Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Got lucky that youtube recommended me episode ten, cause I was still waiting for eight to come out. Just a friendly reminder to update the op/table of contents for us quiet non thread following lurkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
it irrationally bothers me that Nat keeps going out of his way to collect hearts when he's full on hearts. And doesn't bother using his subweapons 99% of the time anyway. It's like a cruel time wasting joke to watch him faff about hitting torches and jumping after hearts that he can't collect cause he's full and doesn't use anyway.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Doesn't look like it's posted yet, but it out on youtube so... You monster. All of those candles and you didn't even bother collecting the last one. You knew it was pointless and you persisted! :argh:

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Nat 20 humps wall and sees a room with goodies in the screen left of boss fight. Runs against the closed door that keeps him from that room while boss is alive. Kills boss, keeps running right, forgetting all about that room he saw a screen over to the left.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

Jade Star posted:

Nat 20 humps wall and sees a room with goodies in the screen left of boss fight. Runs against the closed door that keeps him from that room while boss is alive. Kills boss, keeps running right, forgetting all about that room he saw a screen over to the left.

Only took 4 videos for him to go back and find this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Please use the bat form to travel when there's not enemies in the area. It's faster and drains less magic.

• Locked thread