Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Another one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

This thing looks like a fuckin turd.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Waroduce posted:

What is blackout help I haven't played since BLOPS the original apart from a month on AW.

It's their stupid name for Battle Royale.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

I was playing on the PC yesterday and between points from comsec, recon (shoot your dinger at B) and UAV, I was chaining the starting streaks over and over again. Too easy.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

panda clue posted:

I wasn't really expecting anything revolutionary in terms of gameplay, but tbh I'm kinda surprised not many other people are talking about how ugly the game is. I was hoping for the CoD experience with 2018 graphics... but this is easily the worst looking shooter I've played in the last several years.

Who cares? The gameplay is tight. That's what the CoD series is about.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

CaptainScraps posted:

They're getting the band back together!

Also I'm the mom makin' snacks.

It's pretty fun on PC.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

BCRock posted:

Same. I skipped the last few COD games since I shifted back to primarily PC gaming over the last year or two, but I'm holding out a sliver of hope that Activision can make this poo poo good enough to sustain a playerbase on PC large enough to keep the BR mode going. If not, then it'll be back to PUBG until Division 2 comes out.

BCRock, a whole bunch of the XBL goons shifted to PC games and we have a discord together, what's your discord tag?

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

We rolled out our best PUBG squad this afternoon and won 3 out of 4, it was fully sick.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Any recommendations for headsets? Something under £50 that's decent if possible.

The HyperX Cloud Stinger is very good for the price.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

9 days!

Get excited.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

SubponticatePoster posted:

That there's no footage of this is a goddamn crime.

I thought there was definitely a clip of this - I've seen one that could have gone that long anyway.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Sultan Tarquin posted:

I just want to know if blackout runs at more than 10hz in the full release :ohdear:

Are you playing on PC? You could change that in the graphics options.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Game is great, had tons of fun waking up to play last night. Suffering for it at work today, but hell, that's the price you pay.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

The_Fuzzinator posted:

the answer is play with Goons. Last night i was pulling regularly 30+ objective points and i knew the others in my team could pull the rest!

Yeah but you’re a good player, Fuzz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Russian Remoulade posted:

I cannot stop using that cancerous shotgun loadout. The amount of rage you get in chat is fantastic and it just feels really solid to use. Does anything else come close to capturing that feeling (not including snipers which I am very bad with)?

Which build is cancerous?

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

RichterIX posted:

I haven't looked well so forgive the dumb question but is there a wildcard that lets you use a secondary weapon as primary?

What's the advantage exactly?

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Mister Facetious posted:

You could grind a shotgun and still run a missile launcher for anti-air utility, as an example.

Ah, makes sense I guess. Not sure it's worth a whole point though.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Superanos posted:

Weapons level up way too slowly after level 10. I wanted to get the dual saugs but I'm gonna prestige before this thing gets to max level :(

Maybe I'll waste my first unlock token on the saug 9mm. It's one of the very late unlocks anyway at 52. I forgot when the "use operator mod" wildcard unlocks but it should be much earlier.

They broke those now, there's no point.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

GUI posted:

Only tangentially related to this thread but I remembered Wings of Redemption and onlyusemeblade today after nearly a decade and went looking what happened to them and yikes. :smith:

Holy poo poo, onlyusemyblade that poo poo is GRISLY.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

How is this the 130th page of the 11th loving Call of Duty thread and we’re still talking about the loving XIM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

Game's dead, gently caress Treyarch, gently caress Activision, "oh I know we'll change the color of the leaves."