Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I haven’t played a cod since blops 2. I’ve been missing a fps with a riot/ballistic shield and a create-a-class that accommodates gimmick builds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Mill Village posted:

I miss dolphin diving.

Waroduce posted:

I miss the blops m14 and the m60 and the Olympia so much

Omg

:same:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Xbox Ahoy’s m60 blops video where he ends with the line “this pig — might just save your bacon” is forever burned into my memory

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

porktree posted:

What's the word on when we'll be able to preload on the XBone?

For the digital version, right now (here in australia anyway, hopefully it’s worldwide). I assume this is it it’s 45gig and has a “ready to play” chevron at the 30gig mark

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Heads up ausgoons, eb games are advertising they’re releasing the preorder version early, in like 6 hours from now (6pm AEST/3pm AWST).

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Politely asking enemy team to switch off Nomad: I really don’t want to shoot the dog

e: is there a way to import emblems like Battlefield?

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 11, 2018

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Why aren’t there any big maps suited to lmgs! why is crash’s callsign “crash”! what heck!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Not a fan of the super quick time to kill & cramped maps. Glad you dudes are enjoying this i’m def getting some buyers remorse because im not having like in blops 1 and 2. Hopefully after a few days i’ll warm up to it

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Mister Facetious posted:

It will be Reaper coming out (as an organic lover) with Prophet in a rated Mature visual novel game. :pervert:

"With these upgrades, your resistance to my charms never stood a chance,"

Hard point located

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Silly question, Is movement speed tied to what’s currently equipped, or whichever is the heaviest weapon in your inventory?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I’m so bad at this game gently caress. Feel like the maps are much smaller and dudes are running circles around me, getting wrecked around every corner—I feel like I die fast a la hardcore even though its core

same

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I know they were only side characters, but i hope blops 1’s Hudson (ed harris) & Weaver (eye patch guy) are added as Blackout characters.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

overriding lubrication protocols

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Put three or four points into it and the Mozu becomes better than most primaries. A shame it looks silly

goferchan posted:

No I do mean on the map, I'm not seeing them at all for some reason. Maybe I'll try a restart

I barely notice the footprints either. It’s unfortunately a really subtle perk.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Suddenly reminded of this goon clip i saw waaay back when i used to lurk https://youtu.be/q1JXEd1sVtw

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

i-i’m xbone

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’d enjoy this game a lot more if they patched in the KSG12 from 2, a regular riot shield i can wield all the time instead of one on a loving timer, and a gadget to nonlethally take out Nomad’s dog when it’s called in

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

ahahaha you weren’t kidding when you said the Titan with fmj 2 can literally take out aircraft in five seconds

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

mw3 was flawed but the 3 different score streak types were really neat

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Players who bought the edition with the “signature” Strife variant must be feeling profoundly ripped off by now

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Waiting for dinguses to ready up in a zombies lobby

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Prestiging weapons doesn’t seem worth the effort to me since you cant slap your emblem on it like in the old games. Emblems replacement, the “kill tracker” should at least be a fancy digital counter, or notches/roman numerals on the gun stock or something

e: On a less complaining note, i’m really impressed with Zombies this time around. The default map IX is fantastic, and the hundreds of challenges and weapon progression & customization stuff gives you so much to do if your goal oriented

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Oct 25, 2018

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

fit em all up in there posted:

Bring back the anime calling cards from BO2

The “kawaii” camo & custom sights was one of the best dlcs i’ve ever purchased

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

It feels like the Strife is designed purely as a quick swapping gun for finishing off weakened enemies, and that’s it. A shame when the Garrison and Mozu can keep up with primaries if you put a few points into them.

I guess a flanking + stealth build would work best.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Is there no way to buy just Hudson and the signature weapons from the event thing? i assumed thats what the pre order cod points was for

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Does playing zombies not give xp towards the black market tiers :/

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Watching Xbox Ahoy’s videos again. Golly was blops 2 a good game

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’m really warming up to Firebreak no pun intended

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

One bi dead bad guy

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

God bless whichever dev implemented ragemics

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

One bi dead bad guy

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

i have it on good authority the series is “returning to it’s roots”. again

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

in new Call Of Duty™️ you can finally play as a gun

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

double render on sniper scopes

Is that when instead of zooming the entire screen in it just magnifies what’s through the scope, like an irl weapon?

I always wondered why most shooters don’t implement that, i assume it’s a RAM thing

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Has a riot shield primary been teased at all yet?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

One of the leaks (that so far seems to be correct about everything else) has said riot shield is back.

Cool, thank you.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I love playing gun dress up

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The Ballistic knife needs an ACOG scope to make those long distance shots a bit easier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

One bi, dead, bad guy