the lifeblood of others

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I especially appreciate Alucard felling the Lord of the Flies by unleashing his inner Sailor Senshi

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

since I ended up "skipping" several console generations in my youth, this is the one big, mazey Castlevania game I haven't played (as far as I can remember off the top of my head, at least), so I've enjoyed this Let's Play quite a bit as well. You guys LP well together, too, which makes it even better

I sort of hope you get into the other games in this little subgenre, because imo there's cool poo poo in all of them, even the GBA one with the soundtrack that is reprocessed buttass

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

peanut butter is fine for (and generally adored by) dogs; hard to imagine that the nuts themselves would be troublesome, except in that dogs are gonna have trouble cracking shells. That said, ianav

Now, chocolate is absolute poison for dogs, and iirc cats, but carob is fine

I was never particularly frightened of mummies as a child, but that's largely because I was a weird kid who used to read about ancient civilizations, and that inevitably includes pictures of gnarly-rear end mummy bodies. turns out that everyone looks rough as hell after the first three thousand years or so :v:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

so, Tea, were you aiming for "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" or more like Boris Karloff when he hosted that anthology series Thriller? Both rule, imo; just wondering

("Count Floyd from SCTV" is also a valid answer :v: )

also, why on earth would you apologize for Dracula's VA hamming it up when he's just being true to the source material for this series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

voted 5 for Bishounen Senshi Sailor Vampire

srsly, cool LP and I look forward to more megamen

• Locked thread