Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
You saved the world from the work of the dreaded shaft

congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Simply Simon posted:

I very, very strongly recommend you play Aria of Sorrow after this one, it's an absolutely fantastic game with actually hard bosses (and an existing difficulty curve), tons and tons of fun things to do similar to the many crazy weapons here but even crazier and it even has a decent story with likeable characters!

I have recommended this to Nat before but I'll do so again in public: Aria of Sorrow is basically this game but better in almost every way

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Directly spoiling multiple mechanics of a game Nat hasn't played — and is being encouraged to try in the future — was a poor idea.

Is him knowing any of that at all game-ruining? Nah, not remotely. It's still kinda dumb.

• Locked thread